Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:00:56 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:20:08 PM by Basion

Hi! Do you mind developing any ai to ease and automate some processes? Or you do everything manually?
hi crassula! you what kind of instruments have you developed for analyzing? i also interested whether your token is a security or a utility one?

It's very costly process with faultly results. We'll get subscribtions to ArmstrongEconomics services. They are the best.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/understanding-cycles/why-models-fail/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/basic-concepts/professional-analysis-v-a-fools-game/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/socrates-artificial-intelligence-real/
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

It was presented very well. This project is what I have been waiting for. Will definitely invest on this one. Great job Crassula Capital Team!

FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

Dev, would you mind introducing purchasable instruments for analyzing the data of ICOs. For example I would like to invest on my own
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

the crassula capital project is very good and interesting. i want to know, what is the purpose of this project and what is the vision of your project ?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Dev, would you mind introducing purchasable instruments for analyzing the data of ICOs. For example I would like to invest on my own
If you are already sure to join to invest soon, this project does indeed look promising for the result, seen from the team is also good and honest too, hope for his future project success.

Ceburekus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

If you are already sure to join to invest soon, this project does indeed look promising for the result, seen from the team is also good and honest too, hope for his future project success.

Yeah! I think they focus on what they have been doing for years. They are likely to become a successful investing company if had enough resources (read funds). New projects are coming and their jobs looks endless in words of demand for their service.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

It was presented very well. This project is what I have been waiting for. Will definitely invest on this one. Great job Crassula Capital Team!

Honestly, I think they have not strong enough advertising campaign. So that’s why Crassula has not serious investments yet. You should cover as many listings as possible. Bounty is a good thing, but you also need some more stuff. It would be pity if such a platform get not enough money to start with.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

It’s just sooo weird how really interesting projects don’t raise funds while some obviously awful and boring icos collect their soft cap and even more in ! few hours !
I cannot get what is THAT thing that guarantees success. Ok, ‘guarantee’ is not an appropriate word, but to become sure that you will have a minimum amount and run your project because 100% it’s good indeed..
Deform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

It’s just sooo weird how really interesting projects don’t raise funds while some obviously awful and boring icos collect their soft cap and even more in ! few hours !
I cannot get what is THAT thing that guarantees success. Ok, ‘guarantee’ is not an appropriate word, but to become sure that you will have a minimum amount and run your project because 100% it’s good indeed..

You can never understand this until you cunduct your own ICO probably  Grin Cheesy
Crassula has a long ICO and they have chance to collect more. Its to early to speak about small funds collected. Stop talking! Do invest!
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

You can never understand this until you cunduct your own ICO probably  Grin Cheesy
Crassula has a long ICO and they have chance to collect more. Its to early to speak about small funds collected. Stop talking! Do invest!
It's a great opportunity for us to gather more excited and more energized stake again to Bounty Hunter to promote the project. Yes it's better we don't speak about how the funds already collected but we take this opportunity to raise stake more.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

It's a great opportunity for us to gather more excited and motivated ore energized stake again to Bounty Hunter to promote the project. Yes it's better we don't speak about how the funds already collected but we take this opportunity to raise stake more.

We do need speak! Crassula needs more attention. But first of all I would like to speak not about the funds, but about whitepaper Smiley

I’ve never mind for example making a portfolio with different forks. Ok, never mind Wink
Better tell me what the non-current assets (NCA) are? Maybe those which are planned? Is it reasonable to include your planned or expected profits in your net assets. It’s not a profit actually but assets. Nevertheless, you compare values through the different.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Projects like this are the ones to be followed, the concept that builds effective strategies for speculative trading in crassula capital with a hefty bonus is sure to attract investors.
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

the crassula capital project is very good and interesting. i want to know, what is the purpose of this project and what is the vision of your project ?

Please visit our website crassula.capital and download the White Paper, there you will find full information about our project

Honestly, I think they have not strong enough advertising campaign. So that’s why Crassula has not serious investments yet. You should cover as many listings as possible. Bounty is a good thing, but you also need some more stuff. It would be pity if such a platform get not enough money to start with.

Well your comment is very important, we are now about to launch more advertising services, so wait for the results
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

I really appreciate job of the team that they’ve been doing for months. Suppose your white paper took so much time to create. Do you mind also using your raised and earned [in the future] funds in real estate investment or other physical projects?
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I really appreciate job of the team that they’ve been doing for months. Suppose your white paper took so much time to create. Do you mind also using your raised and earned [in the future] funds in real estate investment or other physical projects?

They mostly focused on ico investing, however, your proposal is quite nice. Suppose they could think about it in several years
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Investment partnership is not a "service" organization, as well as we do not plan to sell any services or analyzing instruments

We do need speak! Crassula needs more attention. But first of all I would like to speak not about the funds, but about whitepaper Smiley

I’ve never mind for example making a portfolio with different forks. Ok, never mind Wink
Better tell me what the non-current assets (NCA) are? Maybe those which are planned? Is it reasonable to include your planned or expected profits in your net assets. It’s not a profit actually but assets. Nevertheless, you compare values through the different.

According to article IV.2 WP "NCA - non-current assets, f.e. the cost of a legal entity registration". It means evereone could expect there are some costs to obtain legal status and to get an access to exchanges, ratings, KYC and etc.

Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

They mostly focused on ico investing, however, your proposal is quite nice. Suppose they could think about it in several years

It is actually a good idea. But it’s just another story. You better do what you can do best! I’m glad to participate because I want to learn how to invest. It is useful skill not only in choosing ico. In general Smiley
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Investment partnership is not a "service" organization, as well as we do not plan to sell any services or analyzing instruments

According to article IV.2 WP "NCA - non-current assets, f.e. the cost of a legal entity registration". It means evereone could expect there are some costs to obtain legal status and to get an access to exchanges, ratings, KYC and etc.

Why not to sell some instruments? Probably it’s not your target as for today.

Are planning to increase advertising? I’ve seen lots of ads on instagram and youtube
Do your best!
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

It is actually a good idea. But it’s just another story. You better do what you can do best! I’m glad to participate because I want to learn how to invest. It is useful skill not only in choosing ico. In general Smiley

If they had enough funds later.. why not)))
From my point of view the best way to learn is to try something by yourself!
I learnt this lesson in the university when my mates were trying to cheat but during the exam the could do nothing..
However, this is not such a case. With a team of professional investors you are likely to learn if you involved in the process and watch carefully.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Crassula has a long ICO and they hmuave chance to collect more. Its to early to speak about small funds collected. Stop talking! Do invest!
It's a great opportunity for us to gather more excited and more energized stake again to Bounty Hunter to promote the project. Yes it's better we don't speak about how the funds already collected but we take this opportunity to raise stake more.

So do not speak! Follow me! I invested not a huge amount. Possibly will invest some more at the end of the month. If you really think Crassula has a big potential just do it!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: