Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 5422 times)
gargavaar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Guys, why are you even contemplating investment? The tech does not work. In fact there is no tech. Read the whitepaper & the yellowpaper. Not a hint of a real technical implementation.
It is all unrelated pictures of lasers and of old appliances with no relation to the text. Seriously it is enough to put "quantum-resistant" and "blockchain" together and you pull out your wallets?
Wake up guys.

Back to you regarding the white- and yellow paper, have you actually read it? It is clearly stated that there is already a working quantum key generator that provides the necessary random numbers for key generation. They also provide numbers to back up their claims.
If you've ever set foot inside a quantum optics lab you'd know they are just what the pictures show, a maze of lenses and prisms.
This project shows great promise imo, the threat of quantum cracking is real and I can promise you that much that the governments are not going to share their quantum secure encryption with the people. This project is very much needed,
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etnoy

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Guys, why are you even contemplating investment? The tech does not work. In fact there is no tech. Read the whitepaper & the yellowpaper. Not a hint of a real technical implementation.
It is all unrelated pictures of lasers and of old appliances with no relation to the text. Seriously it is enough to put "quantum-resistant" and "blockchain" together and you pull out your wallets?
Wake up guys.

Back to you regarding the white- and yellow paper, have you actually read it? It is clearly stated that there is already a working quantum key generator that provides the necessary random numbers for key generation. They also provide numbers to back up their claims.
If you've ever set foot inside a quantum optics lab you'd know they are just what the pictures show, a maze of lenses and prisms.
This project shows great promise imo, the threat of quantum cracking is real and I can promise you that much that the governments are not going to share their quantum secure encryption with the people. This project is very much needed,

I have read the paper, and it (badly) describes a quantum random number generator. I happen to have an almost exact same setup in my own lab (can show pics if you want), and it has nothing to do with protecting against quantum computers and Shor's algorithm. Check my twitter thread for more details: https://twitter.com/Jogenfors/status/956627886496272384
quantumcat (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:29:25 AM by quantumcat

We at Quantum1Net would like to bring certain facts to the light regarding Jonathan Jogenfors's recent attack upon us.
Jonathan is in the business of creating a product directly competing with ours, a "quantum bitcoin" (https://arxiv.org/abs/1604.01383) making the motive behind his attacks dubious.

In addition, Jonathan have not had any special access our work and is thus unable to make any statement about it's veracity. We have been in contact with Jonathan and offered him to review our work, an offer he refused, instead opting to attack us. Jonathan demanded access to our proprietary research without signing an NDA, and when refused this he attacked us on social media and has made unsourced claims defaming our product and reputation.

We would also like to point out that Jonathan registered an account on BitcoinTalk solely to attack our product, in addition, his reddit history pertains almost exclusively to cars. This “review” of our ICO is his first foray into that kind of work, which again plays into the fact that our product is in direct competition with his “quantum bitcoin”

We will contact our legal advisors and LiU, we also advise Jonathan to do the same.

gargavaar

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Wake up guys.

I have read the paper, and it (badly) describes a quantum random number generator. I happen to have an almost exact same setup in my own lab (can show pics if you want), and it has nothing to do with protecting against quantum computers and Shor's algorithm. Check my twitter thread for more details: https://twitter.com/Jogenfors/status/956627886496272384

You actually called me out on your twitter and made fun of me in a most childish way. Shouldn't an actual PhD have a bit more dignity and professionalism?
Besides, Quantum1Net appears to have responded to you, your allegations that they refused to comment on your claims are false. How can you claim that their idea is fraudulent if you refuse to even look at their work?

Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

token unsold will be burn Grin , i always like that concept because make token price will rise and rises.  Smiley
there are times that the teams don't burn, they just give to their investors

Now a days companies are following some rules, if coin left after the ICO, they are issuing in a dividends ways every month in order to encourage the investors. Some companies are using the burning model in order to control the dumps.
both ways are goods, whatever they do it will be fine
Etnoy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

Wake up guys.

You actually called me out on your twitter and made fun of me in a most childish way. Shouldn't an actual PhD have a bit more dignity and professionalism?
Besides, Quantum1Net appears to have responded to you, your allegations that they refused to comment on your claims are false. How can you claim that their idea is fraudulent if you refuse to even look at their work?

Wrong. I have asked quantum1net several times about technical information. I have received none. I have not refused to look at it. I have refused to sign an NDA. There is an important difference.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Wake up guys.

do you read both, whitepaper and yellowpaper?
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Wake up guys.
they are still working in the project, they didn't launched the presale already
Etnoy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Wake up guys.

do you read both, whitepaper and yellowpaper?

Yes.
Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

ICO will start 7 more days and Pre-Sale from January 26, it falls on this day
then is there a reward if I succeed in persuading people to buy a quantum token
does the presale start today?
heinemannplus

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Do we have to register for crowdsale?
i don't think so
heinemannplus

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Do we have to register for crowdsale?
i don't think so
they said you have to send an email to participate in the privete golden sale, but not for the public one
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

hallo dev how are you, i am read in my official quantum1net tewitter account
about @Jogenfors what's going on, is there a problem with the quantum1net team
and who it is @ jogenfors what she to do will drop the quantum1net project
this may have an impact on the ICO that will soon begin

Ali_G007

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Can US participate in it?
Are you talking about Americans?

Yes Americans
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

I think it will start in February, not yet. You have to wait a little.
tokenwar

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

I think it will start in February, not yet. You have to wait a little.
In their site it's written that the ICO will start in 6 days from today. But I don't know if it's the private presale or public sale.
Tarepa

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

the team had worked before in quantum computers? have they got experience in the sector?
Etnoy

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

hallo dev how are you, i am read in my official quantum1net tewitter account
about @Jogenfors what's going on, is there a problem with the quantum1net team
and who it is @ jogenfors what she to do will drop the quantum1net project
this may have an impact on the ICO that will soon begin

https://i.imgur.com/ga8J43S.png

Hey there. Yes, I have detailed a number of technical issues with the ICO. I advise anyone from investing. Quantum1net has declined to respond to the criticism and are threatening to sue anybody who complains.

More info: https://twitter.com/Jogenfors/status/957027125801947138
StuFF981

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

What are the other benefits of owning your token? Does it mean I become a shareholder in some sense? I'm not sure I did understand it right from the WhitePaper.
heinemannplus

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

In their site it's written that the ICO will start in 6 days from today. But I don't know if it's the private presale or public sale.
I can't wait for this moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: