Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Well, tell me, and what projects did not have such ambitious plans? All soldiers dream of becoming generals, but if all become? Where can I read about this retailer?
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

Where did you read WP in details? help me, i’m newbie Huh
Well, tell me, and what projects did not have such ambitious plans? All soldiers dream of becoming generals, but if all become? Where can I read about this retailer?
Hi, Dev! What advantages do you have compare to other funds? Will you be like Taas?

You can read our White Paper so to get more information about Crassula Capital itself, or to understand the purpose of our project
http://crassula.capital/uploads/wp_crassula_en.pdf

Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

I surprisingly noticed that you have collected so little money yet. Why do so people talk but not invest?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

There is an optimistic forecast among all the posts, however, Crassula also has one that is a bit more realistic. You can read through and find some numbers here. And yes, you can also find lots of info in the WP. It’s really detailed Smiley
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

There is an optimistic forecast among all the posts, however, Crassula also has one that is a bit more realistic. You can read through and find some numbers here. And yes, you can also find lots of info in the WP. It’s really detailed Smiley

This is actually a real and right approach for investing process. You should always consider all the possible behavior of your instrument with different probabilities
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

Hey! Like you WP actually. I ended up with reading. How much money could you afford to lose?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Hey! Like you WP actually. I ended up with reading. How much money could you afford to lose?

To lose? I think better earn) however, it could happen, or it even must happen one day!
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

To lose? I think better earn) however, it could happen, or it even must happen one day!

I’m quite sure he meant losing money and setting any minimum level up to switch to the ‘safe mode’. It could not depend on money in proportion but in amount
Logan22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

I’m quite sure he meant losing money and setting any minimum level up to switch to the ‘safe mode’. It could not depend on money in proportion but in amount

They use two types of investing, like aggressive and calm. This ensures to decrease the risks, but not to disable. It’s impossible.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

They use two types of investing, like aggressive and calm. This ensures to decrease the risks, but not to disable. It’s impossible.

I’m not sure it’s about lowering the risks but about a wish to have more profit. But if they fail they use the second one.
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

While the price of BTC and other alternative crypto currencies increasing right now, I do not understand where to invest. Some analytics say that BTC might grow up to $50k at the end of the year. Well, it’s more than 5 months, some ICOs could bring even better. I can’t imagine that there are indeed some ways to forecast it. But if the team of Crassula tells the truth I would invest ~70% of my funds.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

While the price of BTC and other alternative crypto currencies increasing right now, I do not understand where to invest. Some analytics say that BTC might grow up to $50k at the end of the year. Well, it’s more than 5 months, some ICOs could bring even better. I can’t imagine that there are indeed some ways to forecast it. But if the team of Crassula tells the truth I would invest ~70% of my funds.

If you focus on long-term investment, it’s probably better to invest in a promising ICO. You will never know it for sure, but Crassula indeed may bring a lot. They have an adequate idea, not like you invest and get 1000% in a month.

What I really like is that you can invest, wait until 15th of March and then get the money back in case of failure. This kind of security calming me down
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

i want to ask you. how does the crass value grow? ok you keep the money on the account and increase its value. but what about the back stage of the token? first of all, tell me, please. how the value is gained? does it fully consist of crypto? you stated that of gold and fiat as well
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

i want to ask you. how does the crass value grow? ok you keep the money on the account and increase its value. but what about the back stage of the token? first of all, tell me, please. how the value is gained? does it fully consist of crypto? you stated that of gold and fiat as well

I also want to know about the CRASS token value. For example you invested real $100 in Crassula, suppose they invested $100 and get 100% profit. Well I’m a holder of CRASS token of value of $100. After the distribution of the profit I’m likely to get $25 as a pure profit, and as a holder of CRASS I should have my token increased in its value by $50? Is there a formula to calculate? I have some doubts that I’m correct..
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

I also want to know about the CRASS token value. For example you invested real $100 in Crassula, suppose they invested $100 and get 100% profit. Well I’m a holder of CRASS token of value of $100. After the distribution of the profit I’m likely to get $25 as a pure profit, and as a holder of CRASS I should have my token increased in its value by $50? Is there a formula to calculate? I have some doubts that I’m correct..

I have seen some formulas in their whitepaper, but as for me it looks more like, you invest $100 and receive 1 token. You wai when token hits 200, then you get x2, or as they have a security token, you hold it and receive some profit each month (or quarter I don't really remember)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

I have seen some formulas in their whitepaper, but as for me it looks more like, you invest $100 and receive 1 token. You wai when token hits 200, then you get x2, or as they have a security token, you hold it and receive some profit each month (or quarter I don't really remember)

Every quarter, yep. You get x2 when you sell it, probably. If you decide to hold the tokens then you get the part of the profit based on your share.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Every quarter, yep. You get x2 when you sell it, probably. If you decide to hold the tokens then you get the part of the profit based on your share.

To get x2 token’s price should increase twice. So this actually means that if Crassula earns $2m having $1m the CRASS token should increase by $1m. How long does it take? Hm.. it could be from one year to 2-3 I suppose.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

I like this Crassula Capital project.The site and the WP are very well decorated. The team did a good job.The project is so promising, I'll see how the developers develop this project to be bigger and better, if later this project goes well, i will join in his token sale, good luck to your project and keep developing.
Logan22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

I like this Crassula Capital project.The site and the WP are very well decorated. The team did a good job.The project is so promising, I'll see how the developers develop this project to be bigger and better, if later this project goes well, i will join in his token sale, good luck to your project and keep developing.

The main problem of the ICO is that Crassula badly needs some push in investment by lots of people or by several huge investors, because guys like you have some doubts and do not invest any amount. So discussion about investing without investing itself does not help the project to grow Smiley
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

To get x2 token’s price should increase twice. So this actually means that if Crassula earns $2m having $1m the CRASS token should increase by $1m. How long does it take? Hm.. it could be from one year to 2-3 I suppose.

1-2 years I think. But it’s a good forecast, how do you think? You can invest in an ICO and get nothing, while crassula have powers to create an effective portfolio. I like this strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: