Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!]  (Read 63288 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:27:01 PM

my computer is really old and i have 2 gb ram .which coin is preferable to mine?
can i mine btc or etn??any information for other coin will be welcome too

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

my computer is really old and i have 2 gb ram .which coin is preferable to mine?
can i mine btc or etn??any information for other coin will be welcome too

This information is not enough. What CPU? GPU? Do you have a laptop or something? If you need to know, write more information.
By the way, you will not be able to mine btc.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:13:04 PM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.
you should have a lot of RAM
about 2.5 per core for effective mining
waiting for pools...

Had a look at this.
Can only find web wallet....
Link to github broken
How do i download a windows wallet please?
How do i mine please?

Seems pretty broken to me.
J
denkoivanov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

Hello miners

Which coin will you mine if you have 46

CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G3930 @ 2.90GHz

Base speed:   2.90 GHz
   Sockets:   1
   Cores:   2
   Logical processors:   2
   Virtualization:   Disabled
   Hyper-V support:   Yes
   L1 cache:   128 KB
   L2 cache:   512 KB
   L3 cache:   2.0 MB

Huh Huh Huh Huh
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

Guys and who tried to mine Tera Smart Money on their processor? I heard a lot about this project and its mega unique potential. They say that this is one of the most promising young projects. Mine can only be on the processor.
you should have a lot of RAM
about 2.5 per core for effective mining
waiting for pools...

Had a look at this.
Can only find web wallet....
Link to github broken
How do i download a windows wallet please?
How do i mine please?

Seems pretty broken to me.
J

no binaries, only from git with a lot of prerequisites
i lost instruction
viljy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:17:00 PM

@denkoivanov

Are these 46 CPUs installed in the computers in the place where you work? Thus you will have electricity for free. Right? These CPU with AES. Since L3=2MB, you can mine coins on some algo cn-lite or cn-ultralite. It is desirable that the coin was only for the CPU.
By the way virtualization can be enabled in the bios. These CPU support it. Wink
denkoivanov

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:35:30 PM

@denkoivanov

Are these 46 CPUs installed in the computers in the place where you work? Thus you will have electricity for free. Right? These CPU with AES. Since L3=2MB, you can mine coins on some algo cn-lite or cn-ultralite. It is desirable that the coin was only for the CPU.
By the way virtualization can be enabled in the bios. These CPU support it. Wink

yes its true and its not a problem to do it.
But which coin will be good to do.   What do you thing abour Xcash is it a scam or it will be a good coin for example ?
viljy

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:54:31 PM

@denkoivanov

But which coin will be good to do.   What do you thing abour Xcash is it a scam or it will be a good coin for example ?

I find it difficult to give such advice. It's everyone decides for himself. It is difficult to say in which direction the price will change. It makes sense for you to use the profit calculator to select coins for mining.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

@denkoivanov

it will always cryptonight coins and i think that xcash is not a scam but that looks a difficult decision to bet on a coin which was having a little daily trade volume.
maybe this is what are you looking for the list that will give you a little profit through use your CPU to mine it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.0

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:46:31 PM

@denkoivanov

I find it difficult to give such advice. It's everyone decides for himself. It is difficult to say in which direction the price will change. It makes sense for you to use the profit calculator to select coins for mining.

here, one thing is evident for me. With GPU, you have a wide choice of the tokens to mine them. If it is Nvidia, you can mine Bitcoin Gold, Zencash, and Zcash (to me, it seems the best option), Hush can be mined also.
keepmyshirt

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:03:04 PM

I like Myriad (XMY). They just implemented Argon2d mining along with the existing sha256, yescrypt, scrypt, and myr-groestl. SHA and yeacrypt can be merge mined too. You can mine with easymine and pokemongomongo pools.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:55:05 PM

I like Myriad (XMY). They just implemented Argon2d mining along with the existing sha256, yescrypt, scrypt, and myr-groestl. SHA and yeacrypt can be merge mined too. You can mine with easymine and pokemongomongo pools.

The issue I have with Myriad s that the project is not making inward into better exchanges and we all know that we are all here to make money, if there is low interest in a coin it tells on the price, I will like to see how this coming bull market affect the price because something is telling me that some projects won't make it this time around

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
especial

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:20:50 PM

Guys check Uplexa http://www.uplexa.com, best hashes from AMD and Intel CPU - till now most profitable coin by mining with CPU
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:06:22 AM

Guys check Uplexa http://www.uplexa.com, best hashes from AMD and Intel CPU - till now most profitable coin by mining with CPU
not very profitable after hardfork and especially dropping price from 18 to 5 sat
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:53:32 AM

Recently appeared such a coin based on the algorithm CN-IO, Solo - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120652.0
Mining only solo and processor only.
There is an active development, fix of bugs.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
viljy

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:35:57 AM

Recently appeared such a coin based on the algorithm CN-IO, Solo - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120652.0
Mining only solo and processor only.
There is an active development, fix of bugs.

There hash rate is already such that you need a powerful CPU to mining made sense. Previously, it was possible to find blocks with 0.5-1 kh/s, but now it is pointless. You must have a minimum of 4-5 kh/s.
The developers wanted to make a coin for weak processors but it is impossible. Almost all coins are mined by owners of powerful CPU.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:07:20 PM

XMY is down 98% from the peak levels, and it is showing no signs of recovery. What is the point in mining a coin, if it ends up without any value. Also, the only exchange in which it can be traded is Bittrex, and there the volumes are quite low.

My choice right now is BiblePay. It is easier to mine, and the value (in USD) has increased by 125% during the last 30 days. But once again, exchanging this coin to BTC is an issue. Right now there is only one exchange that supports BBP (SouthXchange).
viljy

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:49:45 PM

not very profitable after hardfork and especially dropping price from 18 to 5 sat

Probably the price will recover.. too many miners not gone, the difficulty and hashrate remained about the same as on the first day of the fork. Within 100-130mh/s and difficulty 10-15G, although yesterday I saw 150Mh/s and diff ~17G.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:38:59 PM

There is still such a coin Excelsior - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105599.0
Algorithm: CryptoNight Soft Shel, no pools, only cpu-mining.
There are no exchanges yet, all communication goes on in the discord.

Sample:  AMD FX-8300, 4200 MHz , 5 thread = 210 h/s.
210*60*60=756000 hash in hours.
Diifficulty - http://excelsior.ms-pool.net.ua/#  = 2000000
2000000/756000=2.64

Approximately every 2.5-3 hours should find a block.
Reward: 99.425 XLS

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

XMY is down 98% from the peak levels, and it is showing no signs of recovery. What is the point in mining a coin, if it ends up without any value. Also, the only exchange in which it can be traded is Bittrex, and there the volumes are quite low.

My choice right now is BiblePay. It is easier to mine, and the value (in USD) has increased by 125% during the last 30 days. But once again, exchanging this coin to BTC is an issue. Right now there is only one exchange that supports BBP (SouthXchange).

XMY isn't only listed on Bittrex, it is also listed on Litebit.eu and Trade Satoshi according to Coinmarketcap.com. Trade volume is kind of low though, only a few thousand dollars traded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: