Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Lottery Winners!
1st Place - @rodyw
2nd Place - @Alphacoco
3rd Place - @ItsCrafty

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ​

View Report: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/25th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31834/

Feeling Lucky? Join this Weeks Lottery!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Congratulation to the winners but i am still believing in my luck
Good luck Deepers
Thank you @themonkii
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Millions of people now know the name of DeepOnion and soon they will also be known about its features. Think what will be happened.

Yess yes yes....about 6 Million :-) Not bad for DeepOnion. Keep up guys...our great time is coming!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
xfelipe

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Lottery Winners!
1st Place - @rodyw
2nd Place - @Alphacoco
3rd Place - @ItsCrafty

I have uploaded the report which was registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ​

View Report: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/25th-deeponion-lottery-by-themonkii.31834/

Feeling Lucky? Join this Weeks Lottery!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Congratulations to all the lottery winners. That was a big prize!  Grin

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day 
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

We need to send John Oliver our DeepOnion rap video NOW!
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

We need to send John Oliver our DeepOnion rap video NOW!
I actually thought about it to. When I saw that clip, I thought next one will be ours Cheesy Would be nice Cheesy
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

Sounds like a great project but I heard DeepOnion is a stupid name.
I would not say so. It has a meaning behind it, Deep like the web and Onion like the Tor network.
Its an unique name if you ask me and recognizeable also it sticks out from the masses.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Hello, I was talking with one user in Telegram about that he is worried about Privacy Coins and the idea of governments taking them as totally "illegal" in the future. I shared my point of view about it to him, how I think that the use of Privacy Coins at least for me are not a way to avoid taxes and of course that DeepOnion doesn't support anything illegal, but I think Privacy Coins are in first place, secure.

There is some background in the media trying to say that the Privacy Coins are related to illegal money and we still have stigmas of Silkroad in the past, where Dread Pirate Roberts created a website that claimed totally free capitalism without considering its consequences . We all know what happened to that and how many years Bitcoin took to clear his name.

Let me explain something and I think you will understand why this is nonsense and just a way to disqualify a lot of positive insides of Privacy Coins.

Privacy Coins as I said, are secure and they could give us a lot of benefits in the future for a mass adoption and why I choose them instead normal Cryptocurrencies.

Imagine if you live in some dangerous countries where you can be kidnapped easily because everyone will know your Bitcoin Address. Imagine if you make a random payment and the seller can track your ID with all your funds.. that doesn't sound too good right? If the current governments can't guarantee that their citizens are safe right now with fiat, what will let us think that we will be safe with Cryptocurrencies?

Imagine that one random hacker from other part of the world knows how many wealth do you are.. You know that many of us have a lot of knowledge about what websites need to avoid and what precautions you need to take.. but for a mass adoption you will have some people who will be targets for those criminals.

Imagine if you live in a Country where corruption can destroy your entire life? Venezuela's situations let us think that we are just numbers for them, we are just votes. We need a way to say no to corrupt politics.

Imagine if you are using a well know Cryptocurrency as Bitcoin... and the other person is doing some illegal stuff with his life... you ended up making a random transaction with him ... and now your life can be ruined just because you are linked to him for a random transaction. Do you think that police are always good people? I hope yes, but I know that in real life no matter what clothes do you use, you can be a bad person anyway.

Hope you can understand my point of view on why I think that Privacy Coins are needed and why I support platforms as DeepOnion.

DeepOnion aim to be secure and private because we want to offer to the people tools to protect them against any kind abuse.

I want to know your opinion.

Vaas.

Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

I totally agree with you Vaas Wink, privacy is tipically something you miss once it's too late
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Hello, I was talking with one user in Telegram about that he is worried about Privacy Coins and the idea of governments taking them as totally "illegal" in the future. I shared my point of view about it to him, how I think that the use of Privacy Coins at least for me are not a way to avoid taxes and of course that DeepOnion doesn't support anything illegal, but I think Privacy Coins are in first place, secure.

There is some background in the media trying to say that the Privacy Coins are related to illegal money and we still have stigmas of Silkroad in the past, where Dread Pirate Roberts created a website that claimed totally free capitalism without considering its consequences . We all know what happened to that and how many years Bitcoin took to clear his name.

Let me explain something and I think you will understand why this is nonsense and just a way to disqualify a lot of positive insides of Privacy Coins.

Privacy Coins as I said, are secure and they could give us a lot of benefits in the future for a mass adoption and why I choose them instead normal Cryptocurrencies.

Imagine if you live in some dangerous countries where you can be kidnapped easily because everyone will know your Bitcoin Address. Imagine if you make a random payment and the seller can track your ID with all your funds.. that doesn't sound too good right? If the current governments can't guarantee that their citizens are safe right now with fiat, what will let us think that we will be safe with Cryptocurrencies?

Imagine that one random hacker from other part of the world knows how many wealth do you are.. You know that many of us have a lot of knowledge about what websites need to avoid and what precautions you need to take.. but for a mass adoption you will have some people who will be targets for those criminals.

Imagine if you live in a Country where corruption can destroy your entire life? Venezuela's situations let us think that we are just numbers for them, we are just votes. We need a way to say no to corrupt politics.

Imagine if you are using a well know Cryptocurrency as Bitcoin... and the other person is doing some illegal stuff with his life... you ended up making a random transaction with him ... and now your life can be ruined just because you are linked to him for a random transaction. Do you think that police are always good people? I hope yes, but I know that in real life no matter what clothes do you use, you can be a bad person anyway.

Hope you can understand my point of view on why I think that Privacy Coins are needed and why I support platforms as DeepOnion.

DeepOnion aim to be secure and private because we want to offer to the people tools to protect them against any kind abuse.

Vaas.

I agree with you about the use of privacy coins i can clearly see it for this world countries with high kidnapping rates . if you can hide your transactions  and your money is sitting in your coin and not in a bank where the same bank employees are the ones ratting you out for you kidnap this is a way i will use it in south america completely anonymous bank account 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

How a centralized system (SEC) pretends to regulate/control ICOs, something they do not even understand, and that they don't even have the tools or same technology the cryptocurrencies projects have? at least they should use and have already a blockchain to try to regulate others, and see if they can but need to be at the same level using cryptography. It is about providing a service and a benefit and not just trying to control as usual without any improvement or support to the ecosystem!  here is where civil disobedience comes into action!, also this is an opportunity for the people to raise their voices, question "authorities" for transparency, control them,  check them daily to see they do the daily job they are supposed to do, so they were hired for that, if they can't do their job, fire them! and give that work to someone else! remember we are their bosses and not the other way around! they are our employees! they need to follow our orders and tasks we give to them to do, they are there to provide us a service! we better keep an eye on them every second!

If they want to control, fine! but they need to study, research, compete, add value, etc. The easiest way they find is to ban, control rather than compete, but they better create something new to support and not just to subtract value to what has been created!

That is what this big movement is doing (Challenging government) and all countries should join or do the same:

https://www.facebook.com/congresonacionalciudadano/
https://congresonacionalciudadano.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/gilberto.lozano1
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008951532457

Elluigi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

Are there any reason to not unlock the wallet for staking? Or should i take attention to something if i would do this?
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

Vaas.

We need to protect our privacy, so these coins are something that should be used more than standard cryptocurrencies. The tools that DeepOnion is developing in order to protect our right to privacy is something I strongly support and I have a firm belief that these tools will make a great impact.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:56:39 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:46:31 PM by BlockchainCoder

Privacycoins are come after normal blockchain cryptocurrencies as a kind of optimized cryptocurrency. The Bitcoin is semi  anonymous, haker might use public info to link your wallet address and even bank account.
If the anonymous coin like Deeponion could directly make cash out then it will be more valuable. But at least we could save our property by Deeponion now.

Image Verification Address: Dk1Zq7UzTkMiZ8aTqJqNLjJrBJknJJEshe

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

Vaas.

Good point and I think we need to start an aggressive educational program on this matter (why privacy is very important); because at this point there is no such thing, everybody knows how important privacy is but is not a topic people talk every day and the worst part not many people encourage others to take action on this matter!
DeepOnion as a big community can easily do that (educate about privacy and security) I am sure this is another topic to suggest as a proposal in the VoteCentral system!
But first ideas need to be listed and make a strong plan!

Deeplove

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

Completely agree with vaas!
I will tell you a personal story that happened to me recently:
Every year, as a citizen of my country, I pay my taxes, but this year I had a mismanagement of my payments and had little time to apply for a monthly schedule. I am honest and want to pay my taxes to be in order but against I do not want to pay the full cost because it represents almost 2 months of my salary + 2 months of the salary of my wife!
The problem is that my government did not wait for me to negotiate a schedule and used my account without warning !!!! Since my wife did not have liquidity, all of it was taken out of my account and he did not leave me enough for the rent. since 2 weeks we empty the cupboards to feed ...
In a better world (that of the crypo anonymous) not only the government will no longer be able to serve as a thief but it will not be able to know the value of my life since it will be PRIVATE Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1790675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
Elluigi

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Privacycoins are come after normal blockchain cryptocurrencies as a kind of optimized cryptocurrency. The Bitcoin is semi  anonymous, haker might use public info to link your wallet address and even bank account.
If the anonymous coin like Deeponion could directly make cash out then it will be more valuable. But at least we could save our property by Deeponion now.

whats if lightning network comes...does it allow relative anonymous payments? and as i said before maybe coss.io could be a good opportunity until they get fiat trading soon!
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

Are there any reason to not unlock the wallet for staking? Or should i take attention to something if i would do this?
It doesn't hurt to keep it unlocked for staking, just make sure when you unlock your wallet to check that option at the bottom of the popup saying "for staking only"

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Sounds like a great project but I heard DeepOnion is a stupid name.
I would not say so. It has a meaning behind it, Deep like the web and Onion like the Tor network.
Its an unique name if you ask me and recognizeable also it sticks out from the masses.

I quite disagree with dragonvslinux, I think DeepOnion is catchy and meaningful
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

Vaas.

Cash is private as well, is it not?  So what can governments do about cash?  Generally not too much... the only thing is accounting for how you made as much as you did.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Isn't this the main thread for DeepONION, it is written as self-moderated so was curious which one to follow Huh

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: