Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Are you planning more or less aggressive investing (with rather high risks). Of course with estimating and realizing of them!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Are you planning more or less aggressive investing (with rather high risks). Of course with estimating and realizing of them!

Crassula is s platform that has been made to collect money and lower risks because of huge reserves. Then I don’t think so Wink

Instead they gather all the possible projects and estimate expected value for each bundle of assets, for each combination
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Crassula is s platform that has been made to collect money and lower risks because of huge reserves. Then I don’t think so Wink

Instead they gather all the possible projects and estimate expected value for each bundle of assets, for each combination

It’s too much for a small team. I’m quite sure that they’ve developed software with which they do not want to share. I don’t believe that analyzing tonnes of info is possible and reasonable. At least they could use it as a filter to sort some and then choose manually
Aberrant

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

It’s too much for a small team. I’m quite sure that they’ve developed software with which they do not want to share. I don’t believe that analyzing tonnes of info is possible and reasonable. At least they could use it as a filter to sort some and then choose manually

You underestimate enthusiasts for sure. I know a man who conducted an ico on his own. They will be able to hire more staff in the future. I don’t see any problems
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Love aggressive strategies. They are not always reasonable, in words of crypto and especially ICO they are in fact. It a high level of risk investing process and you can’t do anything with this fact, however would be nice to decrease them. I prefer not to not to rely on investment at all if it’s about your last money. But Crassus project is for those who has some funds to invest and do not understand where. I’m not a professional investor, I like this way to earn money. To entrust them and watch Smiley
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

Love aggressive strategies. They are not always reasonable, in words of crypto and especially ICO they are in fact. It a high level of risk investing process and you can’t do anything with this fact, however would be nice to decrease them. I prefer not to not to rely on investment at all if it’s about your last money. But Crassus project is for those who has some funds to invest and do not understand where. I’m not a professional investor, I like this way to earn money. To entrust them and watch Smiley

Then you refuse all the risks but you also cannot rule the process. I would like to invest only if I could participate somehow!
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Crassula! In whitepaper it is stated that you have gold among your assets. What does it mean? Are you going to by any? Or you have indeed right now and you are going to invest it in ico?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Then you refuse all the risks but you also cannot rule the process. I would like to invest only if I could participate somehow!

Then Crassula possibly is not for you. Here you have to entrust the money, I think you are likely to watch, not to be involved in the decision of investing, but the team might be very responsive. You can do things like “hey!! I found a very nice project, please take it into account!”. You always are welcome to suggest anything you want, moreover, they promise 24/7 technical support. So create a ticket on the website and wait for an answer!
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Are you using Medium? We post different interesting articles and moreover all recent news about Crassula Capital there almost daily! Don't forget to follow it, to receive all recent news.
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital

Today we want to share an article "A draft of the Russian Federal Law “On digital financial assets”"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/russian-ministry-of-finance-minfin-published-a-draft-of-the-federal-law-on-digital-financial-caeed1badb1b

King Red

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

You underestimate enthusiasts for sure. I know a man who conducted an ico on his own. They will be able to hire more staff in the future. I don’t see any problems

interesting and ambitious project, the team certainly is not great, but it does not mean that it can not work, I think at this stage they are now all right

bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Hi! I didn't quite understand your Bonus scale. It depends only on my investments? Or do I need to invite friends to invest and that my bonus will grow?

Do not be confused, you are talking about affiliate program (to invite friends). It depends 1) on your investments 2) on the whole investments collected during ICO Wink
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Crassula! In whitepaper it is stated that you have gold among your assets. What does it mean? Are you going to by any? Or you have indeed right now and you are going to invest it in ico?

Hi, in White Paper we have described our experience. As once we have already told gold is very similar to crypto. You can read our article https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/in-the-attached-article-gold-is-as-a-transfer-wealth-published-in-13-of-october-2017-at-the-e89d2fe72a43 about this.

Crassula! Why have you made a lower limit for investing? I cannot see any reasons for that

Only for the convenience of our investors.
Hi! I didn't quite understand your Bonus scale. It depends only on my investments? Or do I need to invite friends to invest and that my bonus will grow?

The cashback depends on investments done by participants after you and on the final result of ICO.

It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?

Visit our website and register your personal account, there you will find a section with F.A.Q and instructions
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

Your trust fund will be in demand for sure. Have you got any guarantees for investors? Or at least small amounts that could be returned?

A guarantee implies a guarantee letter from the bank or insurance from an insurance company. And as crypto market is lacking regulations and moreover is actualy very weak, at the current time we do not have any services for covering and insuring such risks or receving any gurantees from banks.

If to talk about returning money, according our WP Partners have the right for receiving dividents quarterly and for buyout of the amount invested accroding the year results of the Partnership
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Your trust fund will be in demand for sure. Have you got any guarantees for investors? Or at least small amounts that could be returned?

A guarantee implies a guarantee letter from the bank or insurance from an insurance company. And as crypto market is lacking regulations and moreover is actualy very weak, at the current time we do not have any services for covering and insuring such risks or receving any gurantees from banks.

If to talk about returning money, according our WP Partners have the right for receiving dividents quarterly and for buyout of the amount invested accroding the year results of the Partnership

The main idea of the market is that it’s not regulated.. where could I find an example of a partnership contract?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

This is a good project for investment. Of course, investing together is advantageous and Crassula Capital is platform which we need to take money into cryptosphere.With the presence of a great team and experience in this project, will make this project more advanced and successful.
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

Devs, tell more about the security of your platform

What insecure do you see on this platform? I thinks it’s not that kind of project that needs some special security system
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Do not be confused, you are talking about affiliate program (to invite friends). It depends 1) on your investments 2) on the whole investments collected during ICO Wink

Not exactly. I suppose not on the quantity of the money invested, but on the part compared to the whole amount. By the way, affiliate program could also be nice for such a project, however instead of bounty campaign. Not together
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Hi! Nice project. You made a great job with writing a whitepaper. I regret I cannot join bounty. The most interesting thing about you is that you don’t have quite a high minimum to enter ico. It’s about 0.1 ETH and I think I will invest. Just shoul think a little. Good luck anyway!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

Devs, tell more about the security of your platform

What insecure do you see on this platform? I thinks it’s not that kind of project that needs some special security system

He is talking about the safety of the investing process I suppose. Otherwise, I can’t imagine what could be wrong. This is not a platform where transactions are being made, this one is about entrusting your money to the professional team and rely on the success. The idea is simple as *you know this for sure* Wink
Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

Smart projects provide comfort to invest so that no doubt have a sense of calm and profitable to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: