Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

Now wallet synchronization is working fine > without adding nodes.

As far as I know you should add fresh list of new nodes which were posted by Deeper. I'm not an expert but old nodes are connected to old chain, and even exchanges will need to update them. So, I think it would be better to follow Deeper advice and update them in your .conf file.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

As far as I know you should add fresh list of new nodes which were posted by Deeper. I'm not an expert but old nodes are connected to old chain, and even exchanges will need to update them. So, I think it would be better to follow Deeper advice and update them in your .conf file.
Yes you NEED to use the new nodes, also if you are having no issues right now! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Lead dev recommended using these nodes (check if you use other nodes)

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

we can secure network and everyone sync

please use only these nodes

remember after updating deeponion conf file restart the wallet so can see new nodes

thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

I would say BitIndia meet-up was a success!!!

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-5-png.136800/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS

Another little step towards being listed on all major exchanges, many thanks to that community member (nice t-shirt by the way XD) ! We're already listed in as many exchanges as Electroneum, which is a more hyped altcoin, and have already Eucoin and BitIndia ready to go... I only envy that ETN has already contacted HitBTC and is waiting to be listed there, that would a major jump for us!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Naij

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

I read that there's a problem with the wallets and for that reason we have to update the version.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Yes you NEED to use the new nodes, also if you are having no issues right now! Smiley
Do we need to update the file if we download the wallet for website again?

https://blockchaintd.com/
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

You just need to update your deeponion.conf file with the latest nods
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I read that there's a problem with the wallets and for that reason we have to update the version.

It's advised to update to the latest asap, at least before block 460,000 in a couple of weeks. In the meantime please update to official list of nodes.
For info & faq see here: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
I've just moved back to 1.6.0 with new nodes list. Good block height and now in sync  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naij

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

It's advised to update to the latest asap, at least before block 460,000 in a couple of weeks. In the meantime please update to official list of nodes.
For info & faq see here: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
I've just moved back to 1.6.0 with new nodes list. Good block height and now in sync  Smiley

Ah ok, when I back home I'll do it

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

No, updating the wallet is necessary for implementation of stealth addresses.
there is nothing "wrong" with the existing wallet.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

ok noted. so when upgrading even its sync using old nodes, mandatory we need to change it to new one.
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Me too read that there's a problem with the wallets and for that reason we have to update the version.

But I did not notice a problem... Smiley

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

ok noted. so when upgrading even its sync using old nodes, mandatory we need to change it to new one.
make sure to DELETE OLD NODES in conf file and leave only new ones

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Yes. The expected date for this fork is April 2, 2018. It is for the stealth address and hence it is a mandatory update. Instructions for update were posted on Forums and website as well. We now have 2 major launching before Airdrop ends. One is the upcoming stealth address and other will be the VoteCentral.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
knien

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 01:23:25 PM by knien

Usefull info guys, thanks for explaining. Otherwise (if my new version of the wallet would have synched correctly with the old nodes) I would have been using the wrong nodes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Yes, new nodes need to be replaced. Here link for new ones :
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Hi All,

Please listen to Deeper, he has mentioned the nodes in his post. If you have upgraded your wallet yesterday but are not sure about nodes. Please do the following

• Exit your DeepOnion Wallet
  • Open a file explorer window
  • On the navigation pane type %AppData%
  • Open the folder deeponion
  • Replace the existing DeepOnion.CONF file with the new .CONF File
  • Start your DeepOnion Wallet

(To create the .CONF file open a notepad window and type 'testnet=0' the enter and type 'listen=1' and paste all the nodes provided by Deeper. Then save the file as a .CONF file anywhere on your PC and follow the steps above)

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Brace Yourself, Vote Central is Coming Soon!

Verify the above image with DeepVault:

DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa

WOW! I can't wait to see and use it Cheesy If the two brothers make that site it will surely beautiful site ^_^ Everyone are so excited Cheesy Soon our forum will going to become more more active because of it ^_^ And I can't wait to see how fast will our community grow again ^_^ 20k members soon Cheesy Thanks for the updates Mods and Admins ^_^ Thanks for the hard work Cheesy
One of the unique features of deeponion. Really makes me proud being in this awesome community.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
knien

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Hi All,

Please listen to Deeper, he has mentioned the nodes in his post. If you have upgraded your wallet yesterday but are not sure about nodes. Please do the following

• Exit your DeepOnion Wallet
  • Open a file explorer window
  • On the navigation pane type %AppData%
  • Open the folder deeponion
  • Replace the existing DeepOnion.CONF file with the new .CONF File
  • Start your DeepOnion Wallet

(To create the .CONF file open a notepad window and type 'testnet=0' the enter and type 'listen=1' and paste all the nodes provided by Deeper. Then save the file as a .CONF file anywhere on your PC and follow the steps above)

A lot of information in different threads about upgrading wallet / adding nodes/ adjusting conf file.

Now is the time that a detailed instruction video (also for non techies) would be nice to have.

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Me too read that there's a problem with the wallets and for that reason we have to update the version.

But I did not notice a problem... Smiley
There's nothing wrong with the existing wallet. You need to update because stealth addresses will be released in the new update, and it's a mandatory update to prevent a hard fork. For the new update, you also need new nodes in the .comf file.
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: