Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Smart projects provide comfort to invest so that no doubt have a sense of calm and profitable to invest

It’s quite hard to predict whether they will be successful in their job or not. At least I’m 99.99% sure it’s not a scam ))
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Smart projects provide comfort to invest so that no doubt have a sense of calm and profitable to invest

It’s quite hard to predict whether they will be successful in their job or not. At least I’m 99.99% sure it’s not a scam ))

It looks so! One more thing it’s that they return money back if the couldn’t collect enough during ICO!
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Only for the convenience of our investors.
Hi! I didn't quite understand your Bonus scale. It depends only on my investments? Or do I need to invite friends to invest and that my bonus will grow?

The cashback depends on investments done by participants after you and on the final result of ICO.

What the maximum %? And its conditions

‘If now 1 tranche will be sold, the minimum cashback will be 1% and maximal 9% if we will collect $10MM and $90MM respectively.’  Has been written by the dev few pages ago, just fount it for you Smiley

The the investments the more we get. I do not know whether lots of guys are going to invest, but I want them to!!!! Will you pleas Smiley
OMLETovich

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Hi! I didn't quite understand your Bonus scale. It depends only on my investments? Or do I need to invite friends to invest and that my bonus will grow?

The cashback depends on investments done by participants after you and on the final result of ICO.

‘If now 1 tranche will be sold, the minimum cashback will be 1% and maximal 9% if we will collect $10MM and $90MM respectively.’  Has been written by the dev few pages ago, just fount it for you Smiley

The the investments the more we get. I do not know whether lots of guys are going to invest, but I want them to!!!! Will you pleas Smiley

Oh that’s a huge amount. I feel very upset they have collected only 1% of the soft cap, or even of the minimum of the minimum. I do not have more coins to invest, I would like to keep some and wait for an increase in the rates.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Oh that’s a huge amount. I feel very upset they have collected only 1% of the soft cap, or even of the minimum of the minimum. I do not have more coins to invest, I would like to keep some and wait for an increase in the rates.

Unfortunately, one more problem has appeared - now by the US law it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide with cimmercials through Instagram or Facebook..
They did it because bitcoin is risky...bla-bla-bla...they are like assets...bla-bla-bla...people could suffer...bla-bla-bla and etc.
So there are now some real limits in terms of advertising  Embarrassed Cry
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

And we are 200% trying our best, we are about to try new marketing solutions so the ico should go better

Devs, tell more about the security of your platform

We are not a platform) Please read better our White Paper. Crassula Capital is an  investment Partnership
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Unfortunately, one more problem has appeared - now by the US law it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide with cimmercials through Instagram or Facebook..
They did it because bitcoin is risky...bla-bla-bla...they are like assets...bla-bla-bla...people could suffer...bla-bla-bla and etc.
So there are now some real limits in terms of advertising  Embarrassed Cry

Ah.. not a big deal Smiley I do not believe this ads channel is really effective. Better to purchase some stuff on the listings!
Basion (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

The main idea of the market is that it’s not regulated.. where could I find an example of a partnership contract?

Oh that's very simple)
Partnership agreement(Terms and Conditions) is placed inside investor's cabinet. Follow the link to see the cabinet https://ico.crassula.capital/en/login. To open it we have provided a simplified form of registration
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Hello! I’ve read through your topic. So the project is quite simple and perspective. I wonder whether it possible to work with you? I might handle an outsource job and help you with anything that I can for the reward in crypto.

But now I just want to participate and see how you do your job )
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Hello! I’ve read through your topic. So the project is quite simple and perspective. I wonder whether it possible to work with you? I might handle an outsource job and help you with anything that I can for the reward in crypto.

Hm, it’s a good idea, but you should have few special skills in economics, trading or investing. Experience is also required. The team does have huge experience.
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

And we are 200% trying our best, we are about to try new marketing solutions so the ico should go better

We are not a platform) Please read better our White Paper. Crassula Capital is an  investment Partnership

What are these marketing solutions in fact? I would suggest to cover more media services! They are quite effective. Expensive, but effective!
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

What are these marketing solutions in fact? I would suggest to cover more media services! They are quite effective. Expensive, but effective!

The media is very good for promotion, sometimes you have to spend money for it, but you will get more after that.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Oh I suppose the first step is to invest. If you had a great pie in CRASS, then 100% guarantee you will be able to take a significant part in making the decisions about investing and overall strategy. Today is the best way to be hired, since they are only on the way of ico Smiley After that you can get lucky, show what you can. What exp you have btw?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

Oh I suppose the first step is to invest. If you had a great pie in CRASS, then 100% guarantee you will be able to take a significant part in making the decisions about investing and overall strategy. Today is the best way to be hired, since they are only on the way of ico Smiley After that you can get lucky, show what you can. What exp you have btw?

‘Partner can submit an investment proposals to Crassula Capital for its consideration. In the case of an approved investment by the Management team, the funds of Crassula Capital will be invested accordingly.’

Anyone who holds CRASS may suggest, right?? Do you have enough resources to read all the proposals?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

‘Partner can submit an investment proposals to Crassula Capital for its consideration. In the case of an approved investment by the Management team, the funds of Crassula Capital will be invested accordingly.’

Anyone who holds CRASS may suggest, right?? Do you have enough resources to read all the proposals?

They are a ‘filter’ group then they obviously can filter the projects by several criteria. Crassula has a good potential to become a ‘big shark’ on the investment market. For this they need more funds so I am here to help!
Basion (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

For sure we do, on the landing age you can see only the core of the team, believe if to place everyone, the wesite will become just a portfolio x)

maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Nah. It’s not so hard to manage mail box. There are so many instruments that I don’t see a reason to discuss it. I’d rather have an opportunity get involved in planning of the strategy due to the results of the quarter reports. Then my participation could be effective
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

For sure we do, on the landing age you can see only the core of the team, believe if to place everyone, the wesite will become just a portfolio x)

Right Smiley The core team looks experienced. Well, I would suggest to hire celebrities and film some commercials. You have nice photos and I think it’s not even harder to get short teasers. Youtube is still available for advertising, you could easily find a target audience in this case!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

They are a ‘filter’ group then they obviously can filter the projects by several criteria. Crassula has a good potential to become a ‘big shark’ on the investment market. For this they need more funds so I am here to help!

Please, tell me. What exactly does force you to think like this? I also follow the project and believe Crassula will become a successful one, but it’s more like intuitively. Not for any adequate reason
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

You r right. Do you have the plans for the first 1-2 months after ICO? I'm interested in real schedule of you actions. It is vital because you better collect a database of ICOs right now. Hope you are doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: