Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading!  (Read 1487 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Because of the volatility of cryptocurrency, you can make stupendous profits or losses in a split second.
However you need to adopt a trading strategy. DO not be greedy. Set a goal. As soon as you achieve it, cash out your capital, keep your profit, smile to the bank and reinvest.

Setting a goal is very important and the reason some people do not get the best experience is because they either do not know what they do or they probably are just too greedy like you have said to know when exactly to take profit, when to opt out in a losing environment and how to use analysis to know the next decision to make rather than just gambling the market. Skill and experience is very needed, but skill is what is needed first and experience is definitely something that would be gotten as one keeps practising.

It's really hard to set a goal at trading.
If you are a professional trader, you should know that sometimes the company/coin that you invested in are publishing news or having something new going, it's hard to determine from upfront when it will be the right time to sell.

Greediness at trading is a thing that happens only to unprofessional traders, they tend to fall for feelings and to trade ( just by how they feel), while professional traders will ONLY trade based on technical analysis and other technical factor.

A professional trader will never buy and sell based on feelings!

You do have a point which when we are already an experienced or professional on this trading field we did eventually passed those hardships or emotions of greed which is common among people because as a human being theres always a greediness inside on ourself which it would normally come out when we are talking or engaging into money matters.Trading isn't really an easy job the main enemy here is your emotions which would really affect on the actions you would made.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1507
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.
both are needed in bitcoin trading. but more important is a skill. because in bitcoin trading we have to know the opportunity to price up or down. and it all requires skill

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
doshongako

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

I am also a newbie. hoping we will succeed in this endeavor!
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

Cryptocurrencies are one of the most profitable markets in the industry of trading. But a very volatile market that can cause big gains and loss. In order to be succesfull it is not all about having experience or skills, you should also define a set of rules and what strategy you are going to use.
Use fundamental and technical Analysis, by making use of that you are a one step ahead trader and you will know how to read the price movement to avoid losses.
Also make advantage ot the time. Make sure that when you are buying you know that you will gain profit.
Lastly, learn how to take and manage the risks. We are in a fast growing digital market which can lead to an easy loss.

I quite agree but for me it is in how you interpret what you read or analyze. Even if you are experience but still doing the same thing over and over it is not working. We have to at least upgrade our styles in trading. Buy low sell high is common term but sometimes the work is on where to invest. Many people on social media would share what they think it is a good coin but it is us to make our own risk.

totally agree, to invest bitcoin not just buy and hold but we must be smart and apply a good strategy for it. with analysis, observation and monitoring you will get it. but actually if you just want to invest and hold in the long time you have to do is save in the wallet offline, keep it in a safe place, open again 5-10 years ahead. do not look at the rise of the bitcoin price. because it will make you anxious if the value of bitcoin will drop dramatically. let alone now a lot of dump and pump. I think the anxiety that makes you will panic. it is commonly called panic sell. You will not panic if you ignore it and keep the bitcoin of the wallet offline.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.
both are needed in bitcoin trading. but more important is a skill. because in bitcoin trading we have to know the opportunity to price up or down. and it all requires skill

Skill is not much needed, the most important thing is you need connection for an information about the altoins that you want to trade. There are many pump and dump groups that filled with many whales there, once they make a move, the price will change drastically. You should join this group for get a better opportunity on trading.
Donicdan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Hi

Im a BTC virgin and am looking to invest is Deep Onion and the Crypto20 scheme are these good coins to be putting my money into?

Thanks
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

I bet when you have more experience on trading, you will acquire suffucient skills. Experience is the best learning and experience and skills are needed for you to become an expert trader. It is just like You didnt know that you are skillful trader if you dont experience trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

A strong intention to continue deepen about trading and learning many things related to trading. Experiences and skills indeed are very important, but as a beginner I think I have to do a step by step from the bottom and up towards to the top and success. After trading in Bitcoin, doing trading in altcoins and various tokens, it will be a great effort and awesome if really have intends to continue deepen about trading in the crypto world untill become a successfull trader.
Just keep strong intention and spirit in mind. Smiley

portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

Well as based in my experienced I can say that in order to succeed in trading, you must have the skills. But experience also is also important.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

hi im a newbie too, as i know if you want to getting success in bitcoin you need to learn about bitcoin and knowing what is bitcoin and how it works, and i know that if you want to get big income i think experience is more important the skill, because in experience you can get the big skill too. so if you have a skill  you need an expereinces too to get the great value of income
I think the question is a little bit confusing. One thing you should know is that someone can’t have skills on something without having the experience. Experience is what teaches you, and you develop your skills through the experience you might have gotten. So I don’t really see how you can have the skills to do something, when you haven’t done it before.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

hi im a newbie too, as i know if you want to getting success in bitcoin you need to learn about bitcoin and knowing what is bitcoin and how it works, and i know that if you want to get big income i think experience is more important the skill, because in experience you can get the big skill too. so if you have a skill  you need an expereinces too to get the great value of income
I think the question is a little bit confusing. One thing you should know is that someone can’t have skills on something without having the experience. Experience is what teaches you, and you develop your skills through the experience you might have gotten. So I don’t really see how you can have the skills to do something, when you haven’t done it before.
in order to trade, you definitely need to acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge. 1 without a friend does not happen for a quality business. Although for a beginner First of all you need to understand your ideas and desires, because you need to correctly introduce them in reality.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Skills wont really be there if you don't have experience since we don't have knowledge on anything that we haven't done before same as you said which is actually right. Skills can be molded up along the way if we do engage on a particular thing. Trading isn't simple and should really be need to know on the fundamentals or things about it. Trying out and making mistakes is normal but you should not be discouraged but rather learn up from those mistakes and you would really able to enhance your skills with that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:31:49 AM

I think the two are very important for the trade, if you have and master both I think it will be very helpful in trading, because experience is the most valuable thing because there is effort and your hard work and your failure and success in trading, you can learn your failures from the experience that has happened, and if you have been through many things in the trade, I think you will be skilled in choosing which will be the advantage and which will be a loss for you, so you can minimize the risk that will happen to you in trading
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

It's depend on both, you need to have the experience to build your skill, all of the speculation is based on chart and market condition, and you can understand more how the market and trend going to work when you build more experience, the skills is needed to analyze this situation and your experience will make your analyzing skill become optimal
Yep, I completely agree with you that it depends on both expertiences and skills. Both play the most important role in trading bitcoin. You have to spend a lot of your time doing some research relating to bitcoin foremost, when you have knowledge in bitcoin, you can understand much on this market. If you have friends or any relatives, you should ask them about their experiences, it’s one of the best way for you to learn experiences cause it’s so realistic. With building your own skill, it requires a lot in your time you take for it. If you often gave your time to find and analyze the market, you will gradually improve your skill. However, through its difficult to built both of them it’s really necessary fo you to keep patience and keep calm to not give up easily and not throw tantrum to everyone around you.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Both are essential, if you don't have the skills the amount of experience you gained by trading will become nothing if you don't know the technicalities especially the basic ones, but in a sense if you are getting an experience normally you already learning and gaining some skills with it in any kind of activities but if you don't there is something wrong with you.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

Trading is one of the best way to get big profit, it is too risky but worth it.
If you have skills theres a chance for you to be able to become successful in trading and if you have experience theres also a big chance to become successful in trading. So both of them are good.
If you have atleast one of it there will be a big chance that your success is near.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:23:03 AM

Trading is one among the high yielding source of cryptocurrency. The same has got high risk along with it, because no one knows when the market grows and drops low in value. More the accuracy in the growth of the assets on which we had invested, more will be the profiting. In this regard bitcoin trading is completely an good way of earning.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

Skills are acquired so you will have the skills to trade if you have the experience. You can read all the articles, guides, books or watch videos about trading but doing it by yourself makes it a whole of difference. You will get to experience how to control your emotioms during trading because it is one of the key for you to become successful. Technical analysis, fundamental analysis and trading psychology are the key and you can be good by these three areas only by experience since you would be good in research, you would know what indicators to look at and then you would have a grasp of how crypto market works.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

Much better if you have skill for trading that is your advantage but this is not required, you only need is time and effort for searching and reading the white paper of coins because it will be your basis whether you buy that coin or not, also you need to know if the coin is good to hold or for short term trading only. And of course your profit will based on the amount of your capital.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

I am also a newbie. hoping we will succeed in this endeavor!
For the ones who are new to this world of bitcoin and those who are interested in bitcoin trading, the thing which you need to do firstly is to get as much knowledge related to that of bitcoin as well as trading techniques as you can.

This will for sure help you out in making some good decisions at tough times and you will be able to make out some good money out of that by doing so.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: