Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

I think you made a right decision . You get a good profit and now can forget about this centralized coin . Now you have no reason to worry about will Ripple devs dump their 60% of tokens or not .

I had the same concerns when I was holding some ripple, that and the centralised nature of ripple had me sell off pretty quickly again.
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

For me, your profit is Not bad. It depends upon the situation of token. If It's have a potential to rise, just hold it. Trading is very risky because the price will have a tendency to dump. but regarding to your selling price you can already earn.
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

It depends why you brought them in the first place. I buy for 3 main reasons

1/ short term hold and a quick buck. You did this well done

2/ long term hold. I brought a few thousand dirt cheap and I will forget about them for a few years and hopefully get plesently suprised.

3/ sort of the same as 2 but also because I believe in the project. Things like sia coin, po.et and Deeponion could radically change the way we live our lives and I would love to see that happen and be apart of it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

Congratulations because you can hold Ripple until they have biggest cap. You earn maximum profit now, just sell it As Soon As Possible before the price dropped again
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

You did well. Now just want for the price to fall again and then buy in to multiply the number of your ripple. I don't know why everyone dispites Ripple.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?
Not really a good trade. I mean you held your money for around 6 months for doubling your money. I think if we do proper trading with good signals and analysis its not that difficult to double money in more than a month. Moreover XRP is a real good coin it went to $3 from $0.1. I dont know how come you made such a low profit.

You have a crystal ball? No one knows for sure. If it is not difficult to double, why are you wasting time here with this forum? Go double your money.

OP: Do not listen to anyone here. not even those who say you did a good thing. Most important for you is that you yourself came to the decision, and that you did it with full knowledge and full reasoning and independence. Who in this world can claim to almost double profits in half a year? I tell you: almost too few to matter.

And hey look at it drop today and yesterday. You can always buy back in, you will have even more now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

So the end of the ripple came, the price falls down.
While the ethereum, in which I constantly believed.
Keeps afloat and gradually grows in its price and it will constantly grow as it is a very promising cryptocurrency Cool
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

I think you made a right decision . You get a good profit and now can forget about this centralized coin . Now you have no reason to worry about will Ripple devs dump their 60% of tokens or not .

I had the same concerns when I was holding some ripple, that and the centralised nature of ripple had me sell off pretty quickly again.

The only reason for holding ripple can be extraordinary market fluctuations with speculators. Otherwise, there is really no reason to hold it on your portfolio. The future of it is unknown.
Fasity

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

You should have sell some portion of your investment in ripple because the coin is full of potential.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

I think u good choose for sale your ripple. Because you already got profit from ripple in just 6 month, i think your profit can you used for invest in other altcoin like a ETH and Stellar Lumens
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Nice move Ripple looks suspicion for me. As fast its grown as fast its fall. Never trust this hype around.
nemesis3

Activity: 63

This opportunity will soon be no longer a

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

Thanks that you have sell you ripple, i have buy it all  Grin

"Do not be late for the party"
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

best action ever! sell XRP!
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

It is depend on you if you buy ripple and how many price when you buy ripple coin if you see, now you can make some profit from your ripple coin so you can sell your ripple coin or if you hold only one year you can make a better and huge money with your ripple coin because ripple coin must be pump.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Maybe it's a good trade to sold your ripple, But i think it will be more better if you sold only the half of your all amounts because i believe that it will may increase in next few weeks and achieve the 5$. Personally, I am still hold ripple because i think it will increase soon.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Was the ripple price that high 6 months ago? I bought ripple about 2 months ago at the $0.42 level, and I sold at around $3.30; almost 800% of the price. I'm seriously wondering how you got that little profit after purchasing ripple that long ago.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

As demonstrated by the recent drop in the ripple rate, it was a timely and good deal. Now this coin decently fell in price and so it came time to buy it again. In the future, it will again rise, because it represents a certain value in the banking sector. A sharp rise, and then the fall of this coin in the price was someone planned, as a result of which these individuals received a million profit. So this is an ordinary market. With good flair and luck, everything will be fine.
mariamhyan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Bought it a few weeks ago for $0.3 and sold the half for $2.42. I don't believe it'll hit a $100 with that supply, but who knows maybe it'll go up to $5
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Why not? Just dont look back.  Grin
That is what I do so that I could escape the regret that it will give when the price is suddenly pumped after I withdrew it.

Happened so many time to me but yet, as long as there is profit then it is a good trade. Right?
Afterwards, go to the next coin and maybe you can do better than the past trade.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

As the events of the last days have shown, ripple really needed to be sold then. This coin immediately fell sharply in price. However, given that. that ripple, although completely centralized, but quite useful and promising, it will soon again rise in price and therefore it is necessary to again choose the time for its successful purchase. It seems that it has come. Who chooses the right time for buying and selling, he will always have a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: