Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2217 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Before New Year, the bitcoin price gives us a shocking value because the high value turns to low value in just a week which is a very shocking to all of us. But I have observed that the value of bitcoin as of now is unstable which means there is a big possibility that it will increase again. We should think positive because dropping value of bitcoin happened before due to the hardfork but still solved for weeks. Be optimistic.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

If you are willing to hold then hold because bitcoin will get a good price maybe not now but I'm sure soon. And if you are not willing to wait and you need to trade because you don't have enough funds then i think you should trade.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Bitcoin price has started to increase again. I think it would be better, if you hold. At present, I dno't see any other better alternative, but Ethereum price has also started to rise. If you have a plan to hold for the long term, then you should go for Ethereum.
Exactly! I am in very much favor of holding of bitcoin as compared to that of selling them or doing trading with those bitcoins. The market price of bitcoin in increasing very much significantly now today but since the time this bitcoin was introduced to this world.

You can make more money by simply holding your bitcoins and putting them in your wallet than that of playing a risky game of doing trading.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.
.           In my opinion, you should hold your Bitcoin if dont need cash for now. Just wait and have patience until the selling price of Bitcoin Will icncrease. If you let Go your Bitcoin at the same price , Its useles that you invest from previous. But if  you need cash badly, then you may sell it and invest it to other crypto currencies that you know Its profitable at the moment.  Or hold Bitcoin  and invest to other coin that is sellable at the moment.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
bengca84135120

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

I think we should keep holding on, because the number of bitcoins is certain, and now bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, and his price will definitely appreciate! It has not reached a height yet. When it reaches a new height, you can choose to sell it. Now it is just a normal price correction!
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

well I think you should hold for it a little longer. Give it time dude. It just falls and don't expect that it will bounce back already. I think holding has a less risk for now and you can gain profit, it's just that it may take long.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Bitcoin's price dropped to 14,000 USD last december, but is now regaining its price little by little and is expected to continue on the succeeding months. So i think, you should hold your bitcoins. Holding it as long as you can. Be patient. And when you reached the %profit that you wanted, then thats the right time to sell it.
Also, since the price is not that high, you can buy some bitcoin, then hold it as well until the price goes up.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Well, the choice is yours. As for me, I am holding my bitcoin with all the mental energy that I have because it is obvious that bitcoin is better than any money any where in the world.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

I think it's better to stick around, because someday bitcoin will have a good price, although it takes a long time but it will give you more profit.

It is true to better stick around the bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is increase or downward however if the value of bitcoin is increasing you can get more bitcoin and more profit for the good price.We must hold first bitcoin before trading that can be high can get value of bitcoin.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

It is up to you to trade with Bitcoin or just hold it. Of course if you can trade, then you can increase your deposit several times, and maybe tens of times. Only in this case it is necessary to realistically understand the risks that threaten you when trading Bitcoin and then not complain about the fact that you lost money, if this happens.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

It is up to you to trade with Bitcoin or just hold it. Of course if you can trade, then you can increase your deposit several times, and maybe tens of times. Only in this case it is necessary to realistically understand the risks that threaten you when trading Bitcoin and then not complain about the fact that you lost money, if this happens.
Mostly some of us can tell that bitcoin is not anymore profitable since the price is not stable and as we look at today it is on the super deep of price from the price last December. But as I tell the people again that is common pattern of btc since it has ups and downs.
jt89pi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Maybe it's time to use BIG stock markets instruments in BTC trade?
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

I think it's better to keep it, because currently the bitcoin price does not rise does not mean it will not go up, if now the price is still stable I'm sure one day bitcoin price will increase.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Definitely hold, Not because the value is not increasing for the past few weeks then you will panic and start to trade your bitcoin, Bitcoin has a lot of potential and just wait and hold for a while think of it as a long term investment.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

In general, Although the price is volatile in this period and Bitcoin is in a major crisis because the existence of  many consecutive problems, particularly for the high fees and transactions.

Furthermore, the best decision on this hard duration is to buy and hold a big quantity of bitcoin and sure that these problems will soon be solved. In addition to that, I guess that investment is the best way to develop financial income. Because it is expected that the price will be huge in the near future. So this crisis is necessary for those who can deal with in an intelligent way.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I think it's better to keep it, because currently the bitcoin price does not rise does not mean it will not go up, if now the price is still stable I'm sure one day bitcoin price will increase.
Yeah, I think there's no need to worry about the prices as price won't be getting low any further. As a sudden hike was observed in the value in the previous year, I suppose it will soon inflate and this year, I believe, would be a marvelous one for the bitcoin. So it would be a smarter idea to hold them up right now as I anticipate the price will soon uptrend and holding it till then will provide you a great amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

For me i want to hold the bitcoin even if the prices decreasing we really dont know in a couple of days it might increasing as higher as your target value of rate. Bitcoin has a good profit bitcoin is the future.Be patience as always.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is better to keep. and if there is a desire to make money, then you can trade with other coins.
I will not trade bitcoin even the prices of it is not rising why? Because i am trusting bitcoin very much since before and i know that the value or the price of bitcoin is we will still rise but it will take times, and for me we should have a long ptience just hold it and wait until its price will pump.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

In my opinion just keep holding and be patiet because panic selling will never have a good effects on earning. Indeed, bitcoin now was slightly stable but I think it will not last longer and it will rise up again. However, if you still have a doubt then get the half of it and make some transaction so could get profit while waiting.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

It is never a mistake to keep the main funds on Bitcoin and not to waste too much on day trading. Bitcoin is actually experiencing some kind of hostility as it has had a particulary high level of attention in recent months. Therefore, little ups and downs are normal and short-term course difficult to predict. But in the long run Bitcoin will continue rising.
Honestly, I am a little bit scared of what is happening with the bitcoin prices as of the moment. Hopefully this little ups and downs will not last for long and bitcoin can cope up on what is going on. Though this is also the right time for the late bitcoiners like me to buy as an addition for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: