Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

Many wonder why the price of the onion does not rise, I tell them just wait for Binance to enter so they can see the big rise they will have, at that moment the holders will be millionaires ...
IMO it takes time, you cant expect $100 by next week. You will have to wait at least a year for this imo. This is why you have to be patient and not look at the price too much -> look at the tech, community etc
exactly, the price is not everything that matters in the cryptocurrency world you have to look its history, tech behind that coin, community, market placement, volume...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Have you promoted DeepOnion with your friends and family? when I have the chance I can talk about it, some people are interested but if they are not in the crypto space most of the times they just can't get it! this is a totally new paradigm, in order to understand cryptos, people need to understand some terminologies like decentralization. Useful things are when people hold some coins in their wallet then they can learn and assimilate faster this!

I have promoted DeepOnion with my friends and they love it. I think that everybody loves DeepOnion. The best way to promote is talking about the winnings with bounties, contests and giveaways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Many wonder why the price of the onion does not rise, I tell them just wait for Binance to enter so they can see the big rise they will have, at that moment the holders will be millionaires ...

On Binance sometimes listing is determined by voting. You have an active community, why not try?

Gardar

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

On Binance sometimes listing is determined by voting. You have an active community, why not try?

We have to wait Airdrop ends, then we can be listed at Binance

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

I have posted an article to list the pros and cons at the end of DeepOnion airdrop, and in this article I point out that it is smart to hold your coins.

The title of this article is DeepOnion Price Discussion at the end of airdrop, and the link at Steem: https://steemit.com/deeponion/@coin-official/deeponion-price-discussion-at-the-end-of-airdrop

The text part of this artcle is by the following:

As the end of the airdrop is getting closer each passing day, I see more and more people begin to discuss the price trends of DeepOnion coin.

Now I list the cons and pros respectively of the end of free DeepOnion airdrop.

Cons:
  • Some big whales has accumulated lots of DeepOnion coins with the purpose of obtain more airdrop DeepOnioins. As the end of airdrop. these guy has been or will be dumping or sell a portion of their coins to get money into their pocket. This has been reflected by the price dipping these days.
  • Some DeepOnion holders post advertisement of DeepOnion to obtain the airdrop coins. When the airdrop comes to an end, the fervor would be reduce to some extent.

Pros:

• the timeline of the last airdrop is at the end of Apirl. According to the roadmap, DeepOnion project would have great progress at that time, i.e., new features such as Android/iOS wallet, DeepVault, DeepOnion Vote Central, public spokeman, more exchanges, more merchants and games accepting DeepOnions, the DeepSend protocal, toether with Paper wallet, hardware wallet, etc. DeepOnion would be a quite good anonymous coin project if we assess it from all kinds of aspects. So many more people would look to further increase of DeepOion.
  • Big holders has foreseen the potential of DeepOnion from quite early days, they know DeepOnion's potential very well. Dumping a coin with great potential is not good to the project, and themselves. So they would not be so fool to hurt the confidence of the community. What's more, these big holders has no financial burden caused by buying DeepOnions as most of their coins are obtained from airdrop. As a result, they would be more patient than most small holders.
  • Some quite new altcoins or tokens, at their intial times, their distributions are much more centralized than DeepOnions. While their big whales sedom dumping them. What's more, DeepOnion has a quite good future, the dumping would not happen.
  • As we all know, some forums has restricted DeepOnion advertisement on them because of our sucessful promotion during the 40 round airdrop. After the airdrop, these forums would begin to lift the restrictions. DeepOnion would benifit from the restriction lifting for lone term.
  • DeepOnion project has a very very excellent community, and all kinds of functions of the community work well. The developing team is very good too. Many altcoins have no these advantages compared to DeepOnions.
  • DeepOnion Vote Central function would begin to launch very soon. More members of the community would be able to participate the developing and roadmp of DeepOnion project. More desired features would be integrated into DeepOnion.
  • DeepOnion has a very low MarketCap today. There is much more room for the price growing.
  • The price dipping today is not cause by DeepOnion itself. It is more caused by the overall crypto bear market.

Conclusion: dumping DeepOnions is not a quite smart action, the price dipping today is just a temporary,and DeepOnion is among the most potential coins today.

https://i.imgur.com/vqSpGkv.jpg

Thanks for the effort!
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

Have you promoted DeepOnion with your friends and family?

sure Wink i never push somebody to invest but i`m talking about and tell them how many coins i have Smiley
kc999991

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

I just dont see why people had already sold their onions. It is still a young project and has a long way to go. Selling and making quick bucks just not wise
JJack@

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

sure Wink i never push somebody to invest but i`m talking about and tell them how many coins i have Smiley
Good to hear people influencing others IRL! Every little support will help!
Seresjen

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Effectively, but in a stealthy manner, such as presenting new investment opportunities parallel to the current ones, the benefits that can be obtained, and exposing the different technologies that the crypto world implements and its benefits with respect to the centralization of the systems, then commented of deeponion and how there is a mutualism between the community and the platform.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to participate in airdrops with an kucoin wallet address? Can't find it anywere
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to participate in airdrops with an kucoin wallet address? Can't find it anywere
No, it's not possible.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
JJack@

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

No, you need to hold your onions in the wallet so the system can read your address. You can also stake your coins in the wallet so idk why you would want to leave them on the exchange
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

Especially it is dangerous now to hold crypto in exchanges.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

I have posted an article to list the pros and cons at the end of DeepOnion airdrop, and in this article I point out that it is smart to hold your coins.

The title of this article is DeepOnion Price Discussion at the end of airdrop, and the link at Steem: https://steemit.com/deeponion/@coin-official/deeponion-price-discussion-at-the-end-of-airdrop

The text part of this artcle is by the following:

As the end of the airdrop is getting closer each passing day, I see more and more people begin to discuss the price trends of DeepOnion coin.

Now I list the cons and pros respectively of the end of free DeepOnion airdrop.

Cons:
  • Some big whales has accumulated lots of DeepOnion coins with the purpose of obtain more airdrop DeepOnioins. As the end of airdrop. these guy has been or will be dumping or sell a portion of their coins to get money into their pocket. This has been reflected by the price dipping these days.
  • Some DeepOnion holders post advertisement of DeepOnion to obtain the airdrop coins. When the airdrop comes to an end, the fervor would be reduce to some extent.

Pros:

• the timeline of the last airdrop is at the end of Apirl. According to the roadmap, DeepOnion project would have great progress at that time, i.e., new features such as Android/iOS wallet, DeepVault, DeepOnion Vote Central, public spokeman, more exchanges, more merchants and games accepting DeepOnions, the DeepSend protocal, toether with Paper wallet, hardware wallet, etc. DeepOnion would be a quite good anonymous coin project if we assess it from all kinds of aspects. So many more people would look to further increase of DeepOion.
  • Big holders has foreseen the potential of DeepOnion from quite early days, they know DeepOnion's potential very well. Dumping a coin with great potential is not good to the project, and themselves. So they would not be so fool to hurt the confidence of the community. What's more, these big holders has no financial burden caused by buying DeepOnions as most of their coins are obtained from airdrop. As a result, they would be more patient than most small holders.
  • Some quite new altcoins or tokens, at their intial times, their distributions are much more centralized than DeepOnions. While their big whales sedom dumping them. What's more, DeepOnion has a quite good future, the dumping would not happen.
  • As we all know, some forums has restricted DeepOnion advertisement on them because of our sucessful promotion during the 40 round airdrop. After the airdrop, these forums would begin to lift the restrictions. DeepOnion would benifit from the restriction lifting for lone term.
  • DeepOnion project has a very very excellent community, and all kinds of functions of the community work well. The developing team is very good too. Many altcoins have no these advantages compared to DeepOnions.
  • DeepOnion Vote Central function would begin to launch very soon. More members of the community would be able to participate the developing and roadmp of DeepOnion project. More desired features would be integrated into DeepOnion.
  • DeepOnion has a very low MarketCap today. There is much more room for the price growing.
  • The price dipping today is not cause by DeepOnion itself. It is more caused by the overall crypto bear market.

Conclusion: dumping DeepOnions is not a quite smart action, the price dipping today is just a temporary,and DeepOnion is among the most potential coins today.

good point of view.

don't forget to apply the contest of articles next week:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-best-article-of-the-week-100-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-35.32469

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

IMO it takes time, you cant expect $100 by next week. You will have to wait at least a year for this imo. This is why you have to be patient and not look at the price too much -> look at the tech, community etc

It could reach $100 much sooner than a year but that probably would'nt be sustainable, very much like when $Onion reached $20 in january. There are just so many factors influencing crypto prices...mass psychology is one of them but for us as a community financial speculation is not the most important, most of us support DeepOnion because we share a collective will to achieve something meaningful through technological innovation.

Well said answer! Exactly, people should be investing in this coin for its technology and not worry about short term prices. Put what you can afford to lose down, stake on your pc when you can and wait for mass adoption of the blockchain
JayT22

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Join the official DeepOnion channels!

JJack@

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Agreed, you need to understand that this is a longterm project anyways. So you wouldnt get much profit from holding this coin on an exchange. You can get stake + 4% each week for the coming month or so for free!

I recommend downloading the wallet
placergold

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

exactly, the price is not everything that matters in the cryptocurrency world you have to look its history, tech behind that coin, community, market placement, volume...

With time people will realize the value of the deeponion. For now the volume is pretty low, there are not many trades there.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

jup, it`s better to hold it on your own wallet
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

Agreed, you need to understand that this is a longterm project anyways. So you wouldnt get much profit from holding this coin on an exchange. You can get stake + 4% each week for the coming month or so for free!

I recommend downloading the wallet
Not recommended to use exchange address for airdrop and but I can't see any actual rules against it. As previously stated, it is much better to download the wallet locally

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: