Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2229 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

If you don't have enough fund, " hold " will become your right step. Trade/ invest need fund to successful a strategy and how you can run it without fund?. Most of us not like " hold ", but this is part of trade/ invest activity, you have to do that. Never push your self if you can't, stress and loss will be yours. So, keep calm and wait until the price reach your target. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

You guys easily panic when bitcoin does not perform well. Just calm down and continue to HOLD. The price is just playing between $12k-$15k and now it's giving a hint that sooner it will go up because it's now stabilizing between $16k-$17k.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

If we are in that position when bitcoin prices do not go up, we'd better keep them, because I'm sure someday the bitcoin price will go up even though it's not as fast as 2017, but at least we'll get a little profit, maybe all you need is to be patient...
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

Bitcoin price won't go up that soon, but if you hold long enough then you still can make profit with BTC, BTC price is very explosive, once it goes up then it will goes up quickly, my suggestion is sell little and trade in alt coins, a lot of alt coins in bull trend, you can make quite big profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

I think it's better to stick around, because someday bitcoin will have a good price, although it takes a long time but it will give you more profit.
.                      Just have enough patience , just hold it for now.  I think Bitcoin price Will Go higher soon. Try to look for another way to invest  in coins, that price  can be easily rise up. Maybe this time is the best time to invest in Bitcoin the more you invest into it, the more profit you Will gain. Keep on investing and you will rip the good profit. Dont be discourage because  theres always be a good advantage of Bitcoin falling price. That is a good sign of investing.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Today the price of bitcoin is stable because there are so many holders. I think you must hold your bitcoins because in the future the price of btc will go up higher and higher.
If you are talking about the very moment then yes Bitcoin price is not showing any real progress like what is expected of this currency. It is going to linger in between $1,400 to $1,800 for some more time. Well this is not something totally new about Bitcoin because in the past this was its behavior during the dip.  Holding is the best or we can say the right answer for such situations.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

If you don't have enough fund, " hold " will become your right step. Trade/ invest need fund to successful a strategy and how you can run it without fund?. Most of us not like " hold ", but this is part of trade/ invest activity, you have to do that. Never push your self if you can't, stress and loss will be yours. So, keep calm and wait until the price reach your target. Good luck with you.
I agree, if you are in doubt to trade or not, then just keep until you get the result you need. Hold - one of the best strategies in the cryptocurrency market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

In my own opinion this is the right time to uy more bitcoin for investment since the price is still in dip. Anyway, nothing to be afraid of that bitcoin might collapse or continue to fall down the prices because bitcoin can easily cope up with all the downfall due to the demands in the block market.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

It depends to the owners if what they do in their bitcoin, holding and trading are effective work to gain more bitcoin in the future, in my sight since bitcoin price are steady and not crawling up I guess it's better to hold it than to trade it.

But if you have additional amount I suggest to invest in multiple crypto currency because more of the altcoins are raising up.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Hold strategy still carry the day when it comes to your trading and investment approach to bitcoin. Bitcoin rally in 2017 was the fastest in all finance and asset appreciation history. 2018 is going to a year of stability for bitcoin!
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Bitcoin may be more stable compared to the previous month but it is possible to earn profit. You can prevent your loss by buying and selling 2-3 times a day.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Ya perdí por no saber esperar, y se que EN ROJO NUNCA VENDO.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

I believe bitcoin will still rise very much this year. There have been couple of predictions that tally around $60000. Bitcoin could reach $60000 or more this year. This period therefore is the best time to accumulate some more bitcoin.

ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I think you wait for the next coin adjustment. At present, some countries in Asia are preparing to enter the lunar new year holiday period so the bitcoin will decrease as you prepare and buy bitcoin at lower current prices.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

We should trade as well as hold because currently the market is at much better condition i.e at stable state and everything will not go for big dump and chances of pump in price of coins are easy now .
And also don't think that Bitcoin stability is not a good thing , because to be a stable is also a better thing for us because stability makes the coins legimate specially for Bitcoin and also if Bitcoin will remain stable then we can make trading easily with altcoin but Don't think that it will remain stable for long time , it will surely fluctuate but will take time , so wait for any news about Bitcoin to get fluctuations and also buy Bitcoin if you can and also hold that you already bought.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

It depends on you, but for me I am just holding what I can hold, I did just en cashed what we just need in our house, when I enter trading I already embrace what could be the possible thing to happen even the worst case, it is just a matter of taking risk after all at the end of the day we will still gain from it.

It is depends on the situation if you trade or hold,if you do tradings make sure that you have a lot of idea and strategy in tradings because it is very risky so that you will get benefits and earning a high profit,and if bitcoin price not rising buy another cheap bitcoin and hold it because holding is the best strategy to earn money even it takes a long time,and we all known that time will come bitcoin price will rise again because bitcoin has a big potential and high demand in the market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

I assume that bitcoin will not pump till it reach second quarter of 2018. This is the time for altcoins to rise.

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Already the bitcoin price has increased very much. I think that in the next period there will be small increases. Altcoin Market offers huge profit opportunities.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

If you are a long-term investor, keeping Bitcoin will help you to ensure better profitability as Bitcoin tends to increase and will never taper off this year. My advice is to keep Bitcoin for at least 5 years and you can make a big profit
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

We should trade in order to get some chances to grow our bitcoin into higher amount because if we are just sticking with holding then it will not bring any good result to us because holding will just not help us to grow our bitcoin and it will either give profit or loss so it is better to have a higher chance to get some profit by trading it.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: