Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:09:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

You r right. Do you have the plans for the first 1-2 months after ICO? I'm interested in real schedule of you actions. It is vital because you better collect a database of ICOs right now. Hope you are doing so.

We are making some researches right now

Oh I suppose the first step is to invest. If you had a great pie in CRASS, then 100% guarantee you will be able to take a significant part in making the decisions about investing and overall strategy. Today is the best way to be hired, since they are only on the way of ico Smiley After that you can get lucky, show what you can. What exp you have btw?

The Crassula Capital leadership team has some already developed projects: arbitration on precious metals market and managing assets on the securities market. These are a joint-stock company "Financial Architecture" the leader in wholesale trade of investments coins ( http://www.a-fin.net ) and  a joint-stock company "Central Management Company" : Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Real Estate" , Private Equity Investment Fund "Crassula Capital", Combined and Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Gold"  ( http://www.spbcmc.ru/portfolio ).
R1kmaruu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

how many funds developers wanna collect on pre-sale
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

how many funds developers wanna collect on pre-sale

There is no pre-sale at all. ICO is live an the minimum is $1m, you can find out it from a whitepaper!
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

Let’s think about the best scenario, however, why not to continue collecting funds after ico if you failed. I mean Crassula is really a good idea, but YOU build the walls that restrict your crowdfunding campaign.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

You r right. Do you have the plans for the first 1-2 months after ICO? I'm interested in real schedule of you actions. It is vital because you better collect a database of ICOs right now. Hope you are doing so.

We are making some researches right now

Oh I suppose the first step is to invest. If you had a great pie in CRASS, then 100% guarantee you will be able to take a significant part in making the decisions about investing and overall strategy. Today is the best way to be hired, since they are only on the way of ico Smiley After that you can get lucky, show what you can. What exp you have btw?

The Crassula Capital leadership team has some already developed projects: arbitration on precious metals market and managing assets on the securities market. These are a joint-stock company "Financial Architecture" the leader in wholesale trade of investments coins ( http://www.a-fin.net ) and  a joint-stock company "Central Management Company" : Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Real Estate" , Private Equity Investment Fund "Crassula Capital", Combined and Private Equity Investment Fund "Central Management Company. Gold"  ( http://www.spbcmc.ru/portfolio ).

You have an experience in real estate, don’t you? It is awesome! I remember there were messages about investing in real estate and other usual projects outside the crypto world. I think you have lots of options for what to do Wink
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Let’s think about the best scenario, however, why not to continue collecting funds after ico if you failed. I mean Crassula is really a good idea, but YOU build the walls that restrict your crowdfunding campaign.

Since it is a fund, I support your view. I see so many reasons just not to stop here, at ico. Just do achieve your goal no matter how much time it takes!
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Since it is a fund, I support your view. I see so many reasons just not to stop here, at ico. Just do achieve your goal no matter how much time it takes!

It’s all about the team. I don’t see any reason to stop as well. There are lots of ICOs that have several rounds and couldn’t achieve the goal. But you want to end up with the first! Do not back down! It’s just silly..
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

It’s all about the team. I don’t see any reason to stop as well. There are lots of ICOs that have several rounds and couldn’t achieve the goal. But you want to end up with the first! Do not back down! It’s just silly..

But they want to return the money back according to the whitepaper. So they must do this. But I’d better left money there and waited for collecting the cap.
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Don’t you think that if they couldn’t collect enough their product might be just not in-demand?
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Don’t you think that if they couldn’t collect enough their product might be just not in-demand?

No! I think they are lack of marketing. It’s a big deal, because even if the project is nice, you are not able to attract enough users until those users haven’t heard of your project at all.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Nice! Almost $15,000 ! You are doing well.

You have so much time do not worry.

Today there are some bad news about Tether and Bitfinex. What if BTC went down? Maybe it’s better to keep the money as fiat after ico?
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Well, what is this project? Maximum profit maximizes transaction risk and costs, and builds effective strategies for speculative trading and long-term investments. I think this project is perfect enough to follow. What are you waiting for?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Well, what is this project? Maximum profit maximizes transaction risk and costs, and builds effective strategies for speculative trading and long-term investments. I think this project is perfect enough to follow. What are you waiting for?

You are right! And there are lots of people who are following, but not so many who are investing. Crassula now needs more money support Smiley
Logan22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

In fact I was following a project that was a investment platform with AI, but the project has been abandoned. I hope I will not face such a problem here. And I also do not want you to leave the market in the case of failure.

Please! Work better on marketing! You should do your best. Tell me how I could help you project and I will try!
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

You are right! And there are lots of people who are following, but not so many who are investing. Crassula now needs more money support Smiley
The problem is that for now it's all just words and maybe potential investors believe that this can't be backed up by action. I don't really know what to think of this.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

What amount of profit do you expect to get within a year? And how to calculate approximate profit according to an amount of people who has joined Crassula?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Partnership is a good thing anytime  Cool however, I should notice that you are not going to be able to take a great part in crypto world if you were not going to present the special advantages to users. I hope you will
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

What amount of profit do you expect to get within a year? And how to calculate approximate profit according to an amount of people who has joined Crassula?

Nearly impossible to predict. They even do not have a portfolio today. What are you talking about? Smiley
I think ICO investing could be bring up to 1000% in several years, but I had better invest in popular altcoins rather than in suspicious ones.
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info

Sorry, what language is this one above?  Angry
You do translate in 6 languages but do not make a good script. Hmm.. So many of the grammatical mistakes.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

From the white paper I didn’t understand what are the guarantees of the security from you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: