Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

The team offers two ways of investing plan A basic and B conservative. So they must have developed both real strategies. Very good idea to choose how risky you want to play!

You misunderstood the idea of devirsification by strategies. Their purpose it to lower risks regarding to the situation on the crypto market. The fluctuations of crypto rates are so great, the market is so unstable. That’s why they developed such a mixed strategy Smiley
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Crassula is an interesting project indeed! The promise of 1000% warms me up! Which is actually could become 3000% ! I think I’m not right but I want to withdraw my money from the bank account and invest. Probably I will regret in the process of waiting Wink
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Crassula is an interesting project indeed! The promise of 1000% warms me up! Which is actually could become 3000% ! I think I’m not right but I want to withdraw my money from the bank account and invest. Probably I will regret in the process of waiting Wink

You shouldn’t invest the money you cannot afford to lose. Be afraid of following all your thoughts because they are not safe sometimes! Smiley
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

You shouldn’t invest the money you cannot afford to lose. Be afraid of following all your thoughts because they are not safe sometimes! Smiley

You are right probably. But I invested in Dash and got 20% extra due to its increase in January (invested in September). I expect an increase again this summer. So now it’s time to invest again. But now I’m more interested in ICOs, especially in Crassula
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

So lucky to have such an experience with your team. I think you are doing well.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Well, I’m studying economics and I feel like we are learning wrong things. Why there is no one to teach me how to invest? I also think there is need to cover the blockchain technology and crypto currencies in the course.

For that purpose Crassula is good as an educational instrument. Would be nice to see any guides. Not so detailed that I would not need to invest with Crassula anymore, but such a guide that allows to estimate and analyze the results of your success, or otherwise.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

You mean not every exchange allow to trade ANY token? Which specialize on ERC20 btw?
There are many different exchanges, some specialized on bitcoin tokens, some on ethereum tokens and some even do not work with tokens at all, but only with minable coins.

For example on Etherdelta exchange you only can trade ERC20 standard tokens other like ERC 223 etc. cannot be traded on it
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Well, I’m studying economics and I feel like we are learning wrong things. Why there is no one to teach me how to invest? I also think there is need to cover the blockchain technology and crypto currencies in the course.

For that purpose Crassula is good as an educational instrument. Would be nice to see any guides. Not so detailed that I would not need to invest with Crassula anymore, but such a guide that allows to estimate and analyze the results of your success, or otherwise.

There are so many things that economics program doesn’t cover at all. Blockchain is more likely to come to those specializations which are close to engineering, programming, physics..

Crypto currencies are very ambitious but also unknown to the majority of people. I think younger-age students are better familiar with this newest thing than teachers. Who should learn then?)
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Where did you read WP in details? help me, i’m newbie Huh
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

I’m speaking to all btt members! How to make better the Crassula Capital? No more critics, let’s discuss actions!
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:38:33 PM by Jokerrr

Good afternoon)
The project is really great, i don’t have any regrets, concerning the time spent on researching it!
Will invest heavily! Cool

Just one question! Why Crassula?!
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

Good afternoon)
The project is really great, i don’t have any regrets, concerning the time spent on researching it!

What is wrong about Crassula? It sounds pretty nice.. The most important attribute of success is the team, not a name Wink
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Good afternoon)

What is wrong about Crassula? It sounds pretty nice.. The most important attribute of success is the team, not a name Wink

I didn’t say, that i don’t like it Smiley Just have a friend with a name Crassula..
May be it’s his ICO Grin
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

Good afternoon)

I didn’t say, that i don’t like it Smiley Just have a friend with a name Crassula..
May be it’s his ICO Grin

The name is a brand! Remember Amazon, Apple, Nvidea, SpaceX. Every company is a brand, so the name must suits it Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Good evening. Smiley
I've mentioned, that there are only Russians in the team. It is difficult to promote ICO with out international Advisors!
What do you think?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Hi, Dev! What advantages do you have compare to other funds? Will you be like Taas?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Why i have to register, if i want to buy some tokens?! Do you consider a participant in ICO with out registration?
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Reading the WP, now. And it is written here, that corruption, fake reports, incompetent market regulators and so on will disappear…not soon, but in 10 years. And all this is because of cc and blockchain!
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Reading the WP, now. And it is written here, that corruption, fake reports, incompetent market regulators and so on will disappear…not soon, but in 10 years. And all this is because of cc and blockchain!

But will it be less chaos and more order, if Investment funds are going to make money on cc speculation?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Why i have to register, if i want to buy some tokens?! Do you consider a participant in ICO with out registration?

Is it really hard to do that?  Grin Have you registered your bitcointalk account? I think you are not able to write anything here if you do not have an account as well Smiley Silly question honestly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: