Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

Bitcoin price does not increase, I think it should be kept rather than sold. Because at this moment, the market is a little volatile to adjust prices so that the cryptocurrency market becomes more stable. So, if the price does not increase, I think if you have money then you should buy more bitcoin to wait for the price increase and then sell. This is the way surfing investment helps you earn a bit of income from invest in bitcoin.
I think the best strategy if we have more savings is to invest into bitcoin, buy some of it and then hold and wait foe the rising of its price. The amazing price and the high volatility of the bitcoin can make us earn a huge amount of profit. We can really do such thing in a most simple way for us to gain , and maybe we can really take an advantage on the present price if we buy bitcoin right now, because bitcoin today is dumping.
What you said is great but it would be good to take advantage the volatility in BTC's price. Since it is very volatile then it would be nice to trade it "but" this is risky because anytime the price would continue to surge leaving you without a possession of bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikado$

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

cryptocurrency exists by instability, bitcoin does not increase or bitcoin down the price not the first time in its 10-year journey. And the bitcoin value is still growing by the blockchain technology is the trend, the path is efficient and Business is the lucrative way. If there really is a dream of changing this life, we should take it by holding the bitcoin to do that.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

These answer to your question will be different  for individual.  Trading or holding is based on people's wants and needs of which are insatiable. The believers in bitcoin greatness will hold for ever while the hustler will sell for profit.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

there are lots of confusion here n there about trade or hold or sell. From my experience there is no need to worry about. It is the perfect time to hold and buy as much as you can. I can assure that the price will move soon on high. So just go ahead.

RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is volatile, I think if you have money then you should buy more bitcoins to wait for the price to rise and then sell, and the high volatility of bitcoin can make us gain a bit of money. giant leap. so at this time you should keep it, patiently waiting. I believe in the end of 2018 bitcoin will rise and can reach 30 thousand.
thelma987

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

It's best if we'd still hold, don't trade off! The price would surely come up again, every investment will suffer loss at a particular time; but this is just for the betterment of the enterprise, so hold for now, stick around.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

If you have times for trading for the better use 50% of your Bitcoin for day trading with good trading strategy and risk management, because the market now look on consolidation and boring, so need more times and wait for good news so that the price can going up.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is volatile, I think if you have money then you should buy more bitcoins to wait for the price to rise and then sell, and the high volatility of bitcoin can make us gain a bit of money. giant leap. so at this time you should keep it, patiently waiting. I believe in the end of 2018 bitcoin will rise and can reach 30 thousand.

Today's market will be hard for BTC to raise prices. Many altcoin was born births occupy the market of BTC. Recently BTC price can not pass the $ 12,000 threshold, we see clearly BTC can not continue to raise prices due to competition too high with other altcoin. If you want to invest in the Crypto market I think you should buy other altcoins to hold, they have more opportunities than the BTC.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

The price of the decreasing and for sure it will increase again the price just be patient and we will see again the price of the bitcoin become 20k dollars.

All better to do is to hold our bitcoin and keep buying and for sure we will earn a lot of profit.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

although bitcoin prices not rising, I still trade bitcoin pair usdt but I don't use a big amount of doing the trade. and sometimes I only use $100 to see and to test the price will be increased or just down for more. but if I see the price is down for deeply, then I will use a big amount to buy bitcoin because I think this is my chance to buy bitcoin at a low price. but I still to wait and make sure about the price so I can decide to buy more bitcoin or wait for more.
rocos

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Under these circumstances, I think the choice is for all Bitcoin owners, if we prefer to hold it because Bitcoin's price is now down then it will take a long time to wait for the Bitcoin price to go up again, but if we choose to sell now and the Bitcoin price down is indeed a risk big enough big losses and clearly reduce our value
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

I had trade and sold all out , bitcoin in flatting long time and down from January , i think it will continuous dropping until summer or later , so i do not see any point to trade for profit till that.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

This is why they say bitcoin is volatile currency. We can not ignore the fact that it is dependent upon many more factors those are external and internal as well. These factors could be from public problems to government bans and or development stagnancy or different crypto currencies jumping in. This way bitcoin's volatility is hampered and it keeps dropping in value or sometimes it does not increase in the prices at all. Whenever there is problem investors will keep back from investing into bitcoin and thus it doesn't move a bit when it should be at its max.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

I had trade and sold all out , bitcoin in flatting long time and down from January , i think it will continuous dropping until summer or later , so i do not see any point to trade for profit till that.
I agree. I think it's going be long, long bear market this year. I am concerned, but I am holding my Bitcoin all the way. Of course, going to be painful waiting it out, right now gotta keep it positive!
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Still hold your bitcoin. Bitcoin's breakthru will come too soon.  So don't panic, it is not good for a trader.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

trading will depend on what strategy are you on. If you are for a long term then you can be happy and satisfied if your investment will earn more that 40% or if decided to be a day trader it is a good time to convert your crypto coins if you already earned more than 5% or 15% of your investment. I suggest that you read books and not to rely on what you see or what others says that bitcoin will go up or weather bitcoin will go down.
kavinpoe

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

The Bitcoin price has been pretty low since 2 weeks now and has been on an overall downtrend. Despite retracing to almost 50% of its All Time High, it hasn't been able to recover as good. This is a movement which has me worried too. Bitcoin will recover out of this pretty soon. It's only a matter of time, that it will rise to its previous highs
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

If you see the past history of bitcoin, it is only natural. Bitcoin price will not always be in the top, sometimes it price falls.
But if bitcoin price falls, always dont panic. Just take that as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin then hold it.
Wait untill its price increase, be patient. Then gain more profit.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

cryptocurrency exists by instability, bitcoin does not increase or bitcoin down the price not the first time in its 10-year journey. And the bitcoin value is still growing by the blockchain technology is the trend, the path is efficient and Business is the lucrative way. If there really is a dream of changing this life, we should take it by holding the bitcoin to do that.

Actually the price of bitcoin is now attain the stable position.So we can expect the price of bitcoin will reach the old price of 19,000$ or even more soon.So my suggestion for you is just hold it.You want to get some more additional dollars for your bitcoin,just hold it for two more days .You will get some more dollars for sure.Avoid of this type of panic selling.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

The price of the decreasing and for sure it will increase again the price just be patient and we will see again the price of the bitcoin become 20k dollars.

All better to do is to hold our bitcoin and keep buying and for sure we will earn a lot of profit.
- Yeah, Bitcoin is still a place of investment that caused the biggest surprise for us until the present time when it shows very clearly the profit for a long time, the scenario is that it increases very high then decreases significantly then it reaches higher values that have occurred very frequently. So, what we need to do at this moment is to hold and be patient with it, and if we have acumen and money, we should take this opportunity to buy more and should trade bitcoin when the price of bitcoin fluctuate continuously, easy to make money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: