Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Owner gone AWOL] Website Preview: BITADS.NET. Now Pay-Per-Day!  (Read 33690 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 11:37:25 AM

Avast Premier blocks the website because of malware  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:53:45 PM

Looks neat! Definitely a service that I will try out.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:14:31 PM

Have a winning bid on an add... banner is not linking back to the correct place.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

I signed up, but I cannot login.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:12:17 PM

I can login fine.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 03:13:41 PM

I can login fine.
Thats very strange then...

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BitVegas (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:15:20 PM

Hey everyone. There was a bunch of bugs due to deciding to change from Cost-Per-Click to Pay-Per-Hour shortly after launch.

Most of the issues you have presented should now be fixed. Let me know otherwise!

In the new system. When your bid is chosen as the highest successful bid, you pay the remaining cost of hour and your ad is shown instantly.
The person who was bidding before you is refunded for the remaining time of the hour.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:14:19 PM

Hey everyone. There was a bunch of bugs due to deciding to change from Cost-Per-Click to Pay-Per-Hour shortly after launch.

Most of the issues you have presented should now be fixed. Let me know otherwise!

In the new system. When your bid is chosen as the highest successful bid, you pay the remaining cost of hour and your ad is shown instantly.
The person who was bidding before you is refunded for the remaining time of the hour.

Awesome updates! I just signed up and got my site added and everything looks good, Smiley. Now hoping we get enough traffic to get an ad slot sold there, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:12:55 PM

Please let me know if you have further problems with this.

Funnily enough I also have the registered domain http://bitads.info which causes no malware reports.

Maybe bitads.net was flagged some time in the past to the previous owner? Just a guess. If this is the case I will move the service over to bitads.info. Although I'm still looking into it.

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:15:15 PM

Awesome updates! I just signed up and got my site added and everything looks good, Smiley. Now hoping we get enough traffic to get an ad slot sold there, :p.

yeah Smiley Keep the ad slot there as I have a reddit paid campaign launching in 4 days. Hopefully get some advertisers coming in and buying up all the adspaces. Also all bugs should be fixed by then.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:16:38 PM

yeah Smiley Keep the ad slot there as I have a reddit paid campaign launching in 4 days. Hopefully get some advertisers coming in and buying up all the adspaces. Also all bugs should be fixed by then.

Nice! Keep us updated, please, Smiley. I'd like to follow the progress of that campaign to see how it affects everything.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Mooshire

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:34:01 PM

http://gyazo.com/55fb458c305ef5bf836314891181e28e

Watcha doin?

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:37:58 PM

Unsure what's wrong with this domain. Reports malware and now just stops. Please use http://bitads.info

Also publishers please update your code to the new URL. You can find it in the code box under "My Websites and Adspaces"

EDIT: rebooting the server. Hold tight Smiley

Mooshire

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

Can't connect with either of those domains.

EDIT:
http://gyazo.com/fe4140f51033543109d3f72eec7e8571
http://gyazo.com/4a363791336aa16278fe28b9e9911fbc

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:56:04 PM

Yep. Had to do some web server reconfiguring. A bit of a sloppy launch but hey that's beta! the .net is back up for now.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:14:15 PM

Yep. Had to do some web server reconfiguring. A bit of a sloppy launch but hey that's beta! the .net is back up for now.

The .net forwards to BitVegas. BitVegas even has an ad slot, and when you click on it to purchase (or visit BitAds) it just forwards you back to BitVegas again.

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:17:42 PM

The .net forwards to BitVegas. BitVegas even has an ad slot, and when you click on it to purchase (or visit BitAds) it just forwards you back to BitVegas again.

Yeah the server is hosted on the same box as BitVegas and my virtual server was giving so much grief! Finally got it fixed now. Please try again Smiley Sorry for the trouble!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 07:24:58 PM

Please let me know if you have further problems with this.

Funnily enough I also have the registered domain http://bitads.info which causes no malware reports.

Maybe bitads.net was flagged some time in the past to the previous owner? Just a guess. If this is the case I will move the service over to bitads.info. Although I'm still looking into it.
It's not flagged by premier, the network shield picks up something I assume and blocks it.
Both links now work.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:25:09 PM

Yeah the server is hosted on the same box as BitVegas and my virtual server was giving so much grief! Finally got it fixed now. Please try again Smiley Sorry for the trouble!

Works fine now, Smiley. Thanks! Are you going to be trying to help with proactive marketing of the site and gaining advertisers for the different publishers as well? I know about the ad campaign you're going to do, but will you be working towards boosting our revenue and finding other advertisers directly via personal marketing and such?

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:32:40 PM

Works fine now, Smiley. Thanks! Are you going to be trying to help with proactive marketing of the site and gaining advertisers for the different publishers as well? I know about the ad campaign you're going to do, but will you be working towards boosting our revenue and finding other advertisers directly via personal marketing and such?

Ofcourse! The reddit ad starts in about 4 days which I've allocated around $1000 worth of advertising to. I'm considering this first 4 days a 'beta-test' to get everything running smoothly then I will be reaching out through other means to get much more advertisers. I will be buying ad-spaces on websites to advertise bitads on. If you have any idea to help out that would be great! I'm quite happy to spend some initial startup money to get the ball rolling.

Once I get these bugs out of the way I will also be developing the 'ad campaign' system so advertisers can place bids across large groups of publishers on bitads.net. This should help get the advertisers that don't want to spend time browsing each site to determine where to put there ad.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: