Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

the price fell more than 10 times, from the maximum, which was at the beginning of the year, the coin suffered very badly

The market has suffered badly indeed. But after every dip there is a high (that is what history told us). In 2-3 weeks the market will recover. Just patience

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paoad

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

It is evident that many people are sure of the success of the DeepOnion project, the project is very popular.
How long will the airfield last?

We have 3 more weeks and 3 more airdrops before the new beginning.

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

God the lottery is killing me!  I tried to stay away... bet 16, same as crypto.vokain.

I hate having gambling issues as it is... but Crypto.Vokain keeps outbetting me!... so now Im a big spender again this week.

Hopefully I'll get lucky... but the pot has to be over 550 onions by now even close to 600!

Eagerly awaiting the results

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Electric4

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

It is evident that many people are sure of the success of the DeepOnion project, the project is very popular.
How long will the airfield last?

I'm very confident about this coin. I bought a few last week, but I'm waiting for the air drop to end to buy some more.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

2900 BLOCKS LEFT UNTIL HARD FORK HAPPENING !!!

UPGRADE NOW TO WALLET V1.6.1 !!!

Downloadimage to verifiy: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/bob-jpg.143505/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm

We are so close :O didn't even watch the dates as I have already upgraded all my wallets Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Wallet upgraded and waiting for the fork!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

the price fell more than 10 times, from the maximum, which was at the beginning of the year, the coin suffered very badly

The coin is being distributed for free to the public and it reached $20... it should be sold for cents because it is FREE... yet the price is holding at around 0.00020 with a long resistance curve downwards. DeepOnion is doing better than many other coins. Do you know any other airdropped coin that is doing better than DeepOnion, or even similar performance? Because I would love to invest some of my funds into similar projects.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

When Developers and the Community work together in a positive environment | Read this article about DeepOnion privacy coin positive future. https://steemit.com/deeponion/@soldier100/how-positive-behavior-reigns-inside-the-deep-onion-

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Hi everyone! I made a wallpaper, a series of countries that DeepOnion will soon Dominates.
Your are freely to use all the wallpapers and represent DeepOnion to your Country!

You started to see the vision we have the window we look!
we will destroy the language barriers for domination!

[/quote]

Truly stunning beautiful pictures...in a flash...Congrats!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
paoad

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

When Developers and the Community work together in a positive environment | Read this article about DeepOnion privacy coin positive future. https://steemit.com/deeponion/@soldier100/how-positive-behavior-reigns-inside-the-deep-onion-
The link is not working.

Globee07

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

The coin is being distributed for free to the public and it reached $20... it should be sold for cents because it is FREE... yet the price is holding at around 0.00020 with a long resistance curve downwards. DeepOnion is doing better than many other coins. Do you know any other airdropped coin that is doing better than DeepOnion, or even similar performance? Because I would love to invest some of my funds into similar projects.

Yeah that's the funny part, 90% of the total supply is given away to people yet it stands way over a 1$, as people aren't willing to sell it under that even if they got it for FREE

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Yeah that's the funny part, 90% of the total supply is given away to people yet it stands way over a 1$, as people aren't willing to sell it under that even if they got it for FREE

Good morning everyone, DeepOnion airdrop nearly come to an end.Soon, we will see the full potential of this coin. Keep hodling.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

Well said. I think people are underestimating what this price means. Just because DeepOnion isn't highly priced now doesn't mean that it's not valuable. Of course, it will be more valuable in the future, I'm just saying that it has value now too, especially when you see the state of the entire crypto market.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

Well said. I think people are underestimating what this price means. Just because DeepOnion isn't highly priced now doesn't mean that it's not valuable. Of course, it will be more valuable in the future, I'm just saying that it has value now too, especially when you see the state of the entire crypto market.
If you guys can recall back in late December and early January when the whole market was pumping, what price was DeepOnion at again? Oh yeah thats right ~20 an onion Roll Eyes. If you are worried about your stash and it being worthless, I'd advise you to sell now. If you can hold out until the next bull run, I would advise you to wait because if last year and early this year was any indication, each onion should be worth more than $20 sometime this year. I can't say when, and I don't know how much $ per but you can be damn sure it will be worth more than a couple bucks if we go through another spike! Cheesy
Globee07

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

If you guys can recall back in late December and early January when the whole market was pumping, what price was DeepOnion at again? Oh yeah thats right ~20 an onion Roll Eyes. If you are worried about your stash and it being worthless, I'd advise you to sell now. If you can hold out until the next bull run, I would advise you to wait because if last year and early this year was any indication, each onion should be worth more than $20 sometime this year. I can't say when, and I don't know how much $ per but you can be damn sure it will be worth more than a couple bucks if we go through another spike! Cheesy

I bought most of my onions in dec-january for 6-8$ and also couple hundred $ worth between 12-15$ and I have 0 regrets.
I'm still buying them on these prices, so the average cost of my onions come down but I truly believe that its true value stands way over 30$ so even the 15$ onions I bought will bring some nice profits later.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

Good morning everyone ^_^ Got my sunday rewards fresh from our mods ^_^ Thank you for the fresh Onions Cheesy Have a bless monday guys ^_^

At your service
Electric4

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

I bought most of my onions in dec-january for 6-8$ and also couple hundred $ worth between 12-15$ and I have 0 regrets.
I'm still buying them on these prices, so the average cost of my onions come down but I truly believe that its true value stands way over 30$ so even the 15$ onions I bought will bring some nice profits later.

Do you remember the price in Bitcoin of when you bought them? I would be very curious to know.
tdbigdata

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

we believe deep onion because we have a dev team always support , with me deep onion can falling $1 but it will rise up $20 and stronger , always .
Globee07

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

Do you remember the price in Bitcoin of when you bought them? I would be very curious to know.

That's a totally different story Cheesy don't even get me started Cheesy
I have discovered crypto back in 2014, started mining and investing...but I sold everything couple of months after the Mt.Gox crash...BTC went down to about 200$ peaked even lower on a daily basis so I have cashed out everything and came out around even.
Took a huge break, and just realised in late 2017 that BTC is way over 10k ...well you could guess my feelings Cheesy
Since then I realised how stupid I was for doubting crypto years before and started investing since december...I just keep buying, and now I'm "not in a hurry" ...believe me my hands became the hands of the strongest HODLers Cheesy

I don't plan on taking money out of crypto in the next 5 years. I will just keep on buying whatever the price is I don't care Smiley

popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

Please find time to cast vote at coindeal.com for our new exchange

Final two days to vote for DeepOnion, we are currently at top 5 Smiley

https://coindeal.com/vote

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: