Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop websites and lists?  (Read 17404 times)
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

If you have twitter accounts you can find a lots of twitter pages related to airdrops and they even have their telwgrams channels for it. I can give some of the telegram channels I am in, SOFT airdrops, AIRDROPS.IO, AIRDROP 24/7, Airdrops news and lots more..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Hi guys, I’d like to know if you knew some other reliable websites where one can find airdrops... It’s difficult nowadays to find these reliable website, it’s way better to ask directly to you who are more informed than me! Thank you in advance (hoping not to have gone against the rules lol)!

Try https://www.crowdholding.com/project/

Here you can co-create with different projects and earn tokens!
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

You can visit airdropalert.com site, there are many airdrop programs that you can follow. or you can also search in bitcointalk forum> marketplace (altcoins)> bounty and you will find many bounty and airdrop programs. happy hunting .

spcae to rent
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Do you know Google? I think it's better if you search for airdrop listing sites on Google than create a thread in this forum Smiley. You just need to fill what you need to search on Google then you'll get tons of result  Roll Eyes. Thank God, Google is available all the time and don't forget to use it Wink

Frostyz

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

http://www.airdropbob.com/

Would be happy for every user Smiley
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

I am using airdropalert.com where i only apply for impressive airdrops (oyster PRL has been good!)

But that website is not really complete. Besides I don't think people should spend their time on looking and hoping for good airdrops because the airdrop is already tained and filled with scams..
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

You could use airdropalert.com however I feel like most of their airdrops have no value and you waste a lot of time filling out forms for no reason.  I have slowed down on airdrops in general and stick more with trading now.  It's much more profitable. 
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

You can look to the ann board most of the ICO are posting airdrops there rather than the bounty section but having some websites or list to look can make finding more efficient and organized there's a lot of them, listings from spreadsheets are commonly offered by some individuals here and most of the websites you can do a google search or you can consider the suggestion of the people here beware of the fraud and phishing websites.

deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

This ordinarily needs to discover without anyone else, a few sites will have some airdrop ventures, but since of the quick difference in airdrop, these sites are difficult to continue refreshing each day. It is proposed that you can discover the airdrop venture through transmit gathering and twitter. Numerous individuals search for it like this. You can attempt it.
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

This for the most part needs to discover independent from anyone else, a few sites will have some airdrop ventures, but since of the fast difference in airdrop, these sites are difficult to continue refreshing each day. It is proposed that you can discover the airdrop venture through transmit gathering and twitter. Numerous individuals search for it like this. You can attempt it.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

In my opinion, one of the promising coins is Bitcoin, Ethereum, because they are the most popular and prosperous. Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this. Wink
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

airdropter.com - Takes money for listing and does not list . Evidence is available that this guys is scammers
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

You wouldn't see an ad at the present time any site where will be created a good airdrop of the company. There is too much fraud among airdrop. I would not advise to participate in them at all as with a hundred airdrop companies will be real only 10, maybe less.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

For whatever reason, I am not interested in airdrops. I thought that I didn't produce much, and after I thought it would only waste my time. Therefore I am not pleased if I participate in Airdrop. I apologize beforehand, if there is a mistake in saying.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

airdropter.com - Takes money for listing and does not list . Evidence is available that this guys is scammers
Why you don't try to list airdrops on free listing sites like https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
Cryptocreed is free to list all airdrops. YOu don't need to pay anything to anyone.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

As cryptocurrency is developing very fast, there are many good airdrop alert websites, i often use  airdropalert.com, tokendrops.co, airdrops.io. These 3 sites are good, they provides important information about airdrop, deadline day, how much you can earn, what tasks need done, links to project.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

It's better to join a telegram group especially specifically for airdrop. So there we can get information about airdrop. To be trusted or not we cannot predict it. So we must always be sure the airdrop that we follow will always be trustworthy.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Just google bro. There are so many website that are providing a lot of airdrops every day. Moreover, there are telegram groups that are posting 10-20 airdrops every day. Just find a trusted website and take part in airdrops  Wink
Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:33:04 AM

Airdrops involve cryptocurrency projects (or blockchain companies) rewarding users free coins in their existing wallets, subject to meeting certain conditions. It’s become quite the trend as — as it essentially translates into ‘free money’ for the users receiving them (provided the coins being given out are valued by the market).

Let’s first enlighten you on how you can get in on the Airdrop action.

It’s fairly easy to participate in an Airdrop — all you need to do is meet certain conditions set out by the party executing the Airdrop. These can include:
Having an ERC20 compatible cryptocurrency wallet: This is essential as most coins are ERC20 tokens, and will therefore be Airdropped to this wallet of yours. Basically you have to have the wallet which the coin getting Airdropped supports.

Meeting secondary conditions
: The organisations Airdropping their tokens can also put several checks to ensure that people are not generating random wallet addresses in order to grab a bunch of coins from the company. In some cases, you need to just wait for the tokens to come in your wallet, while in some cases you need to complete some social media tasks. For example, you need to sign up, then re-tweet and refer a friend. Next, join Telegram group maybe, and there you are with free tokens in your wallet!
Maintaining a minimum balance in your wallet
: Some Airdrops can require to have a minimum balance of a certain cryptocurrency in order to be eligible for the Airdrop. Ex: This can vary — from having 1 ETH in your wallet to maybe having a 100 units of whatever the cryptocurrency being Airdropped is.

Meeting all the above conditions in time:
Airdrops have a cutoff date. Getting an ERC-20 wallet, or signing up for a Telegram group days after the Airdrop has been initiated may not get you anything. Always make sure you’re meeting the conditions or or before the cutoff date. After the provided time, you should get your free tokens Airdropped in your wallet!
If you want you can try at CoinSwitch,they have built an AirDrop tracker platform. It keeps track of all the ongoing crypto AirDrops and highlights key information like coin description, AirDrop date, and giveaway worth. It also lists the step that needs to be taken to be eligible to receive the AirDrop. We will soon include functionalities where users can track, rate and report the Airdrops and hold a community discussion.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

You can check airdrop.com and you can also join telegram group for more airdrop but I will advice you mind the kind of airdrop you join because most of the airdrop this days is not rewardable.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: