Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4001 times)
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

I saw an organizer who was actively involved in the project. No one will dislike a team that is easier to communicate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Octoin is a scam, do not buy octoin from these scammers or do not invest !! Our invests are now 100 times less as the money we did invest !!

how you know the octoin is scam? the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I saw an organizer who was actively involved in the project. No one will dislike a team that is easier to communicate.

good that you understand it  Smiley
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

For me this project is like a scam, they send every time an password reset.. but i don't have an account there, so they like a trying to get my password and use them on other cryptowebsites, thinking that i'm using one password on all webs. May be i'm wrong, but i think this is a scam.

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

For me this project is like a scam, they send every time an password reset.. but i don't have an account there, so they like a trying to get my password and use them on other cryptowebsites, thinking that i'm using one password on all webs. May be i'm wrong, but i think this is a scam.

I think you need to clean the cookies of your browser. or ask for help in support. At me such does not occur never.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Octoin is a scam, do not buy octoin from these scammers or do not invest !! Our invests are now 100 times less as the money we did invest !!

how you know the octoin is scam? the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher

you are absolutely right  Smiley
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies: how, when and how much?
<<<  https://octoin.com/news/n284/ >>>

During the anticipation of the New Year 2018 and immediately after it, we observed a strong drop in both Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in this new and large-scale market. In this connection, the question arises whether it is worth investing in this sphere? If it worth, then how much to invest? All this will be discussed in this article.

To start with, it is worth remembering that investing is always a relatively risky business. Investing in purchasing the cryptocurrency is even more risky. Therefore, when you are investing money in anything it is always worthwhile to have some other safety funds or deposit that will insure your stable financial situation. These funds are not for investing, they should help you live normal life for several months in case you will need it. First, even if your investments prove to be unsuccessful, you will remain paying your usual expenses from the safety funds and will not have to use any borrowed funds (loans). Secondly, it can happen that you will urgently need some money and in order not to sell your assets, you will be able to use your safety funds or deposit.

So, we have put some money aside and we are finally ready to start investing. Now the main question is: how much and where to invest? First of all, your passion and love of risk plays a role, as well as the goals you want to achieve. Do you just want to save money or to increase it? When we compose our investment portfolio, we constantly keep in mind these factors. The most common types of investments do not require you to have millions: shares, ETF shares, bonds, deposits in the bank.

Since the cryptocurrency is still a risky asset, they are most often given no more than 20% of all investments. It is important to observe the main rule of a good investor: not to panic and not to sell assets at lower price than you bought them for. The experience of the 2008 crisis shows that even if the shares fall almost to zero, they still grow afterwards (there will be the same situation at cryptocurrencies too).

Now, if you have some financial security fund and you are willing to risk a certain amount for the sake of potentially big profits, then you can invest in cryptocurrency.

How to do it? There are two ways: active and passive investment.
In the first case, you will constantly decide what kind of asset to go to (to buy), and from which asset to go out (to sell) in order to get a profit. The main goal of active trading is to show results better than the average on the market and to recoup the invested money, nerves and time. Typically, this type of investment is a full-fledged work, but some people engage in "semi-active" trading, combining it with other activities and making fewer deals.

With a passive approach, you also decide how much and in what cryptocurrencies to invest, but this time keep them until the moment when they can be profitable to sell. The main advantage of this method of investing is a small waste of time and nerves. However, while doing this, you give up the glory of a genius who steadily overplays other players on the market and constantly increases the deposit.

It is worth noting that both methods are suitable for investing in OctoinCoin. Its volatility makes it possible to engage in active trading. Its high reliability and liquidity allows long-term investments in this cryptocurrency, without fear of losing your savings.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

I think you need to clean the cookies of your browser. or ask for help in support. At me such does not occur never.
Can't you read? He sais he does not have an account there. In order to contact support you need an account. From the looks of it after having started out as a scam it seems to have resulted into phishing as well. Try holding one of your conferences here in Europe, you would get arrested after a severe beating from the scammed.
btcvinci

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Seems interesting. Will give it a try!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

New April webinar was successful! on April 6.
<<< https://octoin.com/news/n285/ >>>
[/b]

Our international team continues to conduct online broadcasts, where the project participants have the opportunity to get new information and communicate with the speakers and managers of the company. Another similar event was held on Friday, April 6.

During the webinar, speaker Kate Grace talked about using various useful tools for analyzing OctoinCoin, for example Octoin Explorer. With it you can track the number of transactions, complexity, current cost of OCC and much more.Also, the project participants learned how to join our company: as a leader, manager, supervisor or even a partner. All these options give different opportunities for your development and improvement of well-being, no matter in which country you live.

We hope that you will continue to be interested in such online meetings, and we will do our best to make them as useful to you as possible - members of the Octoin community.And if you suddenly did not get to this broadcast, then we recommend to watch the video report (https://youtu.be/ecZ0FYNKtWk). Subscribe to us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCC-151896525505566/), Telegram (https://t.me/occ_official) and follow the news!
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

New April webinar was successful! on April 6.
<<< https://octoin.com/news/n285/ >>>
[/b]

Our international team continues to conduct online broadcasts, where the project participants have the opportunity to get new information and communicate with the speakers and managers of the company. Another similar event was held on Friday, April 6.

During the webinar, speaker Kate Grace talked about using various useful tools for analyzing OctoinCoin, for example Octoin Explorer. With it you can track the number of transactions, complexity, current cost of OCC and much more.Also, the project participants learned how to join our company: as a leader, manager, supervisor or even a partner. All these options give different opportunities for your development and improvement of well-being, no matter in which country you live.

We hope that you will continue to be interested in such online meetings, and we will do our best to make them as useful to you as possible - members of the Octoin community.And if you suddenly did not get to this broadcast, then we recommend to watch the video report (https://youtu.be/ecZ0FYNKtWk). Subscribe to us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCC-151896525505566/), Telegram (https://t.me/occ_official) and follow the news!
Participating in community meetings can help us gain a deeper understanding of the company and grow with the team.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

The conference in  Pelaihari is over! Watch the video and photos! on the 3rd of March
<<< https://octoin.com/news/n286/ >>>

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes! Not so long ago (on the 3rd of March) a conference was held in the city of Pelaihari.

At the conference, led by the leader of Gandi Sujiwo, visitors could learn about the basics of blockchain, about cryptocurrencies and about our resource Octoin. All interested persons received a lot of new information about the sphere of cryptobusiness.Also, the leader spoke about our program for mining OctoinCoin and a convenient p2p-exchange.

It is also worth mentioning the importance of feedback. Each visitor had the opportunity to ask any question of interest to the speakers from our team, than many used. As in the heart of the blockchain, teamwork and communication with people are more important than ever in our business.We are sure many left from that conference with the idea of participating in our promising project Octoin.

Our leaders from around the world will continue to work as actively as possible, to develop together with us and our users! If you missed this conference - see the video report: https://youtu.be/E6aWFFSooxs. And in the video section on our website you will find even more interesting materials: https://octoin.com/video/ .
002jin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

In General, we have a campaign that was formed in 2016 by merging the best traders from around the world. They have developed their platform for trading and investment, and since 2017, they accept private contributions from all comers. And at the same time there is mining, its own coin, investment in ICO, p2p platform and so on, in General, a full vinaigrette.
Despite the banality, the design of legends is admirable, and indeed it is interesting to read in contrast to the majority approximately the same dry text. Of course it is easy to check on the Internet that this is the most common HYIP project. Such high-yield investment funds operate on the principle of Ponzi, do not conduct real activities, and payments are made at the expense of deposits of investors.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

A successful meeting of leaders in Tulungagung!
<<< https://octoin.com/news/n287/ >>>

April 8 was an important event for the leaders of our company. Many leaders of our office in Indonesia gathered in Tulungagung to discuss important issues related to the work of the Octoin project.

Coordination of actions of the Octoin project participants is the most important aspect of the work in our project. This was, in the first place, discussed by the leaders at this meeting. The effectiveness of the development of the company depends on how successfully our leaders will communicate our principles and our policies to the project participants, as well as to ordinary people.

Also, the leaders discussed the necessity and importance of interaction in social networks, so they allow you to quickly and conveniently communicate with people and organize different meaningful events. Therefore, subscribe to us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCC-151896525505566/), Telegram (https://t.me/occ_official) and follow the news!

Octoin - your reliable partner in the cryptoworld!
Nillum

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

The withdraw of occ with yobit.io doesn't work again. What happened?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Vote and OctoinCoin will appear on INDODAX trading platform!
https://octoin.com/news/n288/

An important announcement for members of Octoin community. Indonesian trading platform INDODAX noticed your activity during the voting in Facebook, associated with the connection of our coin to this exchanger. Very soon, an official vote will begin, and tokens for which the largest number of people voted will be chosen and added to the INDODAX exchange.

What depends on your support and participation in voting? Here we are:

- easily exchange OctoinCoin for rupees
- the course of OctoinCoin will grow
- some mass media will review the voting process

Already on April 23, the Community Coin Voting program will be launched on the INDODAX exchange website and participants will be able to start voting for their favorite tokens. The voting itself will be held from April 30 to May 7. For more information, please contact the Octoin leaders.

Be sure to visit the site of the exchange and participate in the voting - the success of our project depends on the each of you!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

The withdraw of occ with yobit.io doesn't work again. What happened?

there are no problems in the work of the wallet OCC
ask maybe some technical work of the web exchange Yobit
hongthanh0290

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

now there are a lot of crypto currency on the market and this is really the future. Therefore, I now think it is necessary to look for new crypto-currencies and get the best money from their growth rate. Recently I made investments in bitconnet.co and Octoin.com. Now everyone knows that the bitconnect was closed, but I still managed to make a profit. now I make money in an Octoin. In my experience - when you are at the beginning of the development of a large project, it will bring you a profit.
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

is it true that the coin will go on the stock exchange indodax?  Huh
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

is it true that the coin will go on the stock exchange indodax?  Huh

Yes, now we are applying for participation in the voting.
After the approval of the application, a vote on the OCC crypto currency will be launched
Of course, adding crypts of OCC to indodax will affect positively on the course of OCC
We recommend that community members be active in voting and follow the news of the OCC.

https://octoin.com/news/n288/

Be sure to visit the site of the exchange and participate in the voting - the success of our project depends on the each of you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: