Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4004 times)
dr.karimitafti

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

octoin is scam they steal our money by changing our valuable currency like bitcoin to their invaluable coin OCC with ou any permission Cry.somebody help me how to complaint  against them?     Angry
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

octoin is scam they steal our money by changing our valuable currency like bitcoin to their invaluable coin OCC with ou any permission Cry.somebody help me how to complaint  against them?     Angry

Octoin released its  own crypto currency OCC, warned about this , wrote a lot of notifications and news.
The withdrawal of coins is working without delays, the purse is working fine, the currency began to be traded on stock exchanges.
Soon new exchanges will be added.
The rate will grow and you will make a big profit.

Support on the site is available 24 hours and will answer all your questions at any time.
There is no deception.
kslksl

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Hi , I deposit some ETH to wallet  but there is nothing in my wallet?

anyone help?

there is the TxHash

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xac53cf2d66e92dcc9476137b7b789b14d1b4b956651a133ec3f08b17a7fd36af
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

anyone help?

go to the site  https://octoin.com/ in the upper right corner of the green button - Write to us

there is technical support, give them the data they will check and solve the problem

kslksl

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

anyone help?

go to the site  https://octoin.com/ in the upper right corner of the green button - Write to us

there is technical support, give them the data they will check and solve the problem

https://preview.ibb.co/hmTWbH/Screenshot_1.png

Yeah but the technical support told me he can't help and suggested me to ask someone else , so I have to ask here.

so please help.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Yeah but the technical support told me he can't help and suggested me to ask someone else , so I have to ask here.
so please help.

well, do not worry, I will also ask for support, I'm sure they will find a solution to the problem soon. When the answer is, I will inform you.
kslksl

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

I send ETH 1 hr 7 mins ago , still don't receive...
kslksl

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

so please help.

well, do not worry, I will also ask for support, I'm sure they will find a solution to the problem soon. When the answer is, I will inform you.

thanks for your help I receive my ETH !
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

thanks for your help I receive my ETH !

welcome to Octoin!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Octoin will hold a series of conferences in Malaysia!

There had been a grand success of the Octoin Malaysia First Big Leader Conference, which was held in Kuala Lumpur on February 1, 2018.
It led to the decision to hold a series of conferences in various cities of Malaysia.

During February and March 2018, 10 conferences will take place where the top Octoin leaders will talk about the advantages of the Octoin cryptographic platform,
 the new OctoinCoin cryptocurrency, and the features of the Octoin team.
Below is a detailed list of Malaysian cities in which conferences will take place. You can see the dates and times below as well as information on speakers.

https://octoin.com/news/n210/
dr.karimitafti

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

octoin is scam they steal our money by changing our valuable currency like bitcoin to their invaluable coin OCC with out any permission  Cry.somebody help me how to complaint  against them?   Angry

GIVE MY MONEY BACK
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

octoin is scam they steal our money by changing our valuable currency like bitcoin to their invaluable coin OCC with out any permission  Cry.somebody help me how to complaint  against them?   Angry

GIVE MY MONEY BACK

nobody stole anything. Everything remained in your account in your cabinet. Talk with the support they will explain everything
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Indonesian Media Duta.co: Big Conference in Kediri!

At Big Conference Business Cryptocurrency which took place on February 3rd, 2018 in Kediri there were more than 500 participants. The conference is already called one of the most interesting events of 2018. In particular, the announcement about it was given by the largest Indonesian Media Portal Duta.co.

As the journalists wrote, Big Conference Business Cryptocurrency was dedicated to the latest trends in the development of the cryptocurrency market and the launch of the new OctoinCoin cryptocurrency. They recommend to visit the next similar event to anyone who is interested in investing in cryptocurrencies.
https://octoin.com/news/n211/
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Countries with the cheapest electricity: where it is cheaper to organize a mining farm.

The cost of electricity is the main expense for the cryptocurrency. Accordingly, the cheaper the electricity is in the country, the more profitable becomes the mining farm.

- Mining on ASICs
- PoS-Mining and Farms on Video Cards
- How can I save money?

all the details read in the news https://octoin.com/news/n212/
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

I try sold a little occ on the p2p exchange, the payments came
all is works!

The amount of 2.81 USD has been deposited to your account.
 Accounts: U16167271->...
Memo: API Payment. octoin.com.. Date: 18:00 04.02.18. Batch: 204101870.
redwine49

Activity: 1036
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

The last stage of preparing our cryptocurrency is finished !

We are pleased to finally announce its final launch. We, the team of top managers and leaders of Octoin together with you, meet a new
era in the development of the blockchain: today is an absolutely exceptional and historic day for all of us;
 today we meet a new cryptocurrency, a tool with a powerful growth potential - OctoinCoin (OCC)!

During the updates in the personal cabinets there are several changes have been done. Everything is described in detail in the news .

good job. now i can login on my account.
but occ price below $100 which this is not good.

Once again I will repeat at the stock exchange trades go futures.
To cryptocurrency Octoincoin (OCC) appeared on the stock exchanges and began its bidding it takes some time to connect and set up exchanges.

I think we will see a good price after the start of trading OCC!

what? a good price you said??
i want to know how you can explain with this octoin video?? https://youtu.be/--cPA2MFonM
the only conclusion when i see i learn i read about octoin is only "MLM and conference" nothing else.
just bunch of people without talent are trying to tell big project but it is not.

actually i dont care about price.
i currently hold more than $100k worth in crypto last month, now only worth of $50k+
i invested around $200 in OCC so it does not matter to me about this OCC price
but it matters to me when you told me anything about your whole project is FAKE/SCAM.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

i want to know how you can explain with this octoin video?? https://youtu.be/--cPA2MFonM
the only conclusion when i see i learn i read about octoin is only "MLM and conference" nothing else.
just bunch of people without talent are trying to tell big project but it is not.

i currently hold more than $100k worth in crypto last month, now only worth of $50k+
but it matters to me when you told me anything about your whole project is FAKE/SCAM.

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
There are traders who speculate on pampas and course changes
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

February 11 - conferences in Banjarmasin and Denpasar! We invite everyone!

We are announcing 2 meetings in Indonesia, which will be held on February 11 in the cities of Banjarmasin and Denpasar.

We invite everyone who is interested in new technologies, innovations and ways to earn money in this area. Even you have not heard anything about it you can come and ask questions, we will gladly answer them.

Details, place and time of the meeting see in the news https://octoin.com/news/n213/
redwine49

Activity: 1036
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:53:23 PM by redwine49

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
There are traders who speculate on pampas and course changes
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!
NO ofcourse not, that is why i still keep holding a lot. scam project defenitely for developer who create some token/coin which misleading project or no longer running his project. PS : only bitcoin excluded

you can say anything you like. just like you said that you still continue to work with this project.
even with your multi level marketing and leaders, it does not mean you can survive with your project in this cryptocurrencyworld considering what has already happened with bitconnect.
now all crypto exchange is starting to delist BCC then BCC will become ash. permanently 100% loss to zero value
ofcourse you may take some crypto newbie with less budget. it does not help alot to pay your marketing cost
without any details information and put in whitepaper. we do not exacly know anything with this project except less information inside.
because big investor does not like any hidden information about the project and everything should be reported

which one you are telling to explain everything about that video?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

which one you are telling to explain everything about that video?

please, clarify your question, I do not understand what about the video you explain? that in the video you do not understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: