Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4001 times)
TOMmighty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I would love to be mistaken, but i know whats gonna happen tommorow......
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TOMmighty

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

OH MY GOD, THIS WAS IT Cheesy, so will see you all in 7 more days right?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

News from the iron shop!

The final launch of the OctoinCoin is getting closer and it can not but rejoice. Our programmers told us about the ongoing work on our cryptocurrency. We took all the information we had and now we give you the main points.

The code of the cold wallet OctoinCoin is laid out on the GitHub
 What does this mean? - you ask. This means that, in confirming the seriousness of their intentions and goals, our team put the written code into open access, actually starting beta-testing. On GitHub, a major IT resource, at the moment anyone can find the code of the desktop version of the cold wallet OctoinCoin.

Full information and a link to the code in the news https://octoin.com/news/n179/
TOMmighty

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

The final launch of the OctoinCoin is getting closer   - YOU DONT NEED TO COMMENT THIS ANY MORE..... FORGET ABOUT THIS BASTARDS
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

The final launch of the OctoinCoin is getting closer   - YOU DONT NEED TO COMMENT THIS ANY MORE..... FORGET ABOUT THIS BASTARDS
yes the final launch of Octoincoin is approaching
After the end of beta testing, our programmers will analyze the received reports about mistakes and bugs, after which they will improve and fix the code. When this stage is complete we will go directly to the alpha test - the final launch of OctoinCoin.
TOMmighty

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

Yes it was 24 hours, then 36 hours, then 3 days, and now Cheesy i know they just packing up things and leaving no evidence of what they did, that's why they pulling this scam fraud story further.
OctoinVictim

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

I transferred all my ETH to Octoin on Jan 18th in the hopes of getting free Etherzero after the scheduled fork.From the next day morning I'm unable to access my account.
I don't know what to do now.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

I transferred all my ETH to Octoin on Jan 18th in the hopes of getting free Etherzero after the scheduled fork.From the next day morning I'm unable to access my account.
I don't know what to do now.

You do not need to worry.
Personal cabinets update in progress, due to the integration of the Octoin Coin's cryptocurrency on the website, as well as the Ethereum Zero fork!
soon the work will end and you can enter the office.
darkweb

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

HI

Personals Wallet are OK - i just log into my account and download the OCC wallet - all is OK

For the moment OCTOIN  IS NOT A SCAM  Wink Wink
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

The last stage of preparing our cryptocurrency is finished !

We are pleased to finally announce its final launch. We, the team of top managers and leaders of Octoin together with you, meet a new
era in the development of the blockchain: today is an absolutely exceptional and historic day for all of us;
 today we meet a new cryptocurrency, a tool with a powerful growth potential - OctoinCoin (OCC)!

During the updates in the personal cabinets there are several changes have been done. Everything is described in detail in the news .
OctoinVictim

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

[/quote]

You do not need to worry.
Personal cabinets update in progress, due to the integration of the Octoin Coin's cryptocurrency on the website, as well as the Ethereum Zero fork!
soon the work will end and you can enter the office.

[/quote]

All my ETH is gone and has been replaced by OCC,without my permission.THere are 2 exchanges listed YoBit.net and Exrates.me
Both of them are not trading OCC.

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

All my ETH is gone and has been replaced by OCC,without my permission.THere are 2 exchanges listed YoBit.net and Exrates.me
Both of them are not trading OCC.

about the transfer of accruals to the OSS was written the news of all investors warned
the coin only today began work, in the near future will be connected to trading on different exchanges
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Dear members of the Octoin community!

Now we can officially declare that OctoinCoin (a new generation of cryptocurrency based on the blockchain technology) is available to all users. Please download the wallets. Also, you can have a look at the code and test it on the GitHub.
we inform you about the main points of our plans in news –> https://octoin.com/news/n181/
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

I hope soon a full update will be completed and will work in full
very interesting how will go further development, plans for the team are good
richard83

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

https://octoin.com/images/news/6e/26/30/2d/6e26302d9aafe48abb6ce3dc21bc67d0.jpg

Dear members of the Octoin community!

Now we can officially declare that OctoinCoin (a new generation of cryptocurrency based on the blockchain technology) is available to all users. Please download the wallets. Also, you can have a look at the code and test it on the GitHub.
we inform you about the main points of our plans in news –> https://octoin.com/news/n181/
in which section to look for a link for downloading a purse tell me?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

in which section to look for a link for downloading a purse tell me?

by this link you can download the purse for your version of the device https://octoin.com/occ/
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

I hope soon a full update will be completed and will work in full
very interesting how will go further development, plans for the team are good
I see Octoin is very good, many people invest here. I had time to invest but unfortunately because there are obstacles. I hope also the development of octoin. Because it's a very good potential octoin in the future.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Node/masternode - what's that pokemon?

We continue to write training articles for you and this time we will review the nodes and master nodes. You will find out what it is and for what purpose it exists.

Read here  --> https://octoin.com/news/n182/
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

the withdrawal of the OCC to the wallet is already working? Can I try? they will not be lost?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

the withdrawal of the OCC to the wallet is already working? Can I try? they will not be lost?

yes, you can make a transfer of coins without fear
everything works well
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: