Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:38:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN NOW?  (Read 1039 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I based my reasons for joining a bounty campaign on the personality managing the campaign There are trusted, credible and reputable whom I will always want to work with especially yahoo62278.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

Honestly, It's hard to declare which bounty is the best. Every bounty participant has their own analysis to choose the bounty. Personally, I will join several bounties which manage by experienced bounty manager. You can see the list in this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842283.0

youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

so many bounty campaign from amazix ,they are professional bounty manager ,i trust them ,follow them https://bounties.biz/
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

I want to join i na good bounty campaign anyone can help me? Thanks.

I recommend that you constantly monitor the bounty campaigns of Aerys2. As far as I know, the majority of his campaigns are performing quite perfectly. The projects are all legitimate as well and even highly successful in their ICOs. The rules are also very clear and reasonable. The management in general is very good. However, he implements limits to the number of participants. This is still a good rule though.

You might want to participate in one of the available campaigns of the bounties he is managing. Right now, he is running the bounties of The Deal Coin and Beaxy. Check if there are still others.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies and in gambling, RoBET is just your cup of tea! The bounty campaign offers 20 000 tokens spread in 5 categories such as a BitcoinTalk Signature campaign, a BitcoinTalk Translation campaign, a Twitter Campaign, a YouTube/Blogging as well as a Telegram Campaign. The Bounty started 2 days ago and the details are available right here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248619.msg33828572#msg33828572

Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Its hard to choose which bounty campaign are the best no we are so many bounty but i have one bounties that i know a good project now
forevergala

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

I'm looking for managers, that are good recomended and choose there bounties.
The best bounty campaigns are the ones you plan to invest in.  It's good to invest in something you believe in as well as join the campaigns to help out the project.  It's a win, win situation.  You earn tokens from the campaign as well as help market the project.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

There are many Campaign was really good, but i dont know what is the best you can check this https://icorating.com to find a good Bounty Campaign.
Actually its hard to know what is the best, i think you must do some research to find the best bounty campaign.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Most of the people here have their own opinion about the god bounty. It is a good practice to make your own research about the bounty and also the team. This will help you a lot to choose a good bounty campaign.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

There is no accurate answer to your question. Perhaps people think that good rewards do not feel bad. Everyone has different opinions on the bounty. The important thing is to find and think for yourself. Smiley
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

WHAT IS THE BEST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN NOW? It depends on many factors.

I am currently joining 4 Bounty campaigns: Merculet (Internet of Value), Egretia (blockchain for HTML5), Saifu and TheAbyss (the world first DAICO).
Last month I joined CyberMiles bounty and I have earned much.

Hope it can help.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Each project has a specific roadmap and has its own campaigns. In my opinion, depending on the projects and the actual capabilities that you can participate. So study the project carefully before making your own decision. I think so!
Iresha

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

Please help me. What are the on going bounty campaign. Share the link please....
Thanks...!!!
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

You will receive subjective answers to such a question. There is not particular best bounty campaign overall. It all depends on your research and luck at the end of the day. If the ICO is successful and you receive your bounty without any hassle, you stand to make profits. If the ICO fails and you do/ do not receive your bounty, you stand to make nothing or lose money if you invested your money. You need to do your research regarding the campaign managers, development team and how they interact with participants, escrow services etc before deciding to invest your time, money and effort.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

It depends on you on which bounty campaign you join you can find some bounty campaigns on bounty lord.com. To find a great campaign you must read their whitepaper and research some information's about the project to aware you from scam.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

If you interested in. I recommend that you constantly monitor the bounty campaigns of needmoney. The rules are also very clear and reasonable. The management in general is very good.
One of campaign i joined is: Vivalid
You can see there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3301710.0
yahata143

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

No such way you can predict success or the best ICO campaign at the stage when it is posted. Genuineness and validity of any ICO only comes in picture after the pre-ICO unless its somethig truly out of box. Even sources like
Mr.Been

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Now I take part in Enlte bounty compaign, it have perspective in future, and good reviews
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

I like Gamblica, that is why I am promoting it. It is great project and I believe in it. Gambling projects are usually successful, but this one is going to be big in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: