Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - I am looking to buy  (Read 1079 times)
coolcharacter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

Have you tried buying ripple from any of the major exchanges out there? I think it will be better if you did it that way rather than through ebay. Not sure if it is actually possible to buy ripple from those kind of sites like ebay or amazon. Go with major exchanges to buy ripple.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

I advise you to wait for the end of the week and then make a decision, maybe we are waiting for another wave of decline. In what I am sure, in that the ripple in 2018 will show us new heights.

indutri42

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

I wish I can buy more ripple in this low Price. Because ripple is looking great potential for 2018 ..hope Price Will start increasing soon
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

And I bought it yesterday, Ripple, and today I sold it, because it began to fall. What to expect from the sea weather, you have to buy and sell, Buy, when it falls again and sells on the fly.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
RENTMONEY (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

And I bought it yesterday, Ripple, and today I sold it, because it began to fall. What to expect from the sea weather, you have to buy and sell, Buy, when it falls again and sells on the fly.

Looks like this is going to be my only option for the time being. I only have about 170 ripple. Bank / Visa card won't let me deposit into cryptocurrency.

At least I got some.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

The price of coins in crypto market is up and down. I have read sometimes in other thread that ripple is not in a good future. But now it seems wrong because there still who wants to buy ripple. Good for you.
Hope that you will be lucky.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

I am New to crypto and been trying to buy some ripple as a start. I used Toast as my wallet. I am looking for up to 200 ripple coins and I can pay via paypal.

Or if anyone knows of a site where I can buy ripple without having to give a bunch of personal details please link it to me in this thread. The only ones I found ebay ect. have a 50 % + mark up from the current value.

Thanks,

RentMoney

The ripple prize is down right now , and to be honest using ripple is quite okay for me you just need some patience or wait , willing to wait than thinking what is the prize in the market something like that. Just hold it and then sell it when the perfect timing is go , just wait and don't be self- assured.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

Ripple is the best alt coin in my recommendation.

XRP will touch 3$+ again and this is great altcoin.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Ripple is really quite a promising coin, which by and large has a rather vague structure, in fact there is information that almost 60% of coins are blocked by smart contracts and there are unlocked, they will simply kill the price. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

I am New to crypto and been trying to buy some ripple as a start. I used Toast as my wallet. I am looking for up to 200 ripple coins and I can pay via paypal.

Or if anyone knows of a site where I can buy ripple without having to give a bunch of personal details please link it to me in this thread. The only ones I found ebay ect. have a 50 % + mark up from the current value.

Thanks,

RentMoney

Why do not you go to exchanges and check the price of Ripple there? Make your comparison, and invest into this altcoin. Here there is a list of all places to make this deal: https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Thanks,

RentMoney

My advice, don't buy ripple, there are much better projects with much better opportunities that you should look into. Ripple is way too high and has a why too big quantity.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:17 AM

Thanks,

RentMoney

My advice, don't buy ripple, there are much better projects with much better opportunities that you should look into. Ripple is way too high and has a why too big quantity.

I already did.

I got under 200 and will likely hang on to them until they are worth something of significance or until it flops.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

A lot of wallet now require personal id to avoid money laundry. Being positif with the id it means your wallet more secure. To buy some ripple right now i think its not a good time for ripple, since we know the price stuck there couldn't rise more. If you wanna invest trying to invest in other coin that below $1 than should buying ripple without any profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

A lot of wallet now require personal id to avoid money laundry. Being positif with the id it means your wallet more secure. To buy some ripple right now i think its not a good time for ripple, since we know the price stuck there couldn't rise more. If you wanna invest trying to invest in other coin that below $1 than should buying ripple without any profit.

I already invested a little I have about 170 ripple. I also picked up 900 FunFair.

Thanks for you advice.

[/center]
sergey345

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

why ripple is so popular nowadays? is there a particular difference?
locotron

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Some people think is the next bitcoin but in reality Ripple will probably max out at $10-20, Don't get me wrong that's very good profits but a lot of people think this can hit $1,000.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Some people think is the next bitcoin but in reality Ripple will probably max out at $10-20, Don't get me wrong that's very good profits but a lot of people think this can hit $1,000.

$10 - $20 sounds good to me. Ripple has a real chance of exploding. Banks are not going anywhere regardless of how bad some crytpo investers want them to. There will be a crash of the crypto market and all these coins will be worth next to nothing. Only a few will stand out and hold value. I am willing to bet that one that is associated with banks will be one of the ones that does.

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: