Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
Bitcoinlady86

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:47:12 AM by Bitcoinlady86

I think it's s a good trade. Also if the ripple is rising more , you al ready have more in just the short of time! The ripple  stays risky!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

Buy and sell Ripple at the right time is a strategy to maximize your profits. And it turned out you sell at exactly the right time that`s a remarkable achievement.
I think it good trade and extremely effective.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Ripple isn't a coin that you should even consider in selling or dumping. Its a coin that rises and there is much future in it. The reason it will constantly rise is because its used by banks.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good trade. Sold a chunk of mine to cover my initial investment, so the rest that I have is basically all profit now.

AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

I managed to bought some XRP at $1 and sold all of them at $2, good enough for a newbie like me.
Now I'm gonna buy other altcoins that are less controversial than XRP.
Grin

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Very good that you didn't sell them when they went down for a loooooong time! HODL for the win.

I'd say you sold at the right time. Yes it can go up more, but the risk to reward ratio doesn't look so pretty anymore.
Great trade!
Why: XRP was under 6000sat around August so I think that's when you bought them, BTC was around $4k at that time. So BTC went about 4x since then and you did another 2x on top of that!

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

You just did the right thing XRP isnt a cryptocurrency for me,it will destroy our community in the future.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Very good that you didn't sell them when they went down for a loooooong time! HODL for the win.

I'd say you sold at the right time. Yes it can go up more, but the risk to reward ratio doesn't look so pretty anymore.
Great trade!
Why: XRP was under 6000sat around August so I think that's when you bought them, BTC was around $4k at that time. So BTC went about 4x since then and you did another 2x on top of that!
that's a good thing, when you've gotten a profit above 50% of your purchase price it will make a good profit. we do not have to wait for the price to get to a 100% profit position but when it feels good we can sell it.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Well i think you need to extend the time you held your Ripple. There rumors that coinbase will add xrp and there abig companies that back and pump it. There is a potential that it will increase this year. I think you should waited for a while to sell it.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Ripple showed a crazy growth in the last two weeks. But, I think, this is not all that he is capable of. A lot of positive news in the coming month can push the price much higher.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Congratulations to you , get a good return. Never think to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price, you get the proper profit , that's the most importance.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

How many ripple? Well, you bought it under 8 and sold it for 15, you doubled your money.
I would say it is excellent trade.
Now use that money and buy real crypto  Cheesy
fatenmo

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Did you sell it all, or did you sell some of it? I would never sell Ripple because its a coin that will rise sooner or later.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

I am still holding all of my Ripple. I see it as a long time investment and I know that they will be some ups and downs, but I believe the price will go up in  a long run.
You almost double up your money, so I do not see any way this could be wrong Smiley

yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

wow, congratulations, a millionare born, i think you will not regret, xrp is at a high price and i think it will not rise much in the following weeks, you have enough chance to buy it back at a low price or buy other new coins
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

in the current crypto market, i dont think there is any bad decision as long as you've made a profit. profit could always be more but also low ot no profit. as long as you made your money, you can spend some and invest in another crypto and it goes on. Fugazi.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Ripple coin is the most profitable for investments at the moment and I think you did the right thing that you sold it. But  if I were you I would not have sold everything and left some part of it.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Ripple coin is the most profitable for investments at the moment and I think you did the right thing that you sold it. But  if I were you I would not have sold everything and left some part of it.
I think he had a good choice when selling all his coins. Now he can spend all his time to research and find a new coin to invest. Let forget XRP and invest in Bitclave. One of the best altcoin now.

ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Seems like the smart move is would be to buy ripple again when it's gonna drop a little. Because the potential in that coin is just unlimited imho

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Not only good it is an excellent trade i guess, you made a right decision at right time, although Ripple has proved itself a valuable investment and it seems it will grow more but after all the truth is it is now at the peak and this rapid increase could be risky. BTC price is now ready to go up again and this will effect the altcoin market including Ripple, so you may have another chance to buy it again at low price, wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: