Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:00:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!]  (Read 63292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Uranium-X

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

Uranium-X is a Cpu Mineable coin and is Very Rare!! Only 235,000 coins will be mined over 70 years! the next Reward Halving is in less than 10,000 Blocks. You can learn more below

Does it split over time into other coins?

Uranium-X is just one coin...The Mining Reward  splits in Half in less than 10,000 blocks...The current payout is 0.5 coins per block and in around 31 days it will drop to 0.25 coins per block for the next 2 years then split again
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

Hi !

How do you mine exactly?
Installed biblepay daemon + running Rosetta & WCG, and that's it?
How can you make 1500 BBP daily? I'm with Xeon E3, and I'm only making approx 110 bbp per day...

Thanks for the tips, eventually =)

Im mining Biblepay (BBP) with CPU

With my i7 7700k daily reward 1500 BBP, monthly 45000 BBP, in dollars 25$ monthly + Byteball profit (in parallel with BBP for the same work) 10-15 USD. Plus when you have graphic card, you can mine with gpu some other coin in parallel with CPU mining. The best solution for mining. I dont know anything more profitable at the moment.

Im part of PODC (distributed computing) mining, im computing wcg project and im paid from daily bbp superblock based on my RAC. My RAC for i7-7700k is about 7500 RAC for Rosetta or about 10k RAC for WCG.

How big is your RAC? Are you also part of PODC?

If you want more info you can join telegram channel Biblepay Forum, or Biblepay Airdrop.
hi
i still dont understand
are you mine BBP and running rosetta+wcg on one i7 at the same time ?
SVK Noko

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

Hi !

How do you mine exactly?
How can you make 1500 BBP daily? I'm with Xeon E3, and I'm only making approx 110 bbp per day...

With my i7 7700k daily reward 1500 BBP, monthly 45000 BBP, in dollars 25$ monthly + Byteball profit (in parallel with BBP for the same work) 10-15 USD. Plus when you have graphic card, you can mine with gpu some other coin in parallel with CPU mining. The best solution for mining. I dont know anything more profitable at the moment.

Im part of PODC (distributed computing) mining, im computing wcg project and im paid from daily bbp superblock based on my RAC. My RAC for i7-7700k is about 7500 RAC for Rosetta or about 10k RAC for WCG.

If you want more info you can join telegram channel Biblepay Forum, or Biblepay Airdrop.
hi
i still dont understand

Im running WCG, im paid ones per day from superblock (in BBPs). In parallel im getting ByteBalls for the same work. And in parallel im using my graphic card for mining another coin.
BtcBlack

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Which algorithm is better than which processor?
slavino

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Which algorithm is better than which processor?
Proof of BibleHash ... im mining with my 2630v4 biblepay,at same time i getting byteball for WorlCommunityGrid and with GPU another coin ....

Biblepay looks best profit CPU coin ...
slavino

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

best profitable BIBLEPAY ... very easy setup.... and very smart dev..... interesting project
and amazing is that when im mining BBP im getting ByteBall......

I dont see any pofit in biblepay
why you dont see:

posted from main channel from user SLOVAKIA exp: ryzen 7= 1200BBP+0.25BB monthly = profit is 20$ (BB)+28$(BBP)-13$(el.bill)= 35$

https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php

We're the number 3 team ALL TIME at Rosetta@home, set to be number two by mid-October.  And number one in RAC there.  We're number 89 all time at World Community Grid and should break into the top 50 by the end of the year, all while being the fifth highest there in RAC
And double dipping is so good,when i can to mine 2 coins at same time  Wink

best profitable BIBLEPAY ... very easy setup.... and very smart dev..... interesting project
and amazing is that when im mining BBP im getting ByteBall......

I dont see any pofit in biblepay

Fully agree - the only thing I can see about biblepay are the shills spamming every CPU-mining thread.
but you are forgiven

it ryzen 1st gen or 2nd gen?
michell posted any where 1st gen ryzen 1700 for BIBLEPAY mining
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

guys!
WCG users, check Icesword on google... soon you'll be able to get another reward out of your WCG computing))) you just need a WAVES address =)
SVK Noko

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

guys!
WCG users, check Icesword on google... soon you'll be able to get another reward out of your WCG computing))) you just need a WAVES address =)

Could you past here some link about that ?
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3617

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

Uranium-X is a Cpu Mineable coin

most likely into even less stable coins that decay even more rapidly.
tybiboune

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

sorry... here you go! https://icesword.co.jp/en/

guys!

Could you past here some link about that ?
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

guys!

It looks way too scammy. There are 1000s of other "we'll replace the fiat" coins. And also way bigger and better.

tybiboune

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

"scammy"? Well...they're not asking for private keys or money, so I'll take that "huge risk" anyway Cheesy

And... if you're already using some CPU for WCG, and getting some BBP and BB out of it, why not trying to get another reward, whether it's a valuable coin or not? Smiley

guys!

It looks way too scammy. There are 1000s of other "we'll replace the fiat" coins. And also way bigger and better.
SVK Noko

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

"scammy"? Well...they're not asking for private keys or money, so I'll take that "huge risk" anyway Cheesy

And... if you're already using some CPU for WCG, and getting some BBP and BB out of it, why not trying to get another reward, whether it's a valuable coin or not? Smiley

guys!

Are you registered already? Im just reading the website and want to try that. They are rewarding already if you are registered? Or thats only the plan at the moment?
tybiboune

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I just registered today... no risk involved with that, no "pain in the a" because I'm already computing for WCG Smiley
As usual with that kind of project, you need to wait for 2 or 3 days before receiving anything... so I'll check in 3 days if I got any new "reward" on my WAVES wallet!
will keep you informed
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Hi !

How do you mine exactly?

hi
i still dont understand

Im running WCG, im paid ones per day from superblock (in BBPs). In parallel im getting ByteBalls for the same work. And in parallel im using my graphic card for mining another coin.

i already have byteball binded to WCG
how to bind biblepay & WCG ?
SVK Noko

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Hi !

How do you mine exactly?

hi
i still dont understand

Its better to join telegram channel Biblepay Forum, or Biblepay Airdrop. There you will get complete info regarding this.
Uranium-X

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

Uranium-X is a Cpu Mineable coin

most likely into even less stable coins that decay even more rapidly.

No it doesn't split into other coins...it splits UraniumX into smaller amounts of UraniumX...example current payout 0.5 coins per block...payout after next halving...0.25 coins.Next reward halving in approx 9000 blocks...mine while the reward is high!

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

I'm mining something more practical and electric bill friendly.
It's called JSEcoin and it is a CPU only coin.

You can mine it on any home CPU, no need for data center Xeons or Epycs.
It barely touches the CPU and conserves energy. Just open a browser and leave it
at the background. It's especially useful on utilising my work computer at the office Smiley
I leave it on 24/7.

DCU_DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

cryplycoin cpu mining
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

Hi !

How do you mine exactly?

hi
i still dont understand

BiblePay (BBP)
Airdrop - https://airdropalert.com/airdrop/biblepay
Mining Guide - https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/documentations/mining-how-to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/97cx4f/world_community_grid_wcg_mining_guide/

World Community Grid (WCG) is the 2nd CPU Only science project BiblePay rewards coins for,
WCG is run by IBM and supports multiple projects:
- Microbiome Immunity Project
- Smash Childhood Cancer
- OpenZika
- Help Stop TB
- FightAIDS@Home
- Outsmart Ebola Together
- Mapping Cancer Markers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Community_Grid

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: