Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1566 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

This might be true upto some extent as prices are low at this moment and if the situation continues with bitcoin(the chances are of which are less) then altcoins have a chance to rise up and show their potential this year but still it's difficult to compete with the main competitor btc.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

It will be good year for altcoins if bitcoin price will be stable. Because every falled or growth can change altcoins price on lower. What will not be good. So it is hard to answer
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Undoubtedly, this year will be the year of the altcoins. This number ICO it turns out that this year the law will be called the year of the altcoins. Although I would also call 2017 the year of the altcoins.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

In last months of 2017, i was thinking that 2018 will be the altcoins of year. But till now, i see that i was wrong. But, i still have hope.

2018 can still be a year of altcoins. If the price of btc starts to rise, altcoins will also start to grow. I believe, the market will finally begin to rebuild and we will see green on the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Yes, I think altcoin is making great progress, more and more utilities are exploited and optimized under the blockchain platform from eth to create the experience that suits the needs of the user in practice. . That is creating the richness and diversity of the utility and efficiency of the cryptographic market. This means increased popularity and increased exposure from the public.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Not sure but also hopefull, btc rally is about to begin. We see huge increase in alt before btc rise and btc fall. Every end of spring and every beginning of winter seems to be the time of alts. Let's wait and see
Yeah exactly. bitcoin and altcoin are closely related to the growth of the strange. As btc grows, the value of altcoin increases and vice versa. If you monitor the market a lot, it seems to move by its own nature and characteristics.

xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Yes, I think this will be the year of altcoins but for sure not for all of them. I expect that many will die out as the projects wont be profitable or wont find enough real world usage.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

Purchase bitcoin, that is the most secure and most secured coin you can contribute at this moment. Make it a propensity additionally to peruse and inquire about the coins you need to put resources into, obviously individuals would need to ask assessment on others yet toward the day's end it is still you who chooses which coin to put resources into, isn't that so?
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

I do not agree if in 2018 this year altcoins, I still doubt if in 2018 this is the year altcoins, I believe in 2018 is still Bitcoin year, because it is impossible altcoins can match the price of Bitcoin, can we see bitcoin prices go up , maybe for altcoins need 2 or 3 more years to be able to beat the current bitcoin price.
True, I still believe this is the year for Bitcoin even though I earn from altcoins. Because I join bounties and all of them is altcoin is payment. But I still trust the bitcoin.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

In last months of 2017, i was thinking that 2018 will be the altcoins of year. But till now, i see that i was wrong. But, i still have hope.

2018 can still be a year of altcoins. If the price of btc starts to rise, altcoins will also start to grow. I believe, the market will finally begin to rebuild and we will see green on the market.
It is still very early to confirm this, but I am confident that 2018 will be the year of the altcoins and the market is showing signs of recovery very well and I am sure in the coming time we will see many altcoins at a price higher than last year and there will be many  altcoins new this year. Personally, I still like to invest in new ones because it gives a very good return for investors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

It is still very early to confirm this, but I am confident that 2018 will be the year of the altcoins and the market is showing signs of recovery very well and I am sure in the coming time we will see many altcoins at a price higher than last year and there will be many  altcoins new this year. Personally, I still like to invest in new ones because it gives a very good return for investors
Based on my Fundamental analysis with the most of news coming out it the market it will not be the altcoins year nor bitcoins year. The truth is they will keep on setting a nw high but this year is full of conference, regulations and other government matter in relation to cryptocurrency.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

I do not know if it will continue like this all year. But the altcoins made a good start to 2018.
This will continue for a while in my opinion Smiley
The investments you make during this period can make a big profit for you. Stay online and follow your coins!
I can not imagine for example this situation will continue, maybe this time that can invest for the long term, he who has a chance to get a big profit later, so it's time we to invest our money.
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

I would be surprised if that's the case, with all the regulation coming our way I think only the most established coins will be able to grow, I think mid-low cap altcoins could have  a hard time until the market adapts to the new regulatory ecosystem.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

Perhaps the price will explode at the end of 2018. I think this will definitely happen. Not only me but also many people predicted so. So continue to hold them at this time and do not care about the price.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

I do not think 2018 is the year of Altcoin. As of now, most altcoins are at low prices. And the market at the end of 2018 is likely to be a war in America, so I think the price increase is unlikely.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I do not agree with you, by 2018 this is not the year for altcoin, in 2018 will remain as in previous years, remain a bitcoin year, bitcoin will increase again and remain the top choice for investment.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Yes..yes..of course this year for altcoins Smiley , but we must remember if there's soo many coins in the market. I still monitoring the monero, i believe that coin is amazing Wink . It's has good future.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

if we talk a few years back yes in this year the price is up, but this year is the year where prices are falling different from the year 2017 or 2016 at that time the price actually increased several times, yes hope the future market will improve
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

No, any altcoins can not same with main coin. I think it will also BTC year 2018 and alt coins will also jump but not like BTC.
We had different point of views there are some says that this year is for altcoin, i think not bitcoin is still trusted coins for this year even the price is go down but it still most trusted for investors.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

well, first of all i will say about bitcoin that is after long time btc is going rock in end of 2018 that is fact and about other crypto some coins are very good and some are will be same in my eyes there is etehereum neo staller litecoin and some more coins will be increase  and about other ones will be fluctuate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: