Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

DeepOnion at Telegram (Official channels)

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

RU Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionRu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

At 11:20 they mention deeponion, there is no bad publicity, the program already has more than 4 million views, this is very good for the onion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

So over 4 million people heard the name Deep Onion. Assuming that they watched all the way to 11:20. Pretty awesome none the less.

For me there's nothing wrong with the name DeepOnion. I think it is a pretty good name describing us don't you think? I think John Oliver just needed to be educated. Maybe we can do a domination task explaining to him what DeepOnion really is. There are other coins that have more notoriously uglier name but they were not targeted. But I think this is still publicity so I think this is still good for us because a lot of people will be curious what DeepOnion is and they will look for it. And if we are going to change DeepOnion's name, what would it be then? Is there a better name you have in mind for DeepOnion? For me DeepOnion works pretty well already.

I believe we should not make a rebranding effort, DeepOnion is a good name and it's already known; about it being "funny", he also considered "Electroneum" as a funny name and it doesn't sound bad to me, so we may pick another name and still be tagged as "funny".

About trying to contact him, I would advise against doing it; he just made one program about cryptocurrencies, but he won't probably make another about the same topic in a long time, so it's not worth the effort.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Bykardinal, any chance to suspend the Weekly Donations until the price goes up? I think $400 as a donation won't make a lot of difference now but when the price is at least around $10, that's $2000 which will definitely get more attention. What do you think?

Business reputaion is very important. We can't just stop it or change desissions. We should keep it at least till week 40.
After week 40 community will decide at vote central .

ByteFree

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please (comments are welcome):
50 votes available per coin every 24h. We need to vote every day Smiley

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

At 11:20 they mention deeponion, there is no bad publicity, the program already has more than 4 million views, this is very good for the onion.

So over 4 million people heard the name Deep Onion. Assuming that they watched all the way to 11:20. Pretty awesome none the less.

For me there's nothing wrong with the name DeepOnion. I think it is a pretty good name describing us don't you think? I think John Oliver just needed to be educated. Maybe we can do a domination task explaining to him what DeepOnion really is. There are other coins that have more notoriously uglier name but they were not targeted. But I think this is still publicity so I think this is still good for us because a lot of people will be curious what DeepOnion is and they will look for it. And if we are going to change DeepOnion's name, what would it be then? Is there a better name you have in mind for DeepOnion? For me DeepOnion works pretty well already.

I believe we should not make a rebranding effort, DeepOnion is a good name and it's already known; about it being "funny", he also considered "Electroneum" as a funny name and it doesn't sound bad to me, so we may pick another name and still be tagged as "funny".

About trying to contact him, I would advise against doing it; he just made one program about cryptocurrencies, but he won't probably make another about the same topic in a long time, so it's not worth the effort.

Rebranding has been a discussion ever since airdrop #1....... I somewhat agree, because most coins uses 3-chars coin symbols.. like BTC, ETH, XMR, except deeponion which uses ONION.
thxminer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Rebranding has been a discussion ever since airdrop #1....... I somewhat agree, because most coins uses 3-chars coin symbols.. like BTC, ETH, XMR, except deeponion which uses ONION.

Mmm, interesting reasoning, @dreamer81 ! I haven't heard of this before, and apart from other considerations that have already been discussed here, this one really has weight!

Indeed, all ISO currency codes need to be of three letter length:

https://www.currency-iso.org/en/home/tables/table-a1.html

In light of these facts, I've changed my mind and now I would support a DeepOnion rebranding, or at least a currency acronym rebranding (DON?, it sounds horrible Tongue).

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I still think that from a technological perspective the name suits us really good.
However the average user has no idea for sure that's true Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

with the market doing its terrible freak out and those ridiculous people selling onions for less than 2$ i will buy as much as i can

Same here, to me the price seems like an extreme sale Cheesy
Buying as much as I can Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

with the market doing its terrible freak out and those ridiculous people selling onions for less than 2$ i will buy as much as i can

That is the right mentality, buy now or regret tomorrow
ByteFree

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

I feel sorry for those people who have a weak hand for our beloved $Onions. Keep holding. Don't miss the chance, so you don't have to regret something in the future.

If we sell now, you will lose everything. But if you can hold, it could change our life for ever. Why don't  you give yourself a chance to turn your dream into reality

We come this far guys, we cannot go back. Prepare yourself some iron hands because things will turn side very fast after free airdrops end.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

I feel sorry for those people who have a weak hand for our beloved $Onions. Keep holding. Don't miss the chance, so you don't have to regret something in the future.

If we sell now, you will lose everything. But if you can hold, it could change our life for ever. Why don't  you give yourself a chance to turn your dream into reality
I agree. Do not sell at a loss. DeepOnion is still relatively new and I am positive the price would still recover in the future, maybe after the end of Airdrops and launching of DeepSend or VoteCentral. Unless you needed the money badly, hodl.
Hodl now or regret later.
There is no way that I would sell my $onions at 2$.
Wise decision. We are all on board the DeepOnion train because we believe that it has the potential to be great. Let us not abandon that belief because of the price dip, instead, lets take it us an opportunity to get more.
We will never abandon it for sure. And hodl strategy is viable for all coins at the moment, even Bitcoin, sell only if you must.
thxminer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

I agree. Do not sell at a loss. DeepOnion is still relatively new and I am positive the price would still recover in the future, maybe after the end of Airdrops and launching of DeepSend or VoteCentral. Unless you needed the money badly, hodl.
Wise decision. We are all on board the DeepOnion train because we believe that it has the potential to be great. Let us not abandon that belief because of the price dip, instead, lets take it us an opportunity to get more.
We will never abandon it for sure. And hodl strategy is viable for all coins at the moment, even Bitcoin, sell only if you must.

Yep, these dip is taking longer than ever, but when in April the airdrop ends and all cryptocurrencies start to flourish, being HODLers of our coins will prove right Smiley !

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
Merited by Benezim (1)

honestly, if everyone would have access to the mod section inside the forum and see on which projects we mods and devs are working and how some of them are nearly finished or in which state the progression is, i bet noone would dare to say anything negative regarding the future of deeponion Smiley

the next weeks/months are going to be a game changer Smiley

we are here to stay and not to fall into the abyss of dead coins! never forget this!
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

That's right buddy! Let's keep holding our beloved $ONIONS. We know it is capable to dominate the crypto-world.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

It is getting time to finish the airdrop period.
Enough people reached to start up.
Time go get machure, to grow up, as a real coin.
Time to finally implement more updates from the roadmap,
and to join more exchanges.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

honestly, if everyone would have access to the mod section inside the forum and see on which projects we mods and devs are working and how some of them are nearly finished or in which state the progression is, i bet noone would dare to say anything negative regarding the future of deeponion Smiley

we are here to stay and not to fall into the abyss of dead coins! never forget this!

Exactly. We appreciate that, and we are here no matter what. I was working on C/C+/C++ and python on college and I know how that can be exhausting. I can't imagine how much work and time moderators had to put in this. They have my gratitude.
whatisthis

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

With such an strong developer- and moderatorteam and such an active and awesome community this coin will be successful also in the future after the airdrop, I am sure.
thxminer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Many thanks for your words, @SEELE^^01! I don't personally have any doubts about all the work being done, but I hope it's soothing for the faint hearted.

You've just got to take a look at our github, where many developments are being made! Recently @brakmic created a new branch specifically for Raspberry, and from what I can see Stealth Addresses are near to be publicly released!

So many things to be done, DeepOnion future is thrilling Smiley !

Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

not really wise, Imho, better wait final saleout  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: