Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

Bitcoin price is not increased, we should keep it or buy more bitcoin (if available). Because the cryptocurrency market is growing and bitcoin prices are going up, that's one we can predict. We must be very calm and wise in the bitcoin business. Be sure to wait for the best results possible, bring about the desired profits.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

If Bitcoin prices do not increase the best thing is to buy and hold them. BTC market over many years, the trend of BTC development always increase and decrease as such. This is the rule of Bitcoin you peace of mind to invest and hold them. They will give you income in the near future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Depends on what price was bought. March has long been recognized as a bad month for bitcoin). In April, I think there will be growth to 9-10k $. At the moment this is a psychological barrier

probably I also hoping that bitcoin price going uprise for the 2nd quarter of the year.
but do not COMFORTABLE for the price nobody can predict the exactly amount can reach of the bitcoin, march 2018 people are disappointed of the price value, but for the trader's that is good time buy to bitcoin because they are believing bitcoin as currency have biggest possible to increase their price and hold until the price up.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

if it doesn't meet your goal profit then you have to hold...bitcoin price now is down and what is good for now is to invest while its price is liw yhen hold until it bounce back again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

if it doesn't meet your goal profit then you have to hold...bitcoin price now is down and what is good for now is to invest while its price is liw yhen hold until it bounce back again
unambiguously the prices in the market fluctuate and so if there is someone's desire to follow the real events that are happening, then one can normally earn on the difference in price. In a pinch, you will have a steady income. But it is better to leave some parts for long-term storage.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

The price of the bitcoin is already rising.
Wait a few days or weeks it will soar high.
If bitcoin price really drop to its lowest amount i think you should first hodl because i know that when bitcoin price drop it will soon increase or it will rise soon, so i must prefer to hold when bitcoin price drop and wait until bitcoin price rise up, in still hoping for the bitcoin price rising and make big profit to it.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Whatever happens I am more interested in holding or holding, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase again even though it takes a long time. and if trading in my opinion is very risky if not experts in analyzing or have the courage to accept the risks. Do it wisely and always learn and understand what you want to do to get results as you wish
It will really take a long time, seeing now bitcoin price, releasing it is never on my option, why? you'll only lost when you sells it, you already do some holding so why not continue until it survives this storm, just believe that when btc recovers from all these issues, many will not hesitate to trust it again.

Probably best if you prepare to hold until the last quarter of this year. Don't expect a price surge in a specific time because you're only going to be disappointed. Better to focus mid and long term so you won't have to worry why btc price isn't going up today
At time when the prices are not rising, going for the trade will not bring any positive results and that you may not be able to have anything good by doing so. At time when the market is going down or is stable, the best thing which you need to do is that you should keep on holding all your crypto coins and that you need not to make any foolish decision which can result in loss of your coins then.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

The fact that the bitcoin is not resuming its bullish race, but keeps bouncing around in a well identifiable price range does not mean that these are bad times for the traders. Maybe those who could be a bit desperate would be the holders who entered the market buying bitcoins over $10,000, but for a trader with enough skills we are in an excellent stage for scalping, because during the last months there have been significant oscillations with potential gains of more than 50% from one day to the next.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Once the market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is increasing we should hold it because there is a possibility it can reach a higher price and gather more passive income.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

If you are not a good trader, much better to buy coins then hold it until its price rise up again.
If the bitcoin is not rising meaning the crypto market is in not good condition. So don't bet your money in a very risky situation and think wise to avoid losses.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:17 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 12:24:06 PM by reda

If you are not a good trader, much better to buy coins then hold it until its price rise up again.
If the bitcoin is not rising meaning the crypto market is in not good condition. So don't bet your money in a very risky situation and think wise to avoid losses.

Trading is not good ideas. If trad you get So you more loss. So hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to change. Price is not easy to guess. If need for the price information for plan to work. Check the market price then you will know the price information. It good to use for future saving. So you hold the coin. I hold the coin you get more profit. But you check the price in the market place. It any time to increase the price. So wait if price will be increase then sell the coin.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

It depends on you.But in my opinion right now hold best. Because I think bitcoin prices very soon rising.I hope BTC's price can go up to 20k again. But you have to wait patiently.
Besides, if you have good ideas about the market then you can trade. Now you decide what you do
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Trading is not good ideas. If trad you get So you more loss. So hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to change. Price is not easy to guess. If need for the price information for plan to work. Check the market price then you will know the price information. It good to use for future saving. So you hold the coin.
Sorry but i am not agree with you, to me i think that trading is the best way of making money, trading has already made people billionaire, although risk of losing money is also there but we have to take the risk if we want to make money, because risk is always involve in every mean of earning money, if we will not take the risk then we cannot make money at all.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

Considering the fact that the price of bitcoin is not rising, it is best to hold, if your investment is already at a loss. And now that the price is down, it is actually the best time to take a buy position.

bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

You should hold it until it won't rise your desired point for which you want to sell it,  if you purchased bitcoin on low price compare to present price of bitcoin than you can make any decision from both can be trade or hold. Bitcoin is the only currency which take its price fast from low to high I think now a days bitcoin price is very high and it’s very hard to buy bitcoin because no one can afford bitcoin to buy when its price become normal
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

I noticed that the price of the bitcoin drops again and continue with its high volatility. At this state, we cannot predict the next bubble or the next increase of price. I guess it is better to hold for a bit because buying some would take a high risk for now. Price of bitcoin increases and decreases now and then. This is found to be common with most of the cryptocurrencies and in specific common people doesn't have the mentality to accept price decrease
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

We shouldn't aware of bitcoin prices because it doesn't matter if it is high or low because we feel that the price is unstable even if you wait for months or years it is still the price range. If you truly believe in Bitcoin, you would know the answer to this question right away and that is to hold. It is true that the rates aren't improving so if you trade it, you'll be the one at lost for you wouldn't have your money's worth
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Considering the fact that the price of bitcoin is not rising, it is best to hold, if your investment is already at a loss. And now that the price is down, it is actually the best time to take a buy position.

Yeah selling at this price is only going to put you in a more desperating situation, anyway, i am not thinking about selling neither i will do it.

Just keep praying to each one of our gods and we will see if the price decides to rise in a few weeks ffrom now.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Even you already loss literally, you must be keep patience in this time of situation. You must still keep hold on into bitcoin until it come back again at the original price of value then  sell if you know that you already have a profit in it.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

For me, even bitcoin price is not rising it depends on you what you want to do to your coins. You can trade with less risk because as you said it is not rising.  Hold it, but if you bought it with the high price you should set a target to sell it to avoid big losses. If me in your seat,ill just hold it because we all know that bitcoin price will increase in the future days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: