Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117231 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Bittrex has stated clearly that Bitcoin Private market will not be supported. It will still be interesting to see what is their approach towards opening of the market in few days after the launch of mainnet when their competitors will take advantage of letting other trade BTCP. Bittrex may review their decision in near future, highly probability is they will but who knows ?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Bittrex has stated clearly that Bitcoin Private market will not be supported. It will still be interesting to see what is their approach towards opening of the market in few days after the launch of mainnet when their competitors will take advantage of letting other trade BTCP. Bittrex may review their decision in near future, highly probability is they will but who knows ?

Shittrex announced ZCL to BTCP support prettty late so they can open BTCP market as well.
lol insider trading at it's finest.
tpkpa

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Shittrex announced ZCL to BTCP support prettty late so they can open BTCP market as well.

There isn't "insider trading", they announce support because zclassic wallet is shit "Bittrex will NOT be supporting the market for Bitcoin Private but due to issues with the Zclassic wallet"
Doesn't work for cryptopia and bittrex.
BTCP's team tryin to fix it in january but still issues, that's the reality.
Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

There isn't "insider trading", they announce support because zclassic wallet is shit "Bittrex will NOT be supporting the market for Bitcoin Private but due to issues with the Zclassic wallet"

Heh you really know the facts, almost. ZCL wallet is working properly, these are exchange end issues. You can transfer from private ZCL wallet to another ZCL wallet almost instantly. For example if I sent 0.1 ZCL from my wallet to yours, you'd have it in ~1min. Please get your facts straight, before posting sht with intention to cause fud.

Cryptopia and Bittrex cannot handle the amount of ZCL withdrawals and deposits and ended up having huge backlog to be cleared. You can check exchange block height vs ZCL block height and you'll notice they are 100's of blocks behind in these exchanges. Cryptopia couldn't even handle LTC or Doge before, so they closed the markets completely.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Stop shilling your shittrex, ZCL wallets are working fine. Friends n Family of CEO bought and announced BTCP airdrop to ZCL holders just few hours before snapshot is "INSIDER TRADING" period. No need of excuses, nobody is gonna investigate so enjoy your profit you scammed from noobs.
tpkpa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Heh you really know the facts, almost. ZCL wallet is working properly, these are exchange end issues. You can transfer from private ZCL wallet to another ZCL wallet almost instantly. For example if I sent 0.1 ZCL from my wallet to yours, you'd have it in ~1min. Please get your facts straight, before posting sht with intention to cause fud.

Cryptopia and Bittrex cannot handle the amount of ZCL withdrawals and deposits and ended up having huge backlog to be cleared. You can check exchange block height vs ZCL block height and you'll notice they are 100's of blocks behind in these exchanges. Cryptopia couldn't even handle LTC or Doge before, so they closed the markets completely.

If the wallet can't handle volume, it's the fault of the exchanges or of the wallet ? If the team can't fix their wallet, it's the fault of the exchanges or of the team ?

Stop shilling your shittrex, ZCL wallets are working fine. Friends n Family of CEO bought and announced BTCP airdrop to ZCL holders just few hours before snapshot is "INSIDER TRADING" period. No need of excuses, nobody is gonna investigate so enjoy your profit you scammed from noobs.

Bittrex and CEO, like other exchanges, win billions with trading and you think they need few more dollars  Cheesy
You are mad because they don't support btcp, that's all.
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

If the wallet can't handle volume, it's the fault of the exchanges or of the wallet ? If the team can't fix their wallet, it's the fault of the exchanges or of the team ?

Can you really be that ignorant? It is not the ZCL wallet that cannot handle the pressure. It's the exchanges wallet and their infrastructure behind that (databases and backend i.e.). Exchange wallets confirm withdraws and deposits differently than normal wallet to wallet transfer.. This issue has nothing to do with the coin infrastructure or private wallet.

It is really funny when people talk about technical issues, especially when they don't even understand basics of technical infrastructure.
tpkpa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

Can you really be that ignorant? It is not the ZCL wallet that cannot handle the pressure. It's the exchanges wallet and their infrastructure behind that (databases and backend i.e.). Exchange wallets confirm withdraws and deposits differently than normal wallet to wallet transfer.. This issue has nothing to do with the coin infrastructure or private wallet.

Yeah, they have few hundred coins with more volume who are working without problem
Conspiracy against Zclassic ahah you are right
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:42:13 PM by Haze The Hobo

Yeah, they have few hundred coins with more volume who are working without problem

You really are one ignorant human being. Please go and educate yourself before posting.
If you cannot understand what you read, well that is your problem. ZCL is not the first and not the last coin that will have EXCHANGE end issues. This is similar scenario to what happened with LTC and Doge markets in Cryptopia. I'll just leave it here, tired of people who cannot use their brains.

Everything you need to know about these technical issues can be found here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
https://www.coinbureau.com/news/bitcoin-private-fork-facing-zclassic-withdrawal-issues-exchanges/
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

If I am wrong someone corrects me, the segwit in bitcoin will make the BTC faster and with lower rates, so what can differentiate in this project and privacy since BTCP uses the ZCL algorithm?

OI
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

i am curous to know whether Yobit.net is going to support this fork or not, they have not said anything about it so far and i have some small amount of bitcoin there, i want to know whether to deposit more or withdraw that amount based on the answer here?
thanks.

--looking for signature--
tpkpa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

You really are one ignorant human being. Please go and educate yourself before posting.
If you cannot understand what you read, well that is your problem. ZCL is not the first and not the last coin that will have EXCHANGE end issues. This is similar scenario to what happened with LTC and Doge markets in Cryptopia. I'll just leave it here, tired of people who cannot use their brains.

https://www.coinbureau.com/news/bitcoin-private-fork-facing-zclassic-withdrawal-issues-exchanges/

You are funny.
So much arrogance for someone who knows nothing.
Cryptopia was a problem with node syncing, the same problem we got early january with eleos and the swing wallet.
But yeah, tell me about infrastructure.

I was part of the btcp team and they made a conference call (Creigton and Jake) with bittrex last night to fix issues, that's why bittrex accept to give btcp to zcl holders.

Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

If I am wrong someone corrects me, the segwit in bitcoin will make the BTC faster and with lower rates, so what can differentiate in this project and privacy since BTCP uses the ZCL algorithm?

I think BTC with segwit doesn't provide same anonymity as BTCP (ZCL / zkSnark). With Zero knowledge proof you are able to hide what you own.

https://www.influencive.com/bitcoin-hard-forks-bitcoin-private/
"ZKP offers the advantage of hiding the amount a wallet or individual may have. It is a way for a “Prover” to exchange a message with a “Verifier” to assure them that they have knowledge of a certain proof without declaring what that knowledge is."
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

You are funny.
So much arrogance for someone who knows nothing.
Cryptopia was a problem with node syncing, the same problem we got early january with eleos and the swing wallet.
But yeah, tell me about infrastructure.

I was part of the btcp team and they made a conference call (Creigton and Jake) with bittrex last night to fix issues, that's why bittrex accept to give btcp to zcl holders.

So we can consider it as official statement that Bittrex will support this fork and make credit the users account there. Still few hours left for this event now I will make deposit on my account to get advantage of early trade there.
tpkpa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

So we can consider it as official statement that Bittrex will support this fork and make credit the users account there. Still few hours left for this event now I will make deposit on my account to get advantage of early trade there.

Not at all.
They will credit because they can't fix the problem before the snapshot.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Bittrex and CEO, like other exchanges, win billions with trading and you think they need few more dollars  Cheesy
You are mad because they don't support btcp, that's all.

You're dumb if you can't see insider trading by buttrex. I don't give a shit about BTCP support, it's just another gamble for me. Shittrex would be stupid not to let go of a volume topper crypto that easily unless they are going to make millions in artificial dump created by shitty excuses and staying silent till all noobs get screwed. They might have even paid fudders. I have trust in decentralization not in your masters from some shitty exchange.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

For lack of interest, I had never participated in snapshots before! What will happen after the first block of the snapshot at 5 p.m? Can I sell my ZCL, or should I wait 2 days until the mainnet launch? I believe I can sell, since the capture at that time, showed that it was a ZCL hodler! Am I right?
FNietzsche

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Kucoin will be supporting the Bitcoin Private fork!

https://twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/968540436955652096
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

For lack of interest, I had never participated in snapshots before! What will happen after the first block of the snapshot at 5 p.m? Can I sell my ZCL, or should I wait 2 days until the mainnet launch? I believe I can sell, since the capture at that time, showed that it was a ZCL hodler! Am I right?

Hi;

If you can find exchange with working wallet in that moment, yes you can.

Kind regards
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

yes you can sell them straight after the snapshot as you say, just having them  in the wallet when the snapshot occurs is proof enough, the people in the know will be the 1st to dump zcl you will be lucky if theres any decent offers left by the time u try to sell though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: