Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

Everybody should be doing the same right now, ripple is just another shit coin that has been pumped a lot by a lot of institutions, and it has a lot of connections with banks.
Ripple is crap, it is a centralized crap. from $0,02 to $3,50 in a year, how is it possible? lmao.

I agree and take note not only centralized crap also a premined crap.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

It's always been a good decision to whatever cryptocurrency you are selling for as long as you earn profit from it. What makes a decision bad if you are selling your cryptocurrency at a lower price and you losing your capital.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

I heard Ripple tied up with moneygram. So I guess we be seeing a lot more from Ripple, I guess they are trying to make it through the market, or am I wrong?
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

I think it was a good trade. I got in around 3000sats and sold half of my holdings at 16000 sats. I wish i had sold the whole lot because i do not think ripple has a great future, too many uncertainties. banks might create their own crypto-currencies instead of using ripple, ripple company is being sued, more than half the coin supply is owned by the company itself so no real decentralisation etc

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Im sure this is a good and a bad choice at the same time. But hope you made the correct decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: