Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Could I treat your partnership as a Limited Partnership? Or I coudn't because of law? Or at least I mean the similarity of models
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Hello Crassula again. I can see you answer lots of questions but I also see that you haven’t answered mine request for the projects you are working on right now! Why do you ignore me?
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Hello Crassula again. I can see you answer lots of questions but I also see that you haven’t answered mine request for the projects you are working on right now! Why do you ignore me?

I think they should not disclose any ICOs that could be better for investment compared to Crassula itself....
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

This is a good project for investment. Of course, investing together is advantageous and Crassula Capital is platform which we need to take money into cryptosphere.Smart projects provide comfort to invest so that no doubt have a sense of calm and profitable to invest.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

This is a good project for investment. Of course, investing together is advantageous and Crassula Capital is platform which we need to take money into cryptosphere.Smart projects provide comfort to invest so that no doubt have a sense of calm and profitable to invest.

This is the main idea of the project obvously. They have their own vision and a great experience in investing. Well, why not to create an ICO that allow to create a usual trust fund in a crypto world which is in turn developing very quickly. So get on board!

Tonnes of projects appearing here right now. I heard about mystical bitcoin just a year ago but haven't taken into account, now there is a real hyip aronud this. I think projects like Crassula, which try to push the industry forward, will be very successful. Just because they follow the trends and try to increase demand for crypto. Those who get the idea, those will eat pizza on Bahamas Smiley
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

This is the main idea of the project obvously. They have their own vision and a great experience in investing. Well, why not to create an ICO that allow to create a usual trust fund in a crypto world which is in turn developing very quickly. So get on board!

Tonnes of projects appearing here right now. I heard about mystical bitcoin just a year ago but haven't taken into account, now there is a real hyip aronud this. I think projects like Crassula, which try to push the industry forward, will be very successful. Just because they follow the trends and try to increase demand for crypto. Those who get the idea, those will eat pizza on Bahamas Smiley

However, not only pure crypto platforms should exist. Not all the companies really need to issue their own token. It’s more about blockchain technology which is awesome. It opens so much, but with a lack of knowledge and understanding it is hard to program the codes. But people are trying to put everything on blockchain!
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

However, not only pure crypto platforms should exist. Not all the companies really need to issue their own token. It’s more about blockchain technology which is awesome. It opens so much, but with a lack of knowledge and understanding it is hard to program the codes. But people are trying to put everything on blockchain!

Blockchain technology is not for currency only. I think in a few years from now the market will be overheated and some of the currencies, mostly those which are speculative only, just disappear (or will cost ~$0)
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Investing as a group of people lower risks because actually you share these risks as well as responsibilities. But remember the higher risks the more profit you might get. Of course the more money you can lose Smiley
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

Blockchain technology is not for currency only. I think in a few years from now the market will be overheated and some of the currencies, mostly those which are speculative only, just disappear (or will cost ~$0)

I'm not sure whether this token (CRASS) refers to the speculative group. Probably yes, because it's cost based on investing in others financial instruments (other tokens).. However, I do not agree that this will lead to failure..
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

When are you entering exchanges?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

I don’t think they to put the token on the exchange.. what is the reason?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

There is no info about further trading of the tokens. By the way I wonder whether the CRASS' price could go below 100 dollars intial cost.
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Well I guess the word "working on" is not the right one as we are not ICO providers)) But we do are making analysis right now, unfortunately I cannot disclose them now

After finishing ICO process we will add token to the exchange, not earlier )
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Well I guess the word "working on" is not the right one as we are not ICO providers)) But we do are making analysis right now, unfortunately I cannot disclose them now

After finishing ICO process we will add token to the exchange, not earlier )

but you know the best thing that describes you professionalism could be your success in investing in such projects  Grin
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Oh here is an original thread. I haven’t checked yet that there is also an English version Smiley

Crassula, could you tell me, are you planning to buy another tokens from the community to create your portfolio? For example I have some but I do not want to enter the exchange markets with their rules. They are not friendly at all..
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

Why do you guys believe in Crassula? I think they cannot achieve their target during ico .
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Why do you guys believe in Crassula? I think they cannot achieve their target during ico .

Regardless on the progress it huge potential among all the projects. I’m surprised how people want to participate in ‘100% profit’ ones and do not invest in the real perspective ico((
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

Regardless on the progress it huge potential among all the projects. I’m surprised how people want to participate in ‘100% profit’ ones and do not invest in the real perspective ico((

Hilarious! But it is. Invest in that one you want, there is no one to stop you Wink
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

Why didn’t I find a signature campaign? Probably I missed it. I found bounty threads but that’s I don’t have good Twitter account. So this should be my way to get some coins freely. I hope you notice my message!
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Why didn’t I find a signature campaign? Probably I missed it. I found bounty threads but that’s I don’t have good Twitter account. So this should be my way to get some coins freely. I hope you notice my message!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2688333.0

All bounty rules are described here, do not hesitate to check this thread Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: