Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

As of now, it's slightly rising like the other ones. Maybe it is because the April tax filing for cryptocurrency earnings came to an end plus the Middle Eastern countries are starting to adopt cryptocurrencies with open arms. I am kind of impressed today, but yet again, don't expect too much. Anything can happen because the market is so unpredictable.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
mikelexus

Activity: 15
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

I think it's wrong to choose any deal.

Hodl's own BTC, do nothing, keep waiting!

Any deal looks wrong because the market has been falling!
Only stupidity people will do what you said because they actually don't know what to do which the present situation. I think the best solution for the market right now is immediately cashing out all your coins and hold the fiats.
Wait till there is a good signal on the market then come back huge, it's better then watching all your coins dying slowly.

I am also all in fiat now. My decision was based on the fact that I want to minimize risks. Most analysts claim that this is a bear market. Also if you look at tradingView page for BTC, most signals are sell, So, What is the point to hold if it goes lower and lower to 6K than to 4K -> 3K -> 1K ?  You cannot predict anything with bitcoin, but I decided to wait for bull market, then try to catch when it starts rising because of the bull market overall. I am not against holding for a few years, but psychologically it is hard to see how it is falling.

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.
It's time to observe I think. Stagnant condition is not good for any trade. Because fluctuation is innate here. So, watch crypto market rigorously, hold your coin for the time being. If you are expert enough in trade, then you can go for short term trading like day trade.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

I don't see a reason to HOLD. Holders are people who cannot trade. Always trade people!
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

I think wait and hold,you know already how the bitcoin changing its price Cool it was like when you wake up in the morning its too high and after 2 or 3 hours its getting low again.In fact this is the best time buy more bitcoin to invest.  Smiley we all know that bitcoin price is not stable, so if it goes down eventually it’ll rise up again big time. Just have faith and be patient

Yes, the price of Bitcoin will increase so that we can hold our Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now slightly lower than before, but the prices will increase with time. I think the other crypto should be selected for trading, and Bitcoin should be used for long term purposes.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

I think wait and hold,you know already how the bitcoin changing its price Cool it was like when you wake up in the morning its too high and after 2 or 3 hours its getting low again.In fact this is the best time buy more bitcoin to invest.  Smiley we all know that bitcoin price is not stable, so if it goes down eventually it’ll rise up again big time. Just have faith and be patient

Yes, the price of Bitcoin will increase so that we can hold our Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now slightly lower than before, but the prices will increase with time. I think the other crypto should be selected for trading, and Bitcoin should be used for long term purposes.
Yes I agree on that i believe that bitcoin will continue rising and it is really become more popular each day. I believe that we need to hold oir btc today and wait untill such rime that we can get a huge return from our investment. I also see that the price now is slowly rising and maybe in the next month we can really get a huge amount of profit if this rising of price will continue, so then I will now suggest to hold bitcoin for good.
jjdd2

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

You do not know whether Bitcoin will rise in the end. I think the market for Bitcoin will become better and better. More and more people will also be exposed to Bitcoin. We must not only hold but also buy.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin will not rise. I think Bitcoin is now developing very well. We not only need to hold Bitcoin, we also need to buy more Bitcoins at a low price.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Just continue trading just continue making money making something to hold just do mot sell because they coins especially those successful ones that we are all been waiting for will surely gonna pump into the market in the last months of the year. Ao having a lot of money to hold gonna gave you the opportunity to double that holdings. Just make money while waiting for the next pump do not just do nothing
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Actually price of btc is now going to stable, and we can expect the price of bitcoin will reach 19k$ or even more soon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Actually, bitcoin was realy unstable this last days, so who know how to answer this question, lol. Just be patient and fast, when it is time to act! And may the power be with you.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin will not rise. I think Bitcoin is now developing very well. We not only need to hold Bitcoin, we also need to buy more Bitcoins at a low price.
After a long time bitcoin price has now start increasing, and hope that this increase will continue tell bitcoin will reach to its previous highest price, even will cross that limit. I think that bitcoin price has still too much potential and the currency delay was because of some wrong news in the market, which slow down the increase in bitcoin price. I think that we should hold our bitcoin for some time and hope that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

You can do trading and then all the profit you have just for example ypu trade altcoins into bitcoins then hold that bitcoins for now because they donkot have a better price and i know that they will be much better in the latter part of the year just wait for it. If you know that you will gain in trading why not but if you are just gonna lose money then be contented to hold nothing bad will happen if you just stay calm and hold
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Just hold because they are falling look at the market always red and even if they are green they are still.on a lower price so if you trade then a lot of chance that youbwill.not gain anything because if the lower price of the coins into the market not just bitcoins but also all the other coins that you are gonna trade and i hope all.people will hold just for the end of the year for the bitcoins price to rise again and also all the coins for us to trade a better coins
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

This is why they say bitcoin is volatile currency. We can not ignore the fact that it is dependent upon many more factors those are external and internal as well. These factors could be from public problems to government bans and or development stagnancy or different crypto currencies jumping in. This way bitcoin's volatility is hampered and it keeps dropping in value or sometimes it does not increase in the prices at all. Whenever there is problem investors will keep back from investing into bitcoin and thus it doesn't move a bit when it should be at its max.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

better to survive than to buss with the condition of bitcoin prices again down, because if trading it has a risk of loss if the current time. yes more baiuk survive and investment in the long range even good for now

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Captainfalkar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

If Bitcoin prices do not increase the best thing is to buy and hold them.

BTC market over many years, the trend of BTC development always increase and decrease as such. This is the rule of Bitcoin you peace of mind to invest and hold them.
They will give you income in the near future.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

If you are willing to hold then hold because bitcoin will get a good price maybe not now but I'm sure soon. And if you are not willing to wait and you need to trade because you don't have enough funds then i think you should trade.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

right now I prefer to hold the bitcoin I have because it is safer and if I do trading it will risk more loss unless I have good trading knowledge but I do not have it so I do not dare to trade
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

trading is good but from them who are good on trade other wise holding is better option because no body's predict the price but that is pretty sure price is coming soon above we have to wait little and then we can take any decision so holding is much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: