Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

From the white paper I didn’t understand what are the guarantees of the security from you?

They are very transperant in what they do and there are risks indeed! They warn about risks and this actually the best possible guarantee at the current stage. This means Crassula knows what they are doing!
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

From the white paper I didn’t understand what are the guarantees of the security from you?

They are very transperant in what they do and there are risks indeed! They warn about risks and this actually the best possible guarantee at the current stage. This means Crassula knows what they are doing!

Crassula makes two ways of how to invest, depending on how the cryptocurrency market would behave. I suppose this could be made to protect the users somehow. I only want to hear it from Crassula.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Crassula makes two ways of how to invest, depending on how the cryptocurrency market would behave. I suppose this could be made to protect the users somehow. I only want to hear it from Crassula.

I see! Smiley From my point of view the question is not appropriate, probably meaningless, because in fact in investing industry there are always risks that are based on the success of the company's actions. Banks sometimes give an insurance, but they are so small compared to the whole amount.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

I see! Smiley From my point of view the question is not appropriate, probably meaningless, because in fact in investing industry there are always risks that are based on the success of the company's actions. Banks sometimes give an insurance, but they are so small compared to the whole amount.

I don’t think so.. The majority of investors are concerned whether the project at least is not a pure scam and they have an ability to participate in this lottery. Some ICOs offer few guarantees. I don’t believe them though. But they do!
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Very good project of yours. I want to participate. Bad thing that’s now I cannot participate in bounty even at the end of ICO. This awful merit system..
OMLETovich

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

Very good project of yours. I want to participate. Bad thing that’s now I cannot participate in bounty even at the end of ICO. This awful merit system..

On the other hand it contributes ‘old’ members. But to become full member you need 100!!!!! merits. I thinks it’s nearly impossible to collect such an amount
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

This is an excellent project, very promising ...i will  on this  project such a good investment like this,hoping more success Smiley
Fanat74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

How could you explain that the amount of issued ERC20 tokens is not limited at all. Is it possible to do?
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

On the other hand it contributes ‘old’ members. But to become full member you need 100!!!!! merits. I thinks it’s nearly impossible to collect such an amount

sometimes i see hero and legendary member who get no more than 5-10 merits for the really huuuuuuge articles.. 100 merits is impossible goal indeed. there is no way to get them if you are a jr member i suppose. that's bad. i hope icos will adjust it and allows people to participate according to the activity, like to an old ranking system
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

How could you explain that the amount of issued ERC20 tokens is not limited at all. Is it possible to do?

There is no hard cap, that means not that tokens are unlimited but that we will issued extra tokens if all are sold. Currently there are 100 000 000 tokens issued

Sorry, what language is this one above?  Angry
You do translate in 6 languages but do not make a good script. Hmm.. So many of the grammatical mistakes.

Many people are trying to receive profit by using ICO threads, so just ignore him
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

It is not allowed using SmartContract. I wonder how much tokens they are issuing.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

They have no limit because they are planning to issue additional coins in the case of all the coins are sold. They’ve only collected about $15,000 as for the moment.

By the way, why not to find a sponsor among lending projects as bankera?
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Hi Crassula. What properties and characteristics are important for you in terms of choosing where to invest in?
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

What amount of profit do you expect to get within a year? And how to calculate approximate profit according to an amount of people who has joined Crassula?
The mid-term correction is now developing in the cryptocurrency market. Such things happens due to the drop of bitcoin below 9400 last week. This means that bitcoin should test the level of $ 5,000 for bitcoin. If Crassula Capital collects funds at a bitcoin price of $ 5000-6000 for bitcoin in the period until March 15, then by the end of the year you can plan trading in the range from $ 3000 to $ 20,000 for bitcoin (for simplicity, only bitcoin is used). However, it is possible to break through 20,000 dollars for bitcoins in case of global bank holidays from 5 to 20 working days within the framework of the reorganization of financial institutions in accordance with the bail-in rules in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2018. Then quotations bitcoin and gold can double to 40,000 dollars for bitcoin $ 2500 per ounce. In the first case, the increase in the Crassula Caputal NAV will be no more than 300%, in the second case up to + 700%. In accordance with WP 1/4, the increase in NAV is paid to Partners in the form of dividends. This is + 75% and + 175% respectively. With all this, in 2018, there remains a risk of developing a correction in the market of crypto-currencies and a lateral trend in gold. This is due to the March plans of the G20 to introduce comprehensive and coordinated measures to limit the circulation of bitcoins and postpone the rehabilitation of banks for 2019. With regard to bitcoin, these are just plans that were more successful in 2016, and not in 2018. Regarding the timing of sanation, this is a matter of time, and very near.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Well, I suppose they do not issue a speculative token. Instead, I bet they need constant investment flows to increase the reserves. Thus they have an ability to work with ICOs that are of high risk.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

In what altcoins would you suggest to invest today and why? Probably some unpopular?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

The formation of reserves in the distribution and payment of Crassula Capital profit is carried out quarterly, based on the financial results of Crassula Capital.
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

I think investing is slowing down because everyone wants to wait a little for bitcoin and other coins to go up. Today we cannot predict what happens next. Crassula’s forecast as is below that bitcoin will go upward, so I would also wait for an increase at least up to $13,000-15,000
Fanat74

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

I think investing is slowing down because everyone wants to wait a little for bitcoin and other coins to go up. Today we cannot predict what happens next. Crassula’s forecast as is below that bitcoin will go upward, so I would also wait for an increase at least up to $13,000-15,000

But the price of CRASS token hasn’t been reduced. That’s good because in case of adjustment I would get less tokens. Probably today is the best day to invest with both BTC and ETH.
Deform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

But the price of CRASS token hasn’t been reduced. That’s good because in case of adjustment I would get less tokens. Probably today is the best day to invest with both BTC and ETH.

The price of CRASS will be changing due to the success of the company's investment activity. Crassula won't invest in fiat, thus there is no incentive to associate token sale with a current crypto rates. Nevertheless, according to Crassula itself bitcoin is an alternative investment instrument, here you should choose on what you want. It is your own forecast.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: