Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Register on the site to buy tokens? On the one hand, there is no infamous crypto-anonymity. And on the other, do you need it and what prevents you from entering other data during registration?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

In the fifth paragraph, Compliance Control, there is a sub-point of the policy on combating (laundering) proceeds and preventing financial terrorism. How this function is specifically implemented?
Deform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

In the fifth paragraph, Compliance Control, there is a sub-point of the policy on combating (laundering) proceeds and preventing financial terrorism. How this function is specifically implemented?

On pages 47, 48 in WP it is described in detail. Wink
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

And when did the training begin? I think the project needs advertising, what I see now on the site is that only 16k$ is collected.

There is a lack of advertising indeed. However, I noticed Crassula the in media several times. They have enough to beat the cap
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

I think there could exist slight doubts about investing in your project, because there is a big uncertainty about how much could an investor expect. For example, in lots of ICOs approximate income is stated. Even if it would be far away from the truth it is stated. Here I could not even estimate how much could I earn.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

I have a question about WP. Why did you choose USD as a measure of the market value of assets? Is not it better to consider NAV in something else?

It is the matter of fact that USD is the most understandable currency in the world

Register on the site to buy tokens? On the one hand, there is no infamous crypto-anonymity. And on the other, do you need it and what prevents you from entering other data during registration?

We did try to find the middle ground in this question. And I guess we managed to succeed
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

I think there could exist slight doubts about investing in your project, because there is a big uncertainty about how much could an investor expect. For example, in lots of ICOs approximate income is stated. Even if it would be far away from the truth it is stated. Here I could not even estimate how much could I earn.

One more problem is that Crassula also doesn’t know whether they will be successful or not. I think so. How do you in fact estimate the results of a risky investment? It’s too hard
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

The anonymity disappears when you enter bitcointalk forum, I suppose Wink When you participate in bounty programs, disclosing your twitter, facebook. There are too many ways that don't allow to be 100% in shadows. How do you imagine to negotiate partnership contract anonymously?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

The anonymity disappears when you enter bitcointalk forum, I suppose Wink When you participate in bounty programs, disclosing your twitter, facebook. There are too many ways that don't allow to be 100% in shadows. How do you imagine to negotiate partnership contract anonymously?

Or when you enter the exchange, use online exchange web services. To keep yourself anonymous you should only send or receive money without providing any other information. Honestly I don’t understand the purpose of full anonymity until you do something illegal. I think my address is known for several companies, I feel very happy Smiley Moreover, if I could I would come to Crassula‘s office and have a live conversation. Why not? I am an investor, I would like to know more about the plans. I feel like I have this right.
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

If Crassula could improve they’d model somehow, I think they might be more attractive with more dream-like conditions. I feel like the team is too honest
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:46 AM

If Crassula could improve they’d model somehow, I think they might be more attractive with more dream-like conditions. I feel like the team is too honest

Too honest? Do you mean that they do not promise 100000% in a month? Agree. But could it be a problem? Definitely not! I believe more in smooth development rather than in just suspicious scams  Grin
Bigtoken

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

Do I need to pass a KYC before investing??
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

No just register on the website
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Does one need to pass KYC test? It is for tokens to pass I think.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I have a question about WP. Why did you choose USD as a measure of the market value of assets? Is not it better to consider NAV in something else?

It is the matter of fact that USD is the most understandable currency in the world

We did try to find the middle ground in this question. And I guess we managed to succeed

USD? Why do you think so?
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

Will I have an ability to sell tokens on a secondary market? Or to sell them to my friend?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Do you make any forecasts for the BTC price?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

USD? Why do you think so?

Why $ is the most understandable one? Wow, it's so worldwide and the most stable one. It is like a standard that everyone use to compare his funds to. What a silly question Smiley Ofc it's better to divide all your funds and create a portfolio, but I feel pretty safe when I have dollars in my pocket. It's like you know what to expect tomorrow
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

Will I have an ability to sell tokens on a secondary market? Or to sell them to my friend?

What could not allow you to do that? Nothing illegal, you just get the tokens and sell them. A simple speculation, if you want ‘a local speculation on a friends’ market‘  Grin
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

What could not allow you to do that? Nothing illegal, you just get the tokens and sell them. A simple speculation, if you want ‘a local speculation on a friends’ market‘  Grin

It could not be possible because of partnership. Just like you negotiate a contract with a company. You are an investor and entrust your money, probably, you should have an option to sell it to anyone else. But I think if you are a partner and you want to stop you should provide your partner with that information upfront.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: