Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading!  (Read 1487 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.

Experience and skills are both needed to become a successful trader. Trading is difficult to mannage and so risky if you don't have knowledge and skills about it. To be successful in trading think of it as acontinuing education,traders need to remain focused on learning more each day to become more knoledgeable to understand the markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0nonimus

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I suggest you join a facebook group called "Paxful school" so you can learn more about trading gift cards into bitcoins
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

It's really important that trading is a brain and how you can do it to earn money without your experience and you will immediately start trading.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

There's a saying that "experience is the best teacher". So if have a lot of it then you know what is the better for you.  But still I still also believe that skill will make you a great trader.
Anyone who wants to bank only on experience alone from the start will definitely fail. Experience for sure is the best teacher, but you have to learn first to gain some skills to enable you garner those experiences. So many people have failed woefully because they though they can just register on an exchange and start buying low and sell high while gaining experience from that and it never turns out well for them. Get the skills first, add up with the experience and then you keep getting better over time and that is what eventually makes you a pro.
Manganjie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

basically bitcoin sales are the same as sales in general. sell at high prices and buy at a price down. besides that we also have to see the risks we take when buying or selling. investing must be smart in taking decisions, because all that there is risk
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

success in trading will work with experience and skill but luck works 30% here in my opinion
I believe also that luck is somehow going to take a part to someone's success. But luck will just come out when the trader is really hardworking even its not in trading, in everything we do if we are working hard on it luck will come to us and it will lead us to become successful.
so for newbie join in bounty is a good way to get information so that our experience and skill increase
Most of the bounties are not accepting newbies so its not a good start for them. Just trade and experience all the thrill of winning and losing some of your investment.
I did not here about these kind of bounties but if it is true even then no need to be worry because there are a lot of other bounty campaign as well which will accept all the new users with open heart,  bitcoin is all about rise and fall so sometime the price will be very high and sometime it will be low but you will not have to lose the patience and wait for the time to fix up the price again, the good trader must know everything about bitcoin then he will be able to survive in the bitcoin market as well known trader.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

There's a saying that "experience is the best teacher". So if have a lot of it then you know what is the better for you.  But still I still also believe that skill will make you a great trader.
Yes, experience is the best teacher! but you know, there's another way to learn which is so useful. Learn from the other experience, you don't need to experience good and bad scenario just to learn. Just for example, the doctor don't need to experience any kind of sickness or pain just to know how it feels.
You can use that method here in crypto community, learn on reading different forum specially in trading business, on how they done wrong decision, how to avoid it also, get some strategy and many more. Just keep in touch and you will learn a lot.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

Bitcoin trading is completely decentralized by using good ideas and platform or an strategy, goals or aiming such things. Everyone is trying to profit from long-term uptrends in the markets, traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Bitcoin trading is completely decentralized by using good ideas and platform or an strategy, goals or aiming such things. Everyone is trying to profit from long-term uptrends in the markets, traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets.

bitcoin is a decentralize coin while trading in online exchanges has two types : one is centralize and one is decentralize therfor you need to specify your coment because it is kinda confusing to some readers like me.

Everyone is trying to profit from long-term uptrends in the markets, traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets.
Not everyone because some of them do short term trading or investing especially in bitcoin. in my case i only do short term investing in bitcoin because the profit is always guarnteed in just a quicker time and i rather do long term trading and investing with altcoins because i can see that alts were too slow to move. alts were always stable and sometimes decreasing a little bit but they do also recover all the time.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

In working in the world of cryptocurrency is not easy, indeed in doing the buying and selling in the world of crypto is very easy We'll get a big profit and maybe we'll get big losses too,And not skill and skill we also have to prepare the device completely
This is the mindset a lot of you always have. What is working in the world of cryptocurrency that is not easy that makes buying and selling easy? If it is that, you should have been making a lot of money yourself on the exchanges by just buying and selling.

The truth is that, there is absolutely no one that can do well in the trading world without having some knowledge to guide them and if you think it is just buying and selling alone, I wonder where that would take you before you run back crying about how much you have lost.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

It's really important that trading is a brain and how you can do it to earn money without your experience and you will immediately start trading.
Apart from having a sharp mind and good money to invest that money for the sake of trading, there are few other things as well which carry more significant importance and that you actually need to concentrate over that as well in order to have some good results.

You actually need to feed your brain and mind with enough of the knowledge regarding all the things related to that of trading to help it in making better decisions.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

success in trading will work with experience and skill but luck works 30% here in my opinion
I believe also that luck is somehow going to take a part to someone's success. But luck will just come out when the trader is really hardworking even its not in trading, in everything we do if we are working hard on it luck will come to us and it will lead us to become successful.
so for newbie join in bounty is a good way to get information so that our experience and skill increase
Most of the bounties are not accepting newbies so its not a good start for them. Just trade and experience all the thrill of winning and losing some of your investment.
I did not here about these kind of bounties but if it is true even then no need to be worry because there are a lot of other bounty campaign as well which will accept all the new users with open heart,  bitcoin is all about rise and fall so sometime the price will be very high and sometime it will be low but you will not have to lose the patience and wait for the time to fix up the price again, the good trader must know everything about bitcoin then he will be able to survive in the bitcoin market as well known trader.
Go find them in the bounties section and check them one by one and who are these bounties that are accepting newbies with an open heart. Supply and demand is where bitcoin's economy lies and depending so if you understand if the supply in the circulation of the economy, demand will be lower and its price will become low either. Day traders will be surely in panic if they are new but for old ones, they are certainly happy to capture this moment of buying more bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

trading bitcoin is not easy, it requires skill and experience to analyze bitcoin prices, Iam personally still learning about it, a lot of reading is the key to get information in order to be succes trading
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Go find them in the bounties section and check them one by one and who are these bounties that are accepting newbies with an open heart. Supply and demand is where bitcoin's economy lies and depending so if you understand if the supply in the circulation of the economy, demand will be lower and its price will become low either. Day traders will be surely in panic if they are new but for old ones, they are certainly happy to capture this moment of buying more bitcoin.

decision does also plays a major role aside from supply and demand because without decisions , the price of crypto market wont move or wont fluctuate. i also agree that the bounty allocation does not hold the price of the coin but they do have a hint if your a bounty hunter or investor because the more bounty reward means their ico has a solid project and would likely become succesful or popular because they can be able to promote in a wider range coverage across the forum and also outside the web.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Trading of bitcoin is good if you have huge amount of capital, and it is advisable if you hold it for long period of time. But for me i do not want to trade bitcoin to fiat i used my bitcoin to purchase altcoin because trading in altcoin is much easy to earn due to have many choices to buy and sell just doing day trading is much better.
Well, it is not all about having huge amount of capital as I would rather have huge amount of knowledge than just capital. One sure thing is that if you can make the best decisions with your trade and make use of all the available tools in making those decisions, you will be swimming in profit, but if you do not, you will be swimming in huge loss and you really do not want to see your huge amount of capital going down the drain. Day trading is even worse for someone without knowledge.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

decision does also plays a major role aside from supply and demand because without decisions , the price of crypto market wont move or wont fluctuate. i also agree that the bounty allocation does not hold the price of the coin but they do have a hint if your a bounty hunter or investor because the more bounty reward means their ico has a solid project and would likely become succesful or popular because they can be able to promote in a wider range coverage across the forum and also outside the web.
Sometimes the high bounty is also a marketing strategy so that many people will join and help them to advertise as they have faith to the project. It doesn't mean just because they are offering higher bounty, they have a solid project. And btw, this topic is all about bitcoin trading and set aside the topic about bounties and go to the right section to talk about them. And for those profit sharers or takers, how much you have gained for today?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Sometimes the high bounty is also a marketing strategy so that many people will join and help them to advertise as they have faith to the project. It doesn't mean just because they are offering higher bounty, they have a solid project. And btw, this topic is all about bitcoin trading and set aside the topic about bounties and go to the right section to talk about them. And for those profit sharers or takers, how much you have gained for today?
Now this is a mistake so many people make. Do not ever depend on luck as long as you are trading, depend totally on your own knowledge, how you want to play your card safely and that is all you will need. If you are banking on luck most of the time, emotions will always find a way to kick in. I tried it once and it never worked until I learned started trading like a pro and getting the best of the market. Once you can go about learning something that can help you make good decisions, then you should be fine.

Both experience and skills are very important. Experience is only applicable when you have been able to imbibe the skills first. Still, they both go hand in hand as time goes on in your profession and not just in trading, but in the general sense, you get the skills first, learn how to do it effectively and then you can start practicing. It is from the practicing that you will gain experience from the things you have been doing including your mistakes, which will then give you confidence in your trade as time goes on.
Bananakievua

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

For a long time I have been trading and my many years of experience shows that you always have to rely only on your strength, read a lot, study a lot, follow the news, analyze a lot, keep your hand on the pulse, constantly think about new technologies, look at competitors, their progress is always not easy and takes a lot of time,
but it's work and it should be treated as a work, not as a game, but responsibly, then there can be a result.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

All we do is speculate and predict what outcome the price may go. So i guess the main skill is price analysis the ability to correctly put some remainders to when will the price will go up and down. And you start to become good in trading with experience so just research and practice trading daily. Im also a learner and practicing how trading works.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

First you need to know, it is important to note that to trade right requires attention and your one hundred percent focus. Secondly, trading is not for everyone. And remember Bitcoin is a volatile asset, before you start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.   Manage risk wisely across your portfolio. For example, you should never invest more than small percentage of your portfolio.

Good Luck!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: