Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can bitcoins become worthless?
Yes - 34 (55.7%)
No - 27 (44.3%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoins become worthless?  (Read 862 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is not going to worthless anymore. day by day Bitcoin is gaining ground and it's becoming a fundamental platform for the capital market. I have a strong belief that Bitcoin is going to dominate the financial market. Though the money is the main thing so that Bitcoin will be one of the great factors of the money market.
the thing is that Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and credible platform day by day so that Bitcoin will not become worthless in the future.
tigermonkey

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

It is possible depending on how people use it and how governments regulate the crypto-currency.

Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Yes, its possible.There are chances for this.Technology and cash flow will change.The old one is likely to be useless when it is better than one.But when did this happen?
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I can not imagine that Bitcoin will be crashed wholly. Maybe its price will fall but I don’t think even that Bitcoin will lose position of cryptocurrency number one. I don’t know what currency would be better.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I think it will become worthless in a couple of years when competition will grow and all old cryptos will die out. Just the matter of time.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

It is possible but It would be very difficult to be worthless,  for the bitcoin to be worthless , all of the people should sell their bitcoins  btu as we all know bitcoin nowadays are gaining attention to all over the world

Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

For me possibly to yes. History is littered with currencies that failed and are no longer used, such as the German Mark during the Weimar Republic and, more recently, the Zimbabwean dollar. Although previous currency failures were typically due to hyperinflation of a kind that Bitcoin makes impossible, there is always potential for technical failures, competing currencies, political issues and so on. As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for Bitcoin.

For me no... blockchain is real we need to face the reality that sooner or later bank will no longer exist in our world only crypto currency is...

We can't stop bitcoin from the growing of the price.

Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

maybe, but no one knows what the future will be like, whether bitcoin is still or not in the future. which is obvious for now bitcoin is growing, and we can enjoy the results.
I can only hope that it does not happen, because I think bitcoin can be a substitute for currency as a legal means of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: