Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading!  (Read 1487 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

Trading is one among the high yielding source of cryptocurrency. The same has got high risk along with it, because no one knows when the market grows and drops low in value. More the accuracy in the growth of the assets on which we had invested, more will be the profiting. In this regard bitcoin trading is completely an good way of earning.

It is an skill which requires lot of knowledge of the market and also a technical knowledge to understand the graphs, charts and the market movement. If you become expert in this than it will be easy for you judge the upswing and downswing when it happens and you can make a trade accordingly and enjoy profits.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoglam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

It's not only about the skills or experience. You also have to put some time into it every day if you wanna make something very profitable out of it. I'd recommend monitor all kinds of platforms with the news.. I like CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol, but my fav is Cointelegraph. Also recently I found their youtube channel, there's not only news, but also some things about cryptocurrencies are explained so for a beginner this channel would be pretty useful.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Technique is a very big thing in every part of work. Beside technique you have to have vast experience about Bitcoin and others coin. If you know from first to last of a coin you can create technique to get profit from it. When technique and knowledge will in same path you must be a gainer.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Because of the volatility of cryptocurrency, you can make stupendous profits or losses in a split second.
However you need to adopt a trading strategy. DO not be greedy. Set a goal. As soon as you achieve it, cash out your capital, keep your profit, smile to the bank and reinvest.

oh, you have a great and very smart idea and strategy. I will surely follow that. If I will invest in bitcoin I should get back my capital and leave my interest as a new investment.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Technique is a very big thing in every part of work. Beside technique you have to have vast experience about Bitcoin and others coin. If you know from first to last of a coin you can create technique to get profit from it. When technique and knowledge will in same path you must be a gainer.
Skill and knowledge will be gained from the experience that we do continuously. I agree with you that this can indeed improve the results we can get from Trading. Most people who fail are those who do not have the skills and knowledge that qualified. So do not stop to try if we suffer losses because then we will be able to get the knowledge that is very important to be able to improve the skills and techniques that we have. Everything will go well if we can take advantage of all conditions, learn all the science about Trading and then we will be able to feel the results.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.
Actually if you are new, then obviously need experience and skills both. Bitcoin trading is not that easy nor hard if you have proper skills but you will surely need a lot of experience for trading with bitcoins are the price of bitcoins is not that low and if you want high profits then you will need a huge investment too.

I would prefer you to try paper trading first and then move on to trading with your funds. Paper trading will help you to gain interest in trading and once you learn to understand dips then surely you can make good profits by buying at low and selling once high.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

Trading is one among the high yielding source of cryptocurrency. The same has got high risk along with it, because no one knows when the market grows and drops low in value. More the accuracy in the growth of the assets on which we had invested, more will be the profiting. In this regard bitcoin trading is completely an good way of earning.

It is an skill which requires lot of knowledge of the market and also a technical knowledge to understand the graphs, charts and the market movement. If you become expert in this than it will be easy for you judge the upswing and downswing when it happens and you can make a trade accordingly and enjoy profits.

Agreed! This is something which is no doubt very much difficult thing to learn but the fact is if you are good at it, then you will for sure be able to make some healthy amount of money. There are number of things which you actually need to learn before going for this and that it is not at all an easy thing to learn. It really requires lot of skills and you really need to put in lot of efforts in order to make things happen in your favor.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

You have made very important questions,In the case of trading, it is necessary to keep in mind the importance of three things.Before that you say something simple.> Trading is a lot of work,Trading is addiction,Trading gambling game< Yes it's true! Analyze these topics and write a lot of them,So I advise you something, buy Bottom,sell top ! Buy bottom,sell Top ! And keep four things in mind

1. Never chase after gains

2. Never invest in coins that you do not understand

3. Do not trade to get rich. Trade to build wealth

4. Sometimes selling is the easiest way to make money

Smiley Smiley Happy trading......

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

If you are new to trading, you should learn more about trading knowledge in this forum. Then invest in high-security crypto in the top 10 such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc. These cryptos will keep you profitable instead of investing in very high-risk ICOs but will be able to offset the profitability of x10, x20.

samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

It depends on both for me, if you don't have the experience you might face some problems with predicting the prices in the market and if you don't have the skills on trading you might face some problems with technicality issues like sending on a different address or there's a chance you might open a phishing sites.

chimcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

I think experience and skill is required to be successful in bitcoin trading. Firstly,One of the best ways to get started is to get a trading job as an intern in a company as a trader. This just to learn from among the company employees. The skills required to trade in bitcoin can also be learnt  through raeding, research, or better attend school to get the best in trading skills especially evaluating charts and understanding the market trends.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.

the first approach that you must have is the study of the functioning of cryptocurrencies.
 Before investing and trading on any market I think that good knowledge is needed.
On the forum you can follow the advice of the most experienced users.
 Initially you can try with small amounts and if you get gains increase them.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

I agree on his statement, but that's not the only one that affects the success of trading. It is the luck factor that affects success. Although you have been experienced and skilled, but without the support of luck factors, it may not be successful in trading.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

the first approach that you must have is the study of the functioning of cryptocurrencies.
 Before investing and trading on any market I think that good knowledge is needed.
On the forum you can follow the advice of the most experienced users.
 Initially you can try with small amounts and if you get gains increase them.
The most important thing which really matters in this regard is the thinking and the decision of that individual who is having some good number of bitcoin in his wallet. If you really thinks that you can make some considerable achievements in bitcoin trading, then you can go for it. Bitcoin trading will then help you in having more money but you need to realize that it does involve risk too.
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

OP buy and sell that's trading here in crypto so there's no need to be skills or something like that,you can lose when the coin drop then you sell it,you can earn when you hold it then sell in high price so that's the cycle of trading.You must understand that situation here are win or lose and you can handle that if ever not well happen so invest the money that you can afford to lose another thing the chance for profit in trading here is so big like in btc btc,eth,xrb and xrp that i hold since i start here in crypto and it's really high now atleast 7x. since july 2017.

Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

both are needed in bitcoin trading. but more important is a skill. because in bitcoin trading we have to know the opportunity to price up or down. and it all requires skill
You are right,I agree with you that experience and skill both are needed in bitcoin trading. Because bitcoin price always time Fluctuation
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

My answer is yes, depends on how you build your strategy along your way through your experience and skills. You must start on how you would be building up your own portfolio by using your researching skills and adding it with technical analysis. And lessons along your trading journey will be learned through experiences which will really help you a lot to grow and improve in trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

I think both of them have very important role either experience or skill in doing bitcoin trading activity. experience is just like a very valuable teacher in doing bitcoin trading with an experience you have of course you will not repeat mistakes made for a second time. other than that the skill is one support whereas in my opinion a skill will be a plus point for you in doing bitcoin trading activity. and most important in doing bitcoin trading you should have enough time to spare because of course it so you can be more focused.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

Because of the volatility of cryptocurrency, you can make stupendous profits or losses in a split second.
However you need to adopt a trading strategy. DO not be greedy. Set a goal. As soon as you achieve it, cash out your capital, keep your profit, smile to the bank and reinvest.

oh, you have a great and very smart idea and strategy. I will surely follow that. If I will invest in bitcoin I should get back my capital and leave my interest as a new investment.
Usually greed makes us go hungry for money and it indeed gives you huge loses sometimes. Always wait for your goal to achieve. Trading is not that easy and if you understand if properly, you can surely have good profits.

I always prefer paper trading before putting my funds into actual trading. And yes, always prefer to first remove your capital and let your profit be invested for your future as the price will rise above. Using a proper strategy is most important as it gives you the profit and perfect skills to earn money.
laowang666

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

Nowadays, cryptocurrency is one of the ways to make money. People can earn high returns by buying and selling currency, so more and more people are joining in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: