Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 02:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Think about it like that.
You have made an huge profit as the BTC price went up thousends percents since you sold your ripple, and also, after the price of ripple reached the price that you sold it off for, it went down again, so actually if you wouldn't have sold it at that time, then you maybe would sell it at a much smaller price.

I can give you a very strong tip for life.
Don't be sorry for what you didn't do, be happy for all the opportunities that you are going to have in your life.\
VirtuSpinz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

Sold all my Ripple too a week ago. Felt good to make a profit and get rid of it.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

Thats a good move,i too sold all my ripple before the big correction to its price.
Its a centralized coin thats why we dont need this coin.
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

If you have to buy now,what is the price to buy.
sloworm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

the trend is XRP, XLM and XRB are all booming. it won't replace BTC but they do give instant transfers, which is in demand whatsoever!

I think you need to load some to avoid empty handed
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

Thats very good decision mate,you sold all of them before it got corrected lucky us we took some profits out of this centralized coin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Only doubling your money in a few months is not a good trade because nowadays you can see that a number of coins come which can double your money within a day and the traders buy selling high and buying at lower in any fluctuating coin can easily get that much profit within days but you took months.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

In cryptoworld you there's no time you sell and you make all the profits. Your decision to sell when you sold was not bad. The most important thing was that your selling price was higher than the cost price. However, next time you may HODL longer.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

You did a good choice,i already sold my xrp too before the big correction happens,profit is better than losses.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

What I think, is gooooooooddd and you should stay as far away from this bank coins as you can. Go for a good coin like DIW which supports the crypto community, which server its platfrom with its own token. Its at whitelist state so if you join it now , you have sure profits.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I am planning to sell them, just waiting to get back to at least 3.20. I am sure there will be a rise again
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

In my opinion, you made a great trade.  Yes, it could go up, but it could also go back down...and quite frankly there are better coins to invest your gains into right now.  So, I think you made a great trade, congratulations!
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

I think that you should wait and you will earn significantly more money. Economists predict that the Ripple price will increase in 2018, so maybe you're in a hurry.
Savvy7188

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Im optimistically stupid sometimes, and  i hope this stupidity turns out to be a lucrative dummy move for that reason im Hodlin. Ive watched it fumble time and time again, but just as the good comes, so does the bad. Just the other day they were declaring bitcoin dead in the water with xrp creeping up as the worlds top crypto??
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Think about it like that.
You have made an huge profit as the BTC price went up thousends percents since you sold your ripple, and also, after the price of ripple reached the price that you sold it off for, it went down again, so actually if you wouldn't have sold it at that time, then you maybe would sell it at a much smaller price.

I can give you a very strong tip for life.
Don't be sorry for what you didn't do, be happy for all the opportunities that you are going to have in your life.\

I never trust the sincerity of ripple Project and I can't hold it in long term honestly. That's why I also would get rid of it once I have some profit. It's not a must for me to have in my portfolio and the supply in ripple is a bit problematic as you all know.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I think that you should wait and you will earn significantly more money. Economists predict that the Ripple price will increase in 2018, so maybe you're in a hurry.
I am not sure how will he wait because he said that he has sold all his ripple coin. I don't think waiting is option for OP anymore, but i can say to OP don't buy ripple now it will crash.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Good move,i sold mine too when it was $3 i bought each at $0.2 and it is nice to get profits from a shit coin like this.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Sometime I am little bit confused when i read post like this) You make good profit why you find ways to make yourself regret? Most people over here know that cryptocyrrency never will be stable and you can make money twice if price will go down again)  Wink Grin

dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

well done, i think that is a good profit, its falling in price anyway, it might even go back to under a dollar anything is possible.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Ripple XRP is not speculated at all because of limit supply plus bank involvement .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: