Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

the price fell more than 10 times, from the maximum, which was at the beginning of the year, the coin suffered very badly

The coin is being distributed for free to the public and it reached $20... it should be sold for cents because it is FREE... yet the price is holding at around 0.00020 with a long resistance curve downwards. DeepOnion is doing better than many other coins. Do you know any other airdropped coin that is doing better than DeepOnion, or even similar performance? Because I would love to invest some of my funds into similar projects.

The entire crypto market suffered the last three months. Overall DeepOnion has a great performance and it stay currently at around 0.00021 BTC with only three airdrops left. All other high ROI coins would be near the bottom. The difference is that DeepOnion has much more to offer than just simple airdrops.

It definitely a rough ride in the last 3 month with the price drop from ATH to now but I believe it is only a temporary for DeepOnion. Team continues to work hard to keep project on track to beat the deadline on the roadmap. It is a dedication and as a whole we can conquer any challenges ahead of us. Keep Faith and support the project I am sure we will paid back

Agreed. Especially for all new crypto investors that joined in December. There was just too much 'I don't know anything about blockchains but I will be rich' mentality.

I think the market cap of cryptocurrencies will increase again and if DeepOnion continues with the same effort as now, they can be one of the top privacy coins. With DeepSend, Stealth Addresses and the TOR integration they have a solid technology.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

the price fell more than 10 times, from the maximum, which was at the beginning of the year, the coin suffered very badly

The coin is being distributed for free to the public and it reached $20... it should be sold for cents because it is FREE... yet the price is holding at around 0.00020 with a long resistance curve downwards. DeepOnion is doing better than many other coins. Do you know any other airdropped coin that is doing better than DeepOnion, or even similar performance? Because I would love to invest some of my funds into similar projects.

The entire crypto market suffered the last three months. Overall DeepOnion has a great performance and it stay currently at around 0.00021 BTC with only three airdrops left. All other high ROI coins would be near the bottom. The difference is that DeepOnion has much more to offer than just simple airdrops.

It definitely a rough ride in the last 3 month with the price drop from ATH to now but I believe it is only a temporary for DeepOnion. Team continues to work hard to keep project on track to beat the deadline on the roadmap. It is a dedication and as a whole we can conquer any challenges ahead of us. Keep Faith and support the project I am sure we will paid back

Agreed. Especially for all new crypto investors that joined in December. There was just too much 'I don't know anything about blockchains but I will be rich' mentality.

I think the market cap of cryptocurrencies will increase again and if DeepOnion continues with the same effort as now, they can be one of the top privacy coins. With DeepSend, Stealth Addresses and the TOR integration they have a solid technology.

I agree, DeepOnion has suffered a strong price's dump indeed, anyway it has many interesting features, a very active dev team and a great community behind it, it's not a two months project, it is for the long period Smiley
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

The fall in prices caused many people to dump,There is no way to stop it. Dumped people want to buy it at a lower price.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Hey guys!

I just posted this weeks video - my apologies for it being later than normal. First time using Adobe After Effects, and I ran into issues + a heavy head cold and here we are Smiley

Anyways, I hope its up to snuff!

This image was registered with DeepVault: Dg8Z6qCLDuiSSgYG9NwddXAxWjkwSTWoy7​

God... 124 onions down the drain in the past two weeks...

I think my gambling bug is gone, LOL. No more lottery for me Sad

Definitely no more big spender status anyway.

IF YOU HAVENT VOTED TODAY ALREADY, VOTE FOR DEEPONION ON COIN DEAL!

https://coindeal.com/vote

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crocozino

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

yes, that is correct! based on the coinbase charts, the entire market were suffered 50-70 % falling for 90 days, almost all coins from the top 50 coins are in red zones with that kind of minus.. very sad and heavy corrections..
surely for people with strong balls the time for buys is here. if they have bitcoin, of course)
xpzycox

Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

We have still yet only gone up 50 votes since yesterday!

Are there really only 50 people here there registered and care to vote daily??

C'mon guys...

100s of you post daily on the forums, PLEASE VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS

Less than 2 days left on the poll, you can probably get two more votes in.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Those who are worried about price think about the time when you wanted to hold more of these amazing $Onion....I am buying more today what are you upto? Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

This website is for members that do not have a credit card, but want to support our Kickstarter project paying with Onions instead.

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PLEDGE ON KICKSTARTER IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLEDGED. I know paying with onions instead of using your credit card is tempting, but if people lower their pledge on Kickstarter we might go below the main goal and nobody will receive coins. So please do not change your order on kickstarter.

www.deeponioncoins.com
Or
Support via Kickstarter​

*important; All orders from this website will be added to the kickstarter total. So if you see 9000 Euro funded on Kickstarter and we get 1100 Euro in orders via this website then the total will be; 10,100 Euro and we reached the 10K stretch goal for the 100 Gold Plated Coins for everyone who bought 10 coins or more.

*important; The kickstarter will end on the 9th of April, but the test mint will take 2 weeks as well, so that means that we have more time before I have to put in the final order. This website will stay open till that point, meaning that we have more time to reach the Gold Plated Coin stretch goal! Smiley

I am not a website developer or designer and the website had to be made fast, so please dont pay attention to how it looks. @DogLover and @Impressive will help me to make this website look more professional, but they were too booked up at the minute, so this will happen after the airdrops I assume Smiley

Absolutely envy the work your putting into these coins brother. Your going to make them a huge success, again I hope with the added payment of Onions now we will reach goal #2.

I very much want a gold plated coin!!!

You say it may take two weeks longer... allowing more to be ordered with just onions. Does this give users a chance to order up to say April 22nd? Giving us a higher chance to hit goal #2? Possibly even 3?

**edit** just read you said it does.. awesome!!!!!

As for the lottery... last week I was a big spender and lost... perhaps I may try a smaller ticket this week.. although I never have luck Grin
for sure mate and thanks for the kind words! I am sure we will reach the 2nd stretch goal with the extra time and the Onion payment option Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
terrenceschroeder

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

Very cool video! Smiley Can't wait for this feature to go live. So excited for it!
Awesome! Nicely done as always.  I really hope it will turn DeepOnion's situation right now into positive state somehow. Thank you for giving us decentralized power.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

We have still yet only gone up 50 votes since yesterday!

Are there really only 50 people here there registered and care to vote daily??

C'mon guys...

100s of you post daily on the forums, PLEASE VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS

Less than 2 days left on the poll, you can probably get two more votes in.

Done voting. Let's do it guys. Let's help get Deeponion listed on more exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

yes, that is correct! based on the coinbase charts, the entire market were suffered 50-70 % falling for 90 days, almost all coins from the top 50 coins are in red zones with that kind of minus.. very sad and heavy corrections..
surely for people with strong balls the time for buys is here. if they have bitcoin, of course)
It is just normal to have bumpy rides. All you've got to do is take advantage of it by buying more, hold and wait for the right time Ath comes. That's  Norma to have ups and downs its up to us how we ride with it successfully.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Vigme86

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

It is just normal to have bumpy rides. All you've got to do is take advantage of it by buying more, hold and wait for the right time Ath comes. That's  Norma to have ups and downs its up to us how we ride with it successfully.

That's right Cheesy It's definitely a great buy opportunity
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Hi! Tell me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

before people come in with the real answers I'm going to say some good laughs in the forum
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Hi! Tell me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

I would say a state of the art privacy and secure coin, with great perspective of growth.
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

DeepOnion is a coin and not a token. It has its own blockchain and is a privacy oriented project. It is a new project with a strong community, a good marketing and motivated developers. Actually it is already a big project but still undervalued because many people fear the end of the airdrops (in about three weeks).

What is your advantage?
* You can buy in cheap in a promising project
* You get a dedicated forum
* You get support from the community members
* You get constant updates about the project progress
* You get a privacy oriented coin
* You get a coin which will be accepted by many shops in the future

I wrote this few lines just in a couple of minutes, there are many other advantages. Check out the DeepOnion forum for more infos.
https://deeponion.org/community/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Pretty much the most promising privacy coin on a discount, only 3 round before the end of the airdrops. It seems like a fair deal to me.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Real-Duke
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 2149

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

@ra213, Freelancer76, HeraldoCrypto
Hey guys you talk to a bot. Don't waste your'e time this way...

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

@ra213, Freelancer76, HeraldoCrypto
Hey guys you talk to a bot. Don't waste your'e time this way...

Thanks, didn't realized it. You have always to be careful on bitcointalk. Hopefully other people find my post helpful.

Just checked the last messages from this account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1979373;sa=showPosts

HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

well now I just feel silly. bots can't have laughs in forums...
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

CoinDeal Exchange Voting

1. Open reflink:
    https://coindeal.com/ref/C6N

2. Register and complete account verification (you may skip Google 2FA).

3. Vote for DeepOnion (you can vote every 24h, i. e. many times):
    https://coindeal.com/vote

Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: