Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Owner gone AWOL] Website Preview: BITADS.NET. Now Pay-Per-Day!  (Read 33690 times)
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:18:07 AM

Is there an issue with ad space confirmation for publishers? The ad code is clearly on my site and registering traffic, but Bitads is telling me the code isn't found. Also, are you planning on adding more standard ad sizes such as, 300x250 ?
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the code was changed recently?
That new way to circumvent adblocks.
icecube

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:00:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331181.0
Bitminer49er

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:25:59 PM

I am having issue with the password reset email. It doesn't appear to be sent. Anyone else having an issue?
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:45:41 PM

I am having issue with the password reset email. It doesn't appear to be sent. Anyone else having an issue?
Yes, someone else had the issue earlier in this thread. BitVegas had sent him the password reset email manually.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 05:23:52 PM

I sent you the link manually. Hope this helps!

Thanks for doing that. Unfortunately, I am still not receiving anything in my inbox or spam folder. Would you mind sending me a PM with the email address you send from so I could whitelist it and send you an email from my registered address? I don't have any clue why this would be happening, but somehow the emails aren't coming through at all. Maybe if I send you an email first, your response will come through? Ugh, sorry for the troubles...Just not sure how to get back in my account  Huh

BitVegas (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:24:14 AM

I sent you the link manually. Hope this helps!

Thanks for doing that. Unfortunately, I am still not receiving anything in my inbox or spam folder. Would you mind sending me a PM with the email address you send from so I could whitelist it and send you an email from my registered address? I don't have any clue why this would be happening, but somehow the emails aren't coming through at all. Maybe if I send you an email first, your response will come through? Ugh, sorry for the troubles...Just not sure how to get back in my account  Huh
The email I sent it from was no-reply@bitads.net
And then manually from btccraft@gmail.com

If you send an email to btccraft@gmail.com from the address you signed up with, I can send it to you here via PM. I just need to confirm you own the email address.

Is there an issue with ad space confirmation for publishers? The ad code is clearly on my site and registering traffic, but Bitads is telling me the code isn't found. Also, are you planning on adding more standard ad sizes such as, 300x250 ?
My mistake! I updated the ad-code url from bitads.net to bitcoin-ads.net and forgot to update the code checker. This is fixed now. Sorry for the trouble

blends

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:50:30 PM

My mistake! I updated the ad-code url from bitads.net to bitcoin-ads.net and forgot to update the code checker. This is fixed now. Sorry for the trouble

No worries. Thanks for the fix.

It will be interesting to see how this goes for my site. Most of my current advertisers pay direct through paypal or bid through Adsense and are non bitcoin related. Not sure if they'll try it out though because buying bitcoin can be a pain. I know I will make probably 90% less than I do with Adsense, but I'm having fun with bitcoin and think it would be fun and quite liberating for my advertisers as well... We'll see how it goes Smiley

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:45:41 PM

If you send an email to btccraft@gmail.com from the address you signed up with, I can send it to you here via PM. I just need to confirm you own the email address.

Email sent from info@cointasker.com Thanks again!

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 07:51:39 PM

Alright, I'm finally back in!! Thanks for your help!! Grin

voorash

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:37:56 AM

I am having the email rset problem as well. I sent you an email from the mail I registered with.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:20:06 PM

Why was my cashout address changed to 12yJiutWoEutrTTyXf4t5UYNjZujFTwsNm?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:29:47 PM

It saves the last used withdrawal address. So you used a different address or someone has access to your account.
EDIT: Seems to be related to the hack earlier.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:30:55 PM

Ah. This was when we had a user get access to peoples accounts (you can see it earlier in the thread). He used this address to cash out users funds (all BTC was replaced). I will remove this from showing up.

Celegrom

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:34:36 PM

Emailed btccraft@gmail.com requesting a password reset as I have the same reported problem.

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:43:04 AM

Emailed btccraft@gmail.com requesting a password reset as I have the same reported problem.

Replied! Let me know if you have any more troubles.

Thanks

HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:43:26 AM

Bitads seems to be loading up ads really slow, anything we can do to speed it up?

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
KoningKaas

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:15:32 AM

Ive send u an PM about manually sending the verify email to my account, kvvs@hush.com.

I have the same problem others were having.
BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:07:29 AM

Bitads seems to be loading up ads really slow, anything we can do to speed it up?
My server provider is having some troubles with their internet. Hopefully won't be too much longer.

Ive send u an PM about manually sending the verify email to my account, kvvs@hush.com.

I have the same problem others were having.
I sent you an email two days ago with a reset link. Let me know if you don't have it.

Thanks!

pr9me

Activity: 369

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:23:42 PM

Is there an issue with withdrawals right now? I'm getting this error when I try to withdraw:

Sorry, an error occured while sending payment. Please try again later. (Could not connect to blockchain.info, it may be down)

Thanks
KoningKaas

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:20:11 PM

Thanks BitVegas all is working now, i guess it might be an problem with hushmail or something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: