Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

Tell me, please, who is community manager, here? And why did he ignore my question?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

This is all done gradually. If you invest in similar projects, you should understand that this is at least for 3-4 years.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

ASS is certainly a good and successful project, working as well as we do at the market of collective investments.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

Dev, I would like to know more info about dividends. How often are you going to pay them? Monthly or Yearly? What percentage?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Dev, I would like to know more info about dividends. How often are you going to pay them? Monthly or Yearly? What percentage?

Every quarter! They’ve written it already
s11a11m

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

Awesome idea. Took me a minute to wrap my head around it. I'll keep my eye on this one. Good luck
GeNer@L

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

WP may inform you if you make a little effort and read it) try it out, you will be fully satisfied!
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

WP may inform you if you make a little effort and read it) try it out, you will be fully satisfied!

Crassula’s whitepaper is in fact full of information, it’s so comprehensive indeed. I just wonder how lazy people are.

However, I have a slightly different question. Why do you treat the project as a partnership? What is the difference between the partnership itself and ordinary ICO?
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Tell me, please, who is community manager, here? And why did he ignore my question?

Lately   there were pretty lot of request could you please repeat your question
Casperok

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

Hi dev! Are you participating in any crypto events? There are a lot of upcoming in the last days of February and the early March! Hurry up!
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

I’m still inspired by your project and invested few ETHs but what happens. Why so small fund you did collect?
Aberrant

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

What is meant by ‘equal rights ‘ of the investors?
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

I suppose equality refers to the share you have regarding to the whole sum of funds
Deform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Think it could be the right to vote with a weight of a corresponding share)
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

There are many benefits of the Investment Partnership:

1) The strategy of Crassula Capital is pragmatic and includes two investment plans:

Plan A. Basic.  High-yield investments in futures, arbitrage operations, repo, start-ups in cryptocurrencies and bullions;
Plan B. Conservative. It is used, as an option, and is aimed at investing in programs for the development of the digital economy with the participation of state institutions.

2) A large investment budget of Crassula Capital expands the scope of diversified investments and reduces operating costs.

3) Crassula Capital has time and knowledge in the analysis of the market situation and procedures for selecting promising crypto assets.

4) Crassula Capital has opportunity to participate in pre-ICO, ICO, private subscriptions of financial & technical companies, in the state programs (Sandbox Approach) on favorable terms.

Found it today on prnewswire, might be useful for someone. I just leave this here Smiley
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

1) The strategy of Crassula Capital is pragmatic and includes two investment plans:

Plan A. Basic.  High-yield investments in futures, arbitrage operations, repo, start-ups in cryptocurrencies and bullions;
Plan B. Conservative. It is used, as an option, and is aimed at investing in programs for the development of the digital economy with the participation of state institutions.

2) A large investment budget of Crassula Capital expands the scope of diversified investments and reduces operating costs.

3) Crassula Capital has time and knowledge in the analysis of the market situation and procedures for selecting promising crypto assets.

4) Crassula Capital has opportunity to participate in pre-ICO, ICO, private subscriptions of financial & technical companies, in the state programs (Sandbox Approach) on favorable terms.

Found it today on prnewswire, might be useful for someone. I just leave this here Smiley

Yes! I like thess A and B strategies which makes me feel the project is safe for investment.
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

Point 3 is not a real advantage.

Crassula has lots of them indeed. However, there is a lack of advertising what doesn’t allow to move forward. I hope they will change their attitude to the marketing.

The conditions of partnership are rather the sweet.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

equal to the amout of hold tokens, that means the word of person with bigger amount of tokens has more weight than who has less
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

equal to the amout of hold tokens, that means the word of person with bigger amount of tokens has more weight than who has less

Then what is meant by ‘the word’ Huh If the total amount of funds raised was $1m and I invested $510k then you would invest ONLY in projects that I want to? Then one could bring a lot of problems. But of course when one invests so much he is the most interested in guy. I don’t know
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Then what is meant by ‘the word’ Huh If the total amount of funds raised was $1m and I invested $510k then you would invest ONLY in projects that I want to? Then one could bring a lot of problems. But of course when one invests so much he is the most interested in guy. I don’t know

I think they will stop you from following the bad idea  Grin Grin

If you want to invest and lose money, you better donate to the charity funds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: