Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

What is the starting price for your token? And what price do you expect after the ICO?
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

90% goes to the investment portfolio of Crassula Capital
0-5% covers the cashback for earliest participants
5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

Well imagine 90% is a fixed rate. But summing everything up we get 95 to 105% of raised funds. How could this be?? I've just included boardering values and got this. What I did wrong?
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

Well imagine 90% is a fixed rate. But summing everything up we get 95 to 105% of raised funds. How could this be?? I've just included boardering values and got this. What I did wrong?

It must be quite obvious - the last three points are limited (10% max). Do not think someone wants to deceive you  Cheesy Cheesy $100,000 is not a huge amount by the way.

What else advertising instruments do you use besides btt?
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

It must be quite obvious - the last three points are limited (10% max). Do not think someone wants to deceive you  Cheesy Cheesy $100,000 is not a huge amount by the way.

Probably you are right. I'm examining wp and trying to clarify all the points to come up with a decision whether to invest in or not. From my point of view bitcointalk exists exactly for that. However, it's mostly more useful to get an answer from the developer.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

It’s not a small amount just to share free tokens (to contribute twitter users). But indeed it’s free ))))))
But 90% of funds for future project’ needs is really nice amount, I appreciate this. Of course they will have 25% of the profit then, but 90% is a very very fair proportion of invested money.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

Probably you are right. I'm examining wp and trying to clarify all the points to come up with a decision whether to invest in or not. From my point of view bitcointalk exists exactly for that. However, it's mostly more useful to get an answer from the developer.

Project manager is very active here. I trust mostly to such project, it means nothing though, but if I had a choice between the same project, I would likely to choose one with such a manager Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

It’s not a small amount just to share free tokens (to contribute twitter users). But indeed it’s free ))))))
But 90% of funds for future project’ needs is really nice amount, I appreciate this. Of course they will have 25% of the profit then, but 90% is a very very fair proportion of invested money.

I also found it attractive to follow the project because they have
1) VERY detailed whitepaper that shows tonnes of work the team has done
2) appropriate solution for those who want to invest but have no such resources to analyze all the corresponding data, me as well
3) they put approximately ALL the funds into the project to develop it and operate on the market
4) team with a great experience in investing and finance
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

During the allocation of tokens, please tell me, why is it reasonable to invest mostly in high-risk projects?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

If Crassula may collect enough funds so then the success is inevitable, but raising-funds process is not as good. Crassula, what are you going to do if you cannot collect enough?
Fanat74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

As for me such a partnership could be more profitable. You cannot take into account all the factors that might affect particular ico's success. Crassula is not an ico, it is a fund which tends to cooperate with users and to make some profit using your money. The team behind the project makes it nice, wish you good luck, you have quite long ico, so you have time
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

I heard of ZONTO as of a very responsible and professional team. I’ve seen some huge projects for those they’ve provided with a technical solution for internal exchanges, wallets etc.

Actually I have a question about the start of your work after ICO. Probably you are planning to start even right during the campaign, however, I wonder how long will it take to start analyzing appropriate data and investing in other projects?

Thank you for your question. First of all we will start rebalancing our funds according to our investment strategy into 5-10 main cryptocurrencies and precious metals across crypto-exchanges for arbitrage, repo and etc along with investments in new ICO. We expect our Partners would apply their lists of interest (new ICO) to Management Team during first months of our activity.

So today is ico, how many coins are available for sale? What about unsold tokens?

Max volume is 100 mln CRASS. Unsold tokens will be burnt

What is the starting price for your token? And what price do you expect after the ICO?

1 CRASS - costs $100. We hope the price won't go lower as we do not pay bounty hunters in tokens but straight in ETH

consequently price for tokens will be artificially decreased when they sell after ico. it is just so unfair to those who bought them. no, it’s without a doubt a bad idea. no one would likely to win in this situation  Embarrassed
the capital of crassula funds consists of cash as well, as it is stated in the video, from where you get this part? are you functioning right now on a real market?

Crassula Capital will be functioning on real market only after a done ICO. According to our Investment Strategy hard currencies which will be part of our investment portfolio. To get hard currencies and precious metals we have to make a conversion  some funds (no more than 20%) from bitcoin and ethereum recieved at ICO and place it at crypto-exchangies as soon as possible.

5-9.5% goes to the TEAM
0.5% for Bounty campaign

as you see the percentage varies, but we won't let happen to be more than 10% .

During the allocation of tokens, please tell me, why is it reasonable to invest mostly in high-risk projects?

You can never win until you try. Higher risks pay more

If Crassula may collect enough funds so then the success is inevitable, but raising-funds process is not as good. Crassula, what are you going to do if you cannot collect enough?

We are about to launch more advertising so we don't thinks that will happen. But if we are not reaching soft cap all investments will be returned to investors

As for me such a partnership could be more profitable. You cannot take into account all the factors that might affect particular ico's success. Crassula is not an ico, it is a fund which tends to cooperate with users and to make some profit using your money. The team behind the project makes it nice, wish you good luck, you have quite long ico, so you have time

Thanks a lot we are trying to do all we can
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Are you using Medium? We post different interesting articles and moreover all recent news about Crassula Capital there almost daily! Don't forget to follow it, to receive all recent news.
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital

Today we want to share an article "Armenia and Belorussia Attitude to Crypto"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/armenia-and-belorussia-attitude-to-crypto-aac25985f34e

Logan22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Oh since you pay directly in ETH sure enough it’s worth to join bounty. I wish I had an amber rank. Thanks your ICO duration is so long. Any newbie can participate and get some stacks
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Oh since you pay directly in ETH sure enough it’s worth to join bounty. I wish I had an amber rank. Thanks your ICO duration is so long. Any newbie can participate and get some stacks

Oh that’s sweeeeet! Now I’m member hehe  Grin

Anyway, you can buy tokens if you want to participate, as many as you like. They do not have many to cover bounty. I think they could do better using affiliate program. What is really nice, they have cashback for investors.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Oh that’s sweeeeet! Now I’m member hehe  Grin

Anyway, you can buy tokens if you want to participate, as many as you like. They do not have many to cover bounty. I think they could do better using affiliate program. What is really nice, they have cashback for investors.

Well. Lucky u.

Dev. Do you accept dash as a payment? Or only ETH
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Well. Lucky u.

Dev. Do you accept dash as a payment? Or only ETH

Directly we accept only ETH and BTC, but other currencies can be accepted by using integrated Shape Shift service
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

However you better invest at the early start, it’s because of cb back that is paid in ETH. It is the first ICO that promise ETH for bounty. I do not know whether it’s a good solution or not. I do not know how many people could pay attention to a project via twitter. For example if one have 500 followers 95% of which are young anime fans (do not want to hurt anyone), hope you understand me. The main idea is that it could consist mostly of inappropriate audience.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

However you better invest at the early start, it’s because of cb back that is paid in ETH. It is the first ICO that promise ETH for bounty. I do not know whether it’s a good solution or not. I do not know how many people could pay attention to a project via twitter. For example if one have 500 followers 95% of which are young anime fans (do not want to hurt anyone), hope you understand me. The main idea is that it could consist mostly of inappropriate audience.

Bounty might be not worth investing fiat neither crypto. However, it’s a kind of strategy. You can share this attractive bounty program with others and they probably to decide to invest in. I see the main idea of the strategy. It might have positive respons to developers. We’ll see anyway whether they chose the right way to gather people around Crassula
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Hi! Do you mind developing any ai to ease and automate some processes? Or you do everything manually?
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

hi crassula! you what kind of instruments have you developed for analyzing? i also interested whether your token is a security or a utility one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: