Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Yes even bitcoin price is falling l know that in a few months bitcoin will rise again. So I think this is the best time to hold and trade. That in the coming future my bitcoin will grow quickly and become a million of cash.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I think you need to patient, bitcoin have rise too much in last few months and need to rest for few months. The coins marketcap is too big and the price could not be push day to day.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

It's best to keep a bitcoin lways going to grow due to rapid fluctuations in the course.The bitcoin is programmed for a limited number.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Bitcoin fall because of the FUD created in south Korea, of its Ban but now the whole confusion is solved. So we are expecting a rise in BTC price soon. So its better to hold BTC now.
On the other hand if you find any better opportunity where other coin can get you better returns than there is no loss in trading also. But if you are just trading because it is stagnant then i don't think there is any need to do so.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

all you can do is wait until the price goes up and sells it. or you can sell it now and invest it into another crypto that might give you a profit within 2 or 3 months.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Just hold as much as i can, now that bitcoin is pretty stable, the only thing that you can do is just buy as many altcoins as you can and pray for seeing them giving you a good return in a few days or even weeks. Just be patient for some time.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Hi. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency top 1. It is an intermediate currency exchanged with the Altcoin. So when Bitcoin is up or down or standing still. I keep them
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

It all depend on whether you are on profit  or not. The price is ranging now between $12000 - $14500. I believe you should hold unless you are on profit already. Bitcoin will still move up.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Don't panic! Keep bitcoin! In the spring the price of bitcoin will rise! in 2018 the price several times to reach 20 000$. But we need to trade and allcoin.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Don't panic! Keep bitcoin! In the spring the price of bitcoin will rise! in 2018 the price several times to reach 20 000$. But we need to trade and allcoin.
The value of bitcoin is being deliberately kept stable at this level. So if you are a good trader you can do business with other coin to make more profit, but if you are not confident with your business ability then it is best to keep bitcoin and Understand the market, your waiting days will be fruitful. I am also keeping a bitcoin and I hope it will increase in late January.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is better to keep. and if there is a desire to make money, then you can trade with other coins.
I will not trade bitcoin even the prices of it is not rising why? Because i am trusting bitcoin very much since before and i know that the value or the price of bitcoin is we will still rise but it will take times, and for me we should have a long ptience just hold it and wait until its price will pump.

Yes I think it's better to trade and hold when price is down because  that's the time also you can save at the same time your money is sleeping like a giant. That if you withdraw in due time it's a big big profit.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

if everyone would hold, supply would be limited and demand would be high. in other words less people selling the bigger BTC price will be
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

bitcoin is at its stable level , so it is safe to buy at this price , and hold it .
in crypto if you are noob then btc is the safest bet fro you .
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

I would say that if the price is quite stable at these high levels that is a good thing, it means it is consolidating. The alternative is that it tanks further. If it consolidates enough, at some point it will resume rising.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

Well trading is good also when the price of bitcoin does not rising. But for me it is good to hold bitcoin because I know that btc price will not decrease but it in the future it will dominate all the coins. But if you are a good trader well it is your decision and it is not bad. But I would still choose to invest because I believe bitcoin will rise up.

[
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Bitcoin is on its clear path,  wait for the Wall Street investors, as we can see a bullish bitcoin in the next few days.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Well trading is good also when the price of bitcoin does not rising. But for me it is good to hold bitcoin because I know that btc price will not decrease but it in the future it will dominate all the coins. But if you are a good trader well it is your decision and it is not bad. But I would still choose to invest because I believe bitcoin will rise up.
Those who had panic for bitcoin fall down its value the best advise is to hold. Im also holding bitcoin at this tims because I know it will recover or rise again. Trading in bitcoin is good but you have to be wise for you not to lose.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

For me Keep holding then trade once hit 1m again...  Although its falling but not that drastic... Then buy again once dump that circulation of cryptos but just always keep an eye on coin you are holding but for me bitcoin now is safe to hold
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

The value of bitcoin is being deliberately kept stable at this level. So if you are a good trader you can do business with other coin to make more profit, but if you are not confident with your business ability then it is best to keep bitcoin and Understand the market, your waiting days will be fruitful. I am also keeping a bitcoin and I hope it will increase in late January.
You should take a risk , otherwise you would never get profit. Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips . So both actions are actually could be a great opportunity to make profit, just how the way do it, bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
DioBrando

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

You should take a risk , otherwise you would never get profit. Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips . So both actions are actually could be a great opportunity to make profit, just how the way do it, bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.

x30 Market cap in 2 yrs?
That's pretty a statement.

Nah I don't agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: