Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.

Well, that's a good point if they can launch an easy app so that people will also try to play in it. Also if they can put on their site a free faucet so that it can also track people and traffic to the site.

I agree, the letbet site should put any features on the site that will attract many investors to play, like faucets, free games and lotteries. I hope dev will update us about the latest news in the project.
Seriously i just want them to put more leagues on the sites on football i went through it and is basically 5-10 matches per day i cant wait to see different leagues
I more than am sure that new rates sections will be added during some time. It is necessary to give up due that project still meanwhile is dampish and requires improvement.
Yes, Letbet still needs some improvement and i think after some improvement this project wil surely lead a good progressive and successfull life ahead. LETBEt is really a good gambling project and i am sure it will get good number of investors due to several bounty campaigns.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

All of these comments seem to follow similar patterns with little diversity in intensity and quality of thought.

Welcome to the world of bitcoin talk I guess, a lot of the ICO threads have these receptive, we will support your project blah blah blah replies going on them lol,
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Theres alot of difference of this project from conventional gambling sites maybe this will encourage more players to play a trustless system.
yes I do have a difference to this project, but I think it's just like the existing online employs in general.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Theres alot of difference of this project from conventional gambling sites maybe this will encourage more players to play a trustless system.
yes I do have a difference to this project, but I think it's just like the existing online employs in general.
I don't think that it's just like the other existing online gambling site . They are so shady and rigged , LETBET are offering full transparency and security to their users without you having to reveal you identity + It's simplicity when it comes to opening an account, getting coin, and playing; easy to deposit or withdraw; our blockchain is also customized to execute transaction faster.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I don't think that it's just like the other existing online gambling site . They are so shady and rigged , LETBET are offering full transparency and security to their users without you having to reveal you identity + It's simplicity when it comes to opening an account, getting coin, and playing; easy to deposit or withdraw; our blockchain is also customized to execute transaction faster.

It is good that the platform offers us anonymously to use online gambling, because as far as I know, gambling is illegal in many countries.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

It is good that the platform offers us anonymously to use online gambling, because as far as I know, gambling is illegal in many countries.
yeah they have their own wallet address am but is LETBET going to be planning on listing on any exchange or it will be only be traded on their platform?

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

I see LETBET already have a wallet. That's too much good & recently I see many positive review about  LETBET.
Now make an android wallet also so that we can use it properly.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

I see LETBET already have a wallet. That's too much good & recently I see many positive review about  LETBET.

Yes, they have a very well developed personal wallet where we can securly store their tokes as i think that this tokes will value very high in the future and investors will be get advantage of this project.They are attracting many clients and investors towards them.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

For developers: who want to develop their own game and submit to our platform.

I'm interest in this. which programming language to develop games Letbet use? and is this coin can mine?  also how much will cost to submit to your platform?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

The wallet has already been made since it is needed for the LetBet coin. I think it will be much easier if they have their own wallet and hopefully an exchange so that they can accept more coins or even other tokens in Betting.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Where I can find more informations about this project? Does anyone know what is the expected profit from this investment type? I want to invest some money, but I still don't know is it the innovation or just known idea?
That's good question. Check their website to find more information about this project. I will suggest you to join on their telegram group where you will get full support from Dev & other investor or you can send Dev personal message he will help you to know more about this.

Thank you very much. I read a little about it and now I understand the assumptions of this project. I think it's a very good idea. Gambling was still and going to be popular, it's time to put in crypto-world. I'm waiting for good news about this.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

I have managed to create my LetBet wallet. Sounds very exciting and different . Best wishes to the team.
Harrywalker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

hi! I've got a question concerning security. What happens with my data if I loose my device?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

I think they are planning to launch those apps soon so it can help the member to test the gambling via using smartphones. If they put it on google play it can gain free impression and traffic too.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

I think they are planning to launch those apps soon so it can help the member to test the gambling via using smartphones. If they put it on google play it can gain free impression and traffic too.
Lol, the ICO is not ended yet so, what we need to do is just keeping to support this project moreover and it will be known by more people in the world.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

This platform promises to become popular due to the anonymity and security of all processes. The team will soon gather enough
Jedie22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

I have managed to create my LetBet wallet. Sounds very exciting and different . Best wishes to the team.

Yeah, we can say that an ICO project having their own wallet makes us amazed which this project is so dedicated which advantage to those gamblers throughout the globe here in crypto currency world. Hoping for the success of this project as this is still in progress that probably support by many investors as it is dedicated to those gamblers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

How long will it last for ISO? I looked through the topic of this project for information. Can you advise me.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

For Slot Machine, Players already won ~34K LBT (~$34K)

That is a pretty impressive chart! Now I know that many people in the crypto world really plays online gambling games. It's fun, addicting and easily to carry it with you wherever you are. Is slot machines your first online gambling game offer?
I'm just hoping that they won't only feature those kinds of game where they say it will be "trustless". I am more into betting online games who have real players competing against each other.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

For Slot Machine, Players already won ~34K LBT (~$34K)

That is a pretty impressive chart! Now I know that many people in the crypto world really plays online gambling games. It's fun, addicting and easily to carry it with you wherever you are. Is slot machines your first online gambling game offer?
I'm just hoping that they won't only feature those kinds of game where they say it will be "trustless". I am more into betting online games who have real players competing against each other.
I'm asking also that question because there are also many players who bet in an online games because it's more on analysis and the skills of choosing the right team to bet. This kind of games has a better chance to win compared to slot because we know that slot games depends on luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: