Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Already the bitcoin price has reducted very much. I think that in the next period there will be small increases. Altcoin Market offers huge profit opportunities.On the other hand if you find any better opportunity where other coin can get you better returns than there is no loss in trading also
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Well if bitcoin price still not satisfy you then all you need to do is to hold your bitcoin and have patience to wait until bitcoin price will rise again. Rising will be possible since it is unstable it will goes up or goes down. Bitcoin is a roller coaster so just always hold if you want to earn more profit.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips.I suggest to still hold it and wait for the right time,maybe it sometimes fall but its not that much.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

You should only hold and buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin its getting low its time to invest,dont panic if the bitcoin its getting low its normal but later or other day its back to the getting higher because bitcoin have potential to the world of crytocurrencies.
The right thing to do at this point where the bitcoins price is not rising is to hold your coin for a quite long, while waiting for the next pump of price. And at this time also is the right time to buy more bitcoin, a more till you can afford to add your investment then if it's time that price is already pumped then sell your coin if you want to.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

This is like any stock market in a holiday period the price drop down. I think it will recover after chines new year.Yes it is true, bitcoin price is not rising actually its FALLING.It will bounce back again after this correction, the recent news in south korea really affect btc as many users are in panic selling and alts are dropping as well.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

This is like any stock market in a holiday period the price drop down. I think it will recover after chines new year.Yes it is true, bitcoin price is not rising actually its FALLING.It will bounce back again after this correction, the recent news in south korea really affect btc as many users are in panic selling and alts are dropping as well.
It really depends on how we trust bitcoin with all our heart, if we will look at the price of bitcoin in the past few years we can see that when price goes up, it really grow up fast but when price goes down, it also dump as fast as it is just like happening now, but $10k is still huge hoping that it cannot lower to $10k, let us hope and trust.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.
It is dependent upon you to exchange with BTC or simply hold it. Obviously in the event that you can exchange then you can expand your store a few times and possibly many circumstances. Just for this situation it is important to sensibly comprehend the dangers that debilitate you when exchanging BTC and after that not whine about the way that you lost cash if this happens.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

It really depends on how we trust bitcoin with all our heart, if we will look at the price of bitcoin in the past few years we can see that when price goes up, it really grow up fast but when price goes down, it also dump as fast as it is just like happening now, but $10k is still huge hoping that it cannot lower to $10k, let us hope and trust.

bitcoins prices dont really have a certain pattern because as what i observe somtimes bitcoins value tend do decrease in a slower manner and when it increases it is in a  succesive or substanial flow but overall whether bitcoins drop  or pump i still prefer to hodl my coins as long as possible because i have a much better plans for it on the future. however i do spend it only if there a really important events and situation that my own money cant support the expenses.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

You should only hold and buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin its getting low its time to invest,dont panic if the bitcoin its getting low its normal but later or other day its back to the getting higher because bitcoin have potential to the world of crytocurrencies.

I agree we don't need to panic guys, well for me this is the time i've been waiting for, bitcoin is getting low and i need to buy more and hold it ,i know bitcoin will recover the price and it is increase again on the other day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

for me, i will hold. this is the time to INVEST.

bitcoin prices rises and fall everyday, i would make my target for when it rises up fairly good, and then sell. on a second note, i do also buy other coins with lower prices and also watch them grow, then i can trade.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

I agree we don't need to panic guys, well for me this is the time i've been waiting for, bitcoin is getting low and i need to buy more and hold it ,i know bitcoin will recover the price and it is increase again on the other day.

Yup, we don't really need to panic in this times of uncertainty. Actually we should look at it at the bright side. This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins instead of dumping it all the way. This is how the whales did it, wait for the market to crash and then buy bitcoin and accumulate more. It will go up, I have seen similar crashes and bitcoin rebounded and push the price to new levels. We just have to wait guys. Patience and Holding is a virtue here.

As far as trading, if you know how to really do day and short trading, this is also a good opportunity. But if you don't have any experience with it, would rather wait and not trade in this volatility that we are experiencing.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Not all expectations will undoubtedly happen or work out as expected. It's extremely difficult to tell what may happen in light of the fact that many variables may play or influence the value out of the blue or out of the blue. For the time being it is said that the cost is being tried on the off chance that it can withhold a low value so in the event that it keeps on being solid at that point anticipate that the costs will rise entirely soon. This is a decent open door for you to purchase more BTC particularly in case you're into exchanging.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

Just wait and hold. In this kind of investment I think you have to be ready and open to things that will happened next. In fact this is the best time buy more bitcoin to invest. we all know that bitcoin price is not stable, so if it goes down eventually it’ll rise up again big time. Just have faith and be patient .
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

As of now the price of the bitcoin 10,600 dollars and the price continue to decrease but compared to last few hours the price become 9k dollars so this time the price will recover slighlty and I hope it will increase more again in the next few hours.  The better you gonna do right now is to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months to make more profit but if you want to make big profit you can hold it for few yeats.  Don't sell your bitcoin just hold it for futyre purposes because if you sell your bitcoin they have possibility thay you lose a lot of profit.  We need unity here so bitcoin will recover. Just hold and keep buying.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

At the moment, it is best to hold because the bitcoin price has fallen. However, it surely will rise again. I, personally, have no clue about why it is dropping. It is beneficial for me because it is a good opportunity to buy some bitcoins and surely will hold them until the bitcoin price grows up again.

Therefore, you totally should hold them off and wait. Patience is very crucial if you want to have a good profit. Otherwise, you will regret it in the future.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

I think if you want a huge profit, use your bitcoin as a main currency for trading so if the price of Bitcoin raised you will have multiples profits from it too.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

As of now the price of the bitcoin 10,600 dollars and the price continue to decrease but compared to last few hours the price become 9k dollars so this time the price will recover slighlty and I hope it will increase more again in the next few hours.  The better you gonna do right now is to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months to make more profit but if you want to make big profit you can hold it for few yeats.  Don't sell your bitcoin just hold it for futyre purposes because if you sell your bitcoin they have possibility thay you lose a lot of profit.  We need unity here so bitcoin will recover. Just hold and keep buying.

Its almost touching $11K now. Guys, looks like we are in for a rally. Just hold on for dear life. If this holds and breaks $11K, then this will be a good sign for all of us. And if you have extra funds, put in on the market because it still a good time to enter before the train started to gain steam once more.

Don't exchange it to fiat as you will likely incurred a lose. Don't be another noob investors, who just sells when the price is dipping. Act like what we all been doing for years. Hold during dip, and buy more bitcoins. And just like what others have said here, it will likely rebound and you will see a lot of profit in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

You should have to hold it for a weeks. I think there's a time to be able to sell it when the value of token are much pretty higher on it's own. Patiently waiting is better than to trade it now,.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Don't panic! Keep bitcoin! In the spring the price of bitcoin will rise! in 2018 the price several times to reach 20 000$. But we need to trade and allcoin.
The value of bitcoin is being deliberately kept stable at this level. So if you are a good trader you can do business with other coin to make more profit, but if you are not confident with your business ability then it is best to keep bitcoin and Understand the market, your waiting days will be fruitful. I am also keeping a bitcoin and I hope it will increase in late January.
You should take a risk , otherwise you would never get profit. Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips . So both actions are actually could be a great opportunity to make profit, just how the way do it, bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.

x30 Market cap in 2 yrs?
That's pretty a statement.

Nah I don't agree.
Who's say so? However the market cap has been growing more than x15 since 2012 , I would say the next one are around x2 up to x 5 . Bitcoin won't keep moving up without some corrections and this is the time where actually you shouldn't be panic at all , the market are looking for a proper price to stay.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Bitcoin is a HODL, especially when it's low. I would buy more if I could afford it. IMO, it's only going to go higher in the future. That's what it's done in the past anyways.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: