Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4004 times)
TOMmighty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

NEW SCAM MOVE FROM OCTOIN TEAM:

minimum investment, mining  - 0.78 OCC  Cheesy, yesterday minimum was 0.1 OCC.

So if 1 OCC is 100$, that equals minimum investment must be 78 $, check out in indonesian meeting, this people earn 78 $ in 1 month....................
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Any review about this Octoin?
I'm interested but not much information for me to understand everything from it. If anyone have link for review, please tell me!
Thanks guys!!! Wink
TOMmighty

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

Any review about this Octoin?
I'm interested but not much information for me to understand everything from it. If anyone have link for review, please tell me!
Thanks guys!!! Wink

WELL

they offered to people ETH mining, so we bought Ethereum mining for ethereum.  I invested 5 ethereum when it was 1000 $, so 5000 $, they gave me back 50 OCC, instead of ETH so instead of my 5000 $ they game me 250 $

I got -4750 $ loss

ITS A SCAM company, like bitconect
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Copy of bitconnect will end in scam. Bitconnect is the same as octoin in many ways to earn money. Now bitconnect has died. There are few models of coin that resemble the coin. end in scam.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Support users of OCC Indonesia in integration with Bitcoin.co.id (INDODAX)!

Leaders of Octoin Indonesia launched a mega project to release OctoinCoin on the most popular Indonesian exchange Bitcoin.co.id (INDODAX). Right now, the release of OctoinCoin on INDODAX depends on you!

We constantly receive a lot of requests from users who want to trade OCC at Bitcoin.co.id (INDODAX), the largest crypto trading platform in Southeast Asia. Our users want to directly exchange the OCC cryptocurrency to Indonesian rupees. To OctoinCoin team quickly connected to the exchange. A special opinion poll was launched. Simply say: "Yes, please add an OCC coin to Bitcoin.co.id (INDODAX)" if you would like to trade Octoin Coin cryptocurrency at this exchange.

We remind you that the voting will be over in a few days! Support the project with your participation! Just five minutes of your time and very soon you will be able to directly buy / sell OCC to IDR. To do this, all you need to do is put a like, write a comment, make a repost of the news on your personal page and vote on the link https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/posts/2088987657998939. Thus, we will be able to attract a lot of attention to OctoinCoin!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:08:22 PM by supervisor_coin

A new day - a new webinar! March 17 - in Indonesian!       >>> https://octoin.com/news/n258/ <<<

Especially for those who do not have the opportunity to come to a meeting with our speakers, we continue to make online webinars. This time it will be held by the speaker Mr. Panji Samudro. The webinar will be held on the 17th of March at 19:30 - 20:30 UTC + 07.

Mr. Panji will talk about the blockchain, crypto-currencies and our project Octoin. You will learn how you can become successful and earn in this new, promising field. Also, the speaker will tell you about the advantages and features of the Octoin project, which will allow you to embark on the path to prosperity and wealth! Everyone will be able to see how our platform works, how to mine OctoinCoin and how deals are made on the p2p exchange.

Subscribe to our Facebook page by the link to receive a notification of the start of the broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/.

Even if the speaker misses something - you can always ask him any question in the chat. Communication and feedback are integral parts of our cryptocommunity! We are looking forward to you and your partners!
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

March 18 - conference in Boyolali!
>>> https://octoin.com/news/n259/  <<<

The marathon of conferences in Indonesia continues - on March 18 there will be an event in Boyolali at 15:00 - 18:00 UTC + 07 at Hotel Pondok Indah (Jl.Merapi No. 27.Pulisen, Kec.Boyolali kota.57311). Speaker: Imran. Wa contact: 082199809998

The theme of the conference will be various digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, and technology of blockchain. Leaders from our team will talk about how you can make money in this area and also share their thoughts and forecasts for the future.

Everyone will be able to know in detail about the innovative project Octoin and about the features of the its work and development. You can learn about the program for mining Octoin and see how on our platform you can make transactions with other users using the p2p-exchange.

We invite everyone who is interested in new technologies, innovations and ways to earn money in this area. Even you have not heard anything about it you can come and ask questions, we will gladly answer them.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

Octoin started off great, then the greed of Octoin reared its ugly head and ripped off all of their own customers and basicaly Octoin killed Octoin from becoming something good. From then on they only kept holding conferences after one another just for holding them, nothing new or anything about any project gets said, they jusy hold it for the sake of holding it. In other words they speak just to speak without any meaning whatsoever.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

Octoin started off great, then the greed of Octoin reared its ugly head and ripped off all of their own customers and basicaly Octoin killed Octoin from becoming something good. From then on they only kept holding conferences after one another just for holding them, nothing new or anything about any project gets said, they jusy hold it for the sake of holding it. In other words they speak just to speak without any meaning whatsoever.

realized that you deliberately do not read my posts, I answered you questions about the project, as there are a lot of published achievements - connecting trading on exchanges, posting on crypt sites, interest from the media. Did you attend the webinar? I think not, you do not need it, you just want to leave your negative here.  Undecided
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

OctoinCoin appeared on a major information resource in China! They know about us in the Middle Kingdom!

>>>>   https://octoin.com/news/n260/   <<<<

Our team reports on the addition of OctoinCoin to the list of supported cryptocurrency on the large-scale Chinese site Feixiaohao. Following the link, you will be able to find out a lot of detailed information about the current status of our cryptocurrency https://www.feixiaohao.com/currencies/octoin-coin/. There you can see information about the capitalization, the current rate of the currency, the fluctuations of the exchange rate for different time intervals, and so on.

Octoin is an international platform of profitable tools in the market of blockchain. The leaders of this project successfully implemented the basic principles that combine the professional influence of global capital with the market of cryptocurrencies. Moreover, this unification allows to receive the big profit, introducing innovative ideas in the companies which are progressive and trustworthy. As a result of this process, you can realize the basic idea of ​​Octoin - to invest in ICO with the largest capital, which is based on the experience and knowledge of professionals in the cryptosphere.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

Training conference on trading! 18th of March!

>>>  https://octoin.com/news/n261/  <<<

We invite everyone to a new event from the speaker Mr. Purnomo. Already on the 18th of March at 14:00 - 16:00 UTC + 07 in the Tulungagung Istana Hotel (Jalan KH Agus Salim No 73-75, Kenayan, Kec. Tulungagung, Kabupaten Tulungagung, Jawa Timur 66212)

he will hold an event, which will tell you how to start trading with Octoin.

This meeting will be interesting both for beginners and experienced traders. Especially for beginners Mr. Purnomo will tell you how to register on our website and start to mine OctoinCoin. Next, you will learn how to work with the Exrates.me exchange: how to list your OCC there, how to trade your tokens and earn on the course jumps. Also, the speaker will tell a little about the basics of marketing work with Octoin, both offline and online.

If you have any questions about the event, you can clarify them on this phone: 082223269691. And during the conference you can ask any question you are interested in chat.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

Learn to trade OctoinCoin at the conference! March 21!
<<<  https://octoin.com/news/n262/  >>>

Member of our room in Indonesia Mr. Purnomo continues to conduct training events, on which he talks about various aspects of working with OctoinCoin. The next such meeting will be held on March 21 at 18:00 - 21:00 UTC + 07 in Tulungagung Istana Hotel (Jalan KH Agus Salim No 73-75, Kenayan, Kec. Tulungagung, Kabupaten Tulungagung, Jawa Timur 66212).

The conference will be interesting to everyone, without exception: especially for beginners the speaker will tell how to install and use the OctoinCoin wallet. Those who already trade OCC, will be able to learn how to do it at the Yobit exchange. Also, the speaker will tell a little about the basics of marketing work with Octoin, both offline and online.

Feedback remains the most important part of all our events:during the event you can ask any question that interests you. If you have any questions about the conference, you can clarify them on this phone: 082223269691.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

More communication with the leaders in the broadcasts on Facebook! March 19 - Come All!

<<<  https://octoin.com/news/n263/ >>>

Especially for those who do not have the opportunity to come to a meeting with our speakers, we continue to make online broadcasts. This time it will be held by the speaker Mrs. Diane Jordan. This event will be held on the March 19th at 19:00 - 22:00 UTC + 07.

Mrs. Diane Jordan will talk about the blockchain, crypto-currencies and our project Octoin. You will learn how you can become successful and earn in this new, promising field. Also, the speaker will tell you about the advantages and features of the Octoin project, which will allow you to embark on the path to prosperity and wealth! Everyone will be able to see how our platform works, how to mine OctoinCoin and how deals are made on the p2p exchange.

Even if the speaker misses something - you can always ask him any question in the chat. Communication and feedback are integral parts of our cryptocommunity! We are looking forward to you and your partners!

Subscribe to our Facebook page via the link to receive a notification of the start of the broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/. Also, the recording will be available later in the video section of the link: https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/videos/.
Nillum

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Hello, i sent 19 february 11.82469 OCC from octoin.com to my desktop wallet and start minning.
Stiil 19 of March i didn't turn off my computer. In whitepapper you said what i minning in desktop wallet, i am unable to 0.66% on the day, but this month I I didn't get anything.
When you request tech support I asked. whether it is necessary to configure something in a wallet or to do any other actions to receive money for mining. Support told that no, you just have to wait.
A month was wasted.
In my wallet 11.82469 OCC, since February 19, I had to get about 20% profit or 2,36OCC
And still, I bought 3 weeks ago on yobit.yo OCC and still can't make them out as wallets OCC they are disabled.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Hello, i sent 19 february 11.82469 OCC from octoin.com to my desktop wallet and start minning.
Stiil 19 of March i didn't turn off my computer. In whitepapper you said what i minning in desktop wallet, i am unable to 0.66% on the day, but this month I I didn't get anything.
When you request tech support I asked. whether it is necessary to configure something in a wallet or to do any other actions to receive money for mining. Support told that no, you just have to wait.
A month was wasted.
In my wallet 11.82469 OCC, since February 19, I had to get about 20% profit or 2,36OCC
And still, I bought 3 weeks ago on yobit.yo OCC and still can't make them out as wallets OCC they are disabled.

Have you tested this? The same did you?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

Hot news about Whitepaper! Available in Chinese!

<<<  https://octoin.com/news/n264/  >>>

We have good news for all project participants who speak Chinese. Now white paper is available for you too. Recently our team has finished translating this important document into Chinese. You can find it by the link:
https://octoin.com/image/octoin-wp01-cn.pdf

Also, the English version of the document has long been available. You can read it here:
https://octoin.com/image/occ_whitepaper_eng_01.pdf

White paper is the main confirmation of the reliability of our project. This document in detail describes OctoinCoin (business plan, information about technology, security and the mechanism of distribution of coins) and prospects for its development. There you can also find all the necessary information about the Octoin road map and the details of the OctoinCoin mining.A separate chapter describes the first persons of the team, as well as other important participants. In the end white paper, there is presented the legal documentation and anyone can familiarize with it.

We believe that for successful work in the cryptosphere and improvement of personal well-being, each participant of the project Octoin should read our main document, which once again confirms the seriousness and responsibility of our intentions.
Nillum

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

A month was wasted.

Yes, of course, I clicked the start mining button.
I have a version of Windows 32 Bit, maybe a problem with this?
Or maybe i need to put some checkbox or something to set in my wallet?
Please help me.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

A month was wasted.

Dude, wake up, it is a scam. Mining of it doesn't work unless you have over a hundred OCC, their percentage is just a lie. Otherwise even with a dozen or less OCC one would get some. You have been at it for a month and got nothing, what more proof do you need?
Octoin showed mining ability in wallet and people suddenly started buying OCC. And the minute OCC hit the worth of 0.00400 BTC on yobit they locked up the OCC wallet. People had bought these to withdraw for mining, but Octoin thought now people are going to deposit and dump to get 40% of their money back, so out of fear of the value of it dropping gave the order to lock up its wallet on the exchange. So people waited and waited for days and seeing that it stays still locked to today they started to drop them back and its value once again dropped and keeps on dropping further each day. On their platform they gave me a bit over 15 OCC for my over $1500 BTC and alt coins, immediately after that it wasn't even worth $100, they swindled every one of their customers money that way. In any other country people doing that would get locked up but in countries like Indonesia they led them hold even more converences to swindle even more and more people out of their money. Countries like Indonesia do not have a bad rep for nothing. Only set foot in it if you want to get swindled.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

A month was wasted.

Yes, of course, I clicked the start mining button.
I have a version of Windows 32 Bit, maybe a problem with this?
Or maybe i need to put some checkbox or something to set in my wallet?
Please help me.

Please Give me your contacts e-mail or other for support communication with you on the issue of mining.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Training online broadcast on Facebook - March 20!

<<< https://octoin.com/news/n265/ >>>

Dear participants of the project, we are pleased to announce the continuation of a series of online broadcasts on Facebook specifically for those who can not come to a live meeting. This time it will be held by the speaker Mr.Asep Susanto. The webinar will be held on the 20th of March at 19:30 - 20:30 UTC + 07.

Mr.Asep Susanto will talk about the blockchain, crypto-currencies and our project Octoin. Speaker will tell you about the advantages and features of the Octoin project, which will allow you to embark on the path to prosperity and wealth. Everyone can see how our platform works, how OctoinCoin breaks down and deals are made on the p2p exchange. You will learn how you can become successful and earn in this new, promising field.

Subscribe to our Facebook page via the link to receive a notification of the start of the broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/. Also, the recording will be available later in the video section of the link: https://www.facebook.com/octoinindonesia/videos/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: