Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

What happened if you could not reach soft cap?

You collected only %1 of softcap. Is it right figure?

As it stated in WP they are going to return all the investments if they collect less than $1,000,000. So the investment is quite safe in case they are failed.

I cannot understand why they established such a big minimum to start with. What is the problem to start with $100,000 for example? Or probably they think in the case <$1,000,000 it’s just not worth it..
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

As it stated in WP they are going to return all the investments if they collect less than $1,000,000. So the investment is quite safe in case they are failed.

I cannot understand why they established such a big minimum to start with. What is the problem to start with $100,000 for example? Or probably they think in the case <$1,000,000 it’s just not worth it..

Suppose such a requirement is made in order to cover some costs like software / hardware, salaries, electricity and other things
Logan22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Suppose such a requirement is made in order to cover some costs like software / hardware, salaries, electricity and other things

The situation obviously is not my case, but I would also work with a little money. Regarding to the project team, they look like professional team which has a great experience and stable income. As for I would start to work with $1,000 because I do not have much at all! But if I had income of at least $100,000+ a year or a quarter I would think whether the game is actually worth playing.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

The situation obviously is not my case, but I would also work with a little money. Regarding to the project team, they look like professional team which has a great experience and stable income. As for I would start to work with $1,000 because I do not have much at all! But if I had income of at least $100,000+ a year or a quarter I would think whether the game is actually worth playing.
Not every team would accept to work ‘for the idea’ which could also mean zero profit for the first months or for even longer period. Well, from my point of view it’s vital. But I could also be wrong
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Yesterday I found several projects that offered to lend money and get paid in few months or even weeks after ICO. I just can’t imagine it’s possible. What’s I like about Crassula is that they offer something real. Probably, it’s not as profitable as to invest in hyip ICOs, but it looks so real to me. I just believe. Hope everything goes cooler than I expect, though Wink
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Yesterday I found several projects that offered to lend money and get paid in few months or even weeks after ICO. I just can’t imagine it’s possible. What’s I like about Crassula is that they offer something real. Probably, it’s not as profitable as to invest in hyip ICOs, but it looks so real to me. I just believe. Hope everything goes cooler than I expect, though Wink

When you invest in a hyip project you 90% get a very small share. It doesn’t refer to those tokens which you just want to sell , but to those which can bring you profit monthly. You will get almost nothing because of huge players while you can get very nice pie in small companies that in some time get much bigger.
Fanat74

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

Do you guarantee transparency of your investing process? And would it be possible to refuse project if there are about 20% of those who want to?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:58 AM

Could Crassula become a big player? Have you faced any problems with law? I think it may become the biggest one.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

Lots of projects ensure that they provide with safety in the case of failure of the campaign. It is a usual pattern. If there existed any law about icos, it must be such with a start or base test on raising of the funds, if they fail it, they return money back to investors.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 09:03:09 AM by Basion

Do you guarantee transparency of your investing process? And would it be possible to refuse project if there are about 20% of those who want to?

It depends not only from participants who whishes, but also from our team, if we think that project is not relevant at all, than for sure we would refuse such request.

Could Crassula become a big player? Have you faced any problems with law? I think it may become the biggest one.

We have some laweyes on our side who are consultng us, so no problem with law shall appear
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

I think the best time to invest is in March regardless that there are early bonuses
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

I think the best time to invest is in March regardless that there are early bonuses

What is the difference if you want indeed? You can get more bonuses as a cash back in ETH and in case of failure Crassula send you money back.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

What is the difference if you want indeed? You can get more bonuses as a cash back in ETH and in case of failure Crassula send you money back.

I think the main one is that he wants to wait for the funds to be raised a little before investing.
Fanat74

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

Judging by the idea, behind such projects is the future. Competently and accessibly in the WP is presented the basis of the project, the principles of activity, the opportunities of partners, and the legal aspects.
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

I have a question about WP. Why did you choose USD as a measure of the market value of assets? Is not it better to consider NAV in something else?
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

I have a question about WP. Why did you choose USD as a measure of the market value of assets? Is not it better to consider NAV in something else?

At this point in the development of civilization, the dollar has won all the currencies. Everyone knows the course. Trust it. Everyone wants it. Is this not enough?
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

What is really interesting and breathtaking is a game. You put on the number and concentrate all your attention on it, trying to stop the ball there. And where everything is correct, legal aspects, everything is available and calculated, there are queues of hamsters who are trying to buy their wives fur coats from hamster's fur ... then you have to understand that all the same, participating in this project will need to take risks ...
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

You can download a video on YouTube, if the budget allows. And then as I do not watch videos on YouTube, all the time advertising of some ico is shown. In fact, if the video will be full of cool effects, frames, music and the most important bassist voice of the announcer and it's all in English, the project will quickly gain the right audience.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Regarding the profit and possible risks mentioned above, the project developers openly and honestly warn that the goals may not be achieved and the results are significantly different from those stated.
Casperok

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

And when did the training begin? I think the project needs advertising, what I see now on the site is that only 16k$ is collected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: