Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1554 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

Are you serious here man?this is the dying yesr for altcoins and ico project lol

How can you even say that this is a altcoin year when most of the prices in market is dropping drastically together with bitcoin?The bumber two altcoins ethereum is now drop to third position and ripple getting the post for almost a month now so where in the world you get that idea of asking this crap man

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I think 2018 is a year of correction which the bloodbath has been all year long that give us unexpected prices of those quality coins. No single coins has reach a milestone for this year as all are affected with the downfall of bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

2018 was too bad for the subcoins. Towards the end of the year the market collapsed. 2018 entered the blacklist. I hope 2019 is a good year for the crypto world.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Right guys ... it looks like in 2018 there will be no such thing as a bull market ... and it looks like we have to be patient longer to wait for where the price of bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I think that the that bitcoin fell this normally. The bubble can't inflate forever. At some point it was supposed to burst. Bitcoin was going up too fast. 2018 is the year of the fall of all coins. Only some altcoins had good growth, so I wouldn't call 2018 the year of altcoins.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

This year is indeed a year that does not provide good response to crypto, this is a challenge to be able to understand the true nature of crypto, so learning to be patient and wait is an attitude that must be fostered for future improvement.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

2018 is the worse year for cryptocurrency, many coins are down so deep
Many ICOs fail too. I affraid to buy any coins because of that

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

I'm not too sure this year is the year of altcoin because you can see the current condition of the altcoin price falling very deep and making many traders lose because they are stuck at high prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

2018 is the worst year of altcoin, I never thought that the market would collapse so, so I lost quite a lot, while the time I participated in the price of the coin is very high
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

2018 is the worst year of altcoin, I never thought that the market would collapse so, so I lost quite a lot, while the time I participated in the price of the coin is very high
This is not a altcoin problem because all the coins are depends on bitcoin so once Bitcoin will going to moon, Automatically all the coins are follow the way. But this year is completed in few weeks so majority of the peoples are stay away in altcoin and Bitcoin, May be market will back to form in 2019 so keep watch the continuous status is the only hope.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

No it is not true. Because first 3 to 4 months of 2018 were golden for earning from crypto market. Now it is time to invest again if someone wants to earn more in next or may be 2020. Hardly there are 2 to 3 altcoins which are trying to survive in this bearish market. Like LOC and AE but still they are down and going down further. This time is bad for all currencies.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

It seems you are late in making decisions so that you are losing your money. TPI calm down market does not collapse, they just crashed. time will make them grow back, you just have to wait for him.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

No altcoins is going to prosper unless the btc price gets correction and start gradually moving upwards.Btc is the king and still now we have more btc trading pairs than any other stable coin pairs.tether usdc and many other stable coins have come up which helps people buying altcoins without buying btc but still there are tons of altcoins which cannot be bought directly with fiat.So unless the overall market starts growing the things will stay as it is.Whenever btc moves left right some pump and dump is usually seen in some altcoins having decent volumes but still the risks are quite high.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

in early yes, but since march until dec will be worse year ever, all price coin since that continue dwon.
i think this year not for crypto all coin drop above 60%, all people going crazy, many ico late for distribution, late listing on exchange.
i think we can hear good news in next year.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Yes, s we can see 2018 was really altcoin year but in negative sense. If we will compare percentage of BTC drop and most of alts drop - BTC will win.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Just a HODL year, the costitutional investors have influenced the market a lot and the crowd reacted.

Stress is not always a good advisor.

Holding is a very good choice for now when the market is down. In reality, we do not know what tomorrow will give us. Thus, simply keep you cryptocurrencies and do not sell anything.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

I think this 2018 is a collapse of the price of cryptocurrency because I see a lot of cryptocurrency at the exchange place falling in price.

Yes, if 2017 will be remembered as a year of the greatest growth of the cryptocurrencies and the largest hype around Bitcoin, 2018 will be left in the crypto history as the period of the market depression and collapse.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

It's true that 2018 is the altcoins year, the reason is that so many altcoins have sprung up this year, coupled with the many ICOs that have supported their existence to be more active in the crypto market.
I think the above is included as one of the reasons for the fall in the price of bitcoin, because then of course it has caused investors' funds not to focus on bitcoin, because according to what I know investors are more likely to like and try something new such as the New Altcoin and ICO.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Are you serious here man?this is the dying yesr for altcoins and ico project lol

How can you even say that this is a altcoin year when most of the prices in market is dropping drastically together with bitcoin?The bumber two altcoins ethereum is now drop to third position and ripple getting the post for almost a month now so where in the world you get that idea of asking this crap man

Unfortunately, 2018 has become the year of disappointments for most of us. The majority of the cryptocurrencies lost up to 80% of their 2017 price. Many tokens have died. Waiting for 2019 - it can be better than this year.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

I think the best name for this year is going to be the year of the fall. Altcoins were at the peak of popularity in 2017, if I'm not mistaken. Today, many people think about whether to enter the altcoins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: