Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Another beautiful Sunday we will be rewarding again those contest winners and content creators

Thank you again for the generous rewards! Congrats to all the contest winners and content creators for your hard work and efforts in the promotion of DeepOnion!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrchef111

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

hey guys! Let's support DeepOnion with this Twitter post by @Rattle by liking it and retweeting it. Here's that Tweet https://twitter.com/Rattle99_/status/968850495136784384 . Let's do this for the love of Onions guys!  Grin
Liked and retweeted! Great suggestion! Smiley
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Nice to see that the price seems to stabilize itself arround $2.
That is a nice bottom price and also cheap enough for others to buy more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Guys, cryptopia is back. You can now withdraw $ONION instantly from cryptopia. Today I have withdrawn 4 $ONION which was instant.

I must have been out of the loop.  Why was Cryptopia ever gone? Or were there delays in withdrawals or something?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

Guys, cryptopia is back. You can now withdraw $ONION instantly from cryptopia. Today I have withdrawn 4 $ONION which was instant.

I must have been out of the loop.  Why was Cryptopia ever gone? Or were there delays in withdrawals or something?

they had problems with withdrawings.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

I would still suggest on using Kucoin instead of cryptopia. I had lot of issues with cryptopia lately with many different coins. To add to that their support never answers. But Cryptopia is important for DeepOnion, since its one of the major exchanges for us at the moment. Happy to see the problems are resolved now.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

I confirm too that Cryptopia is back and ok. Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

In just 24 hours, we already passed 50% funding on the physical coin crowdfunding campaign! This all thanks to you!

Keep on spreading the word by sharing the link to this campaign on your social media! Remember that I will add extra rewards once we hit one or more stretch goals! More information on the campaign page.

In the first 24 hours, some people asked me whether they can pledge in Onions or Bitcoins. Unfortunately this is not possible with Kickstarter. I am trying to find a solution for this, but please ask a friend/family member to help you who has a credit card or use an online/prepaid credit card instead.

Thank you for all the support!

Get your physical deeponion coins here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrchef111

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

In just 24 hours, we already passed 50% funding on the physical coin crowdfunding campaign! This all thanks to you!

Keep on spreading the word by sharing the link to this campaign on your social media! Remember that I will add extra rewards once we hit one or more stretch goals! More information on the campaign page.

In the first 24 hours, some people asked me whether they can pledge in Onions or Bitcoins. Unfortunately this is not possible with Kickstarter. I am trying to find a solution for this, but please ask a friend/family member to help you who has a credit card or use an online/prepaid credit card instead.

Get your physical deeponion coins here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins

Ordered mine! Thanks again for putting this awesome project together. Smiley
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

Guys make sure you are participating in this week's lottery. For now, 1st place 292.12 onions 2nd place 78.48 onions 3rd place 52.32 onions.
Good luck to all! Cheesy
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

I wonder if kickstarter will ship to middle east.
I remember I funded two projects before - when I was still in Philippines.
Didn't received any of those two project.
I want to try this time since I'm here in middle east.
Anyway nice idea.

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

I wonder if kickstarter will ship to middle east.
I remember I funded two projects before - when I was still in Philippines.
Didn't received any of those two project.
I want to try this time since I'm here in middle east.
Anyway nice idea.
Kickstarter is not sending the rewards but the creator does this... kickstarter is just a platform to collect the funds Smiley I will be sending the coins with worldwide priority shipping in extra protective bubble mailers Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:43:18 AM by SEELE^^01

congratulations to the winners!

there were indeed some great contributions this week!

To verify, please download the Image from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/34thweekwinners-jpg.134009/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm
paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

congratulations to the winners!

there were indeed some great contributions this week!

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm

Congrats to the participants ! I'm planning to participate as well this week.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
Kanahide

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:05:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:14:48 PM by Kanahide

This is one of the best croudfunding projects ever. I always thought about how i want to own those bitcoin-coins which are seen on the media.
But one from deeponion is much much better, i will carry this coin always with me as a reminder on how this project made me walthy Cheesy

Verified with Deepvault:
DY8rM91gvUF3EHNMk6XFU5QCR6Nd6F4p6B

CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

You must be the lucky one. Cryptopia is still trash for me. Deposits take hours and hours. Withdrawls take nearly a week or they just cancel them. Disappointing and I am sure this exchange will die before long. Will switch to Kucoin, better interface and nicer to use. Then will switch to the big boys, once DeepOnion gets listed on them. Wooohoo in advance.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:36 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 03:12:07 PM by dragonvslinux

This is awesome news, looks like it'll be a goer  Smiley Looking forward to my coins already!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

This is awesome news, looks like it'll be a goer  Smiley Looking forward to my coins already!

Great news and I see the first lucky people get gold plated ones too. I will check it out and place my order today. Excited to finally touch some physical DeepOnions.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

This is awesome news, looks like it'll be a goer  Smiley Looking forward to my coins already!

Great news and I see the first lucky people get gold plated ones too. I will check it out and place my order today. Excited to finally touch some physical DeepOnions.

Those physical coins look so good. Those people who got gold plated ones are very lucky.
Nice item to have for sure.

nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

I wonder if there will be real gold .999 DeepOnion bullion coins. Then it will be a double store of value. One is a precious  metal, and one is a crypto coin to HODL on to! The design is very nice as well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: